How realistic is this game?

#1Pesmerga255Posted 12/4/2012 11:30:02 AM
I noticed that there are demons and **** in this, but does that detract from the believability of the plot and the characters? Ninja Theory are normally good at adding a certain human quality to their games, but this one just looks a little too "out there", if you get my meaning.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#2Zetta-Honey-BoyPosted 12/4/2012 11:52:48 AM
its so realistic you wont believe it.
---
-choose death-
#3DRX777Posted 12/4/2012 11:55:40 AM
Haha, what? What part of any of Ninja Theories games has been realistic? They've both been set in fantasy worlds. :P

DmC's is half "real world" and half demonic "limbo world" so no matter how realistic that one side is, there's a constant fantasy tone with the demon world.
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
#4Zetta-Honey-BoyPosted 12/4/2012 12:00:40 PM
DRX777 posted...
Haha, what? What part of any of Ninja Theories games has been realistic? They've both been set in fantasy worlds. :P

DmC's is half "real world" and half demonic "limbo world" so no matter how realistic that one side is, there's a constant fantasy tone with the demon world.

the fact that half of this game takes place in a proverbial "real world", makes this their most realistic game yet!

their other games didnt even have a quarter of a real world in them.

heavenly sword- fantasy asian setting

enslaved- sci fi post apocalypical setting with an emphasis of chinese legend twist
---
-choose death-
#5FNP88Posted 12/4/2012 12:05:22 PM
Pesmerga, your trolling is becoming predictable and boring.
#6Zetta-Honey-BoyPosted 12/4/2012 12:07:21 PM
FNP88 posted...

i dunno man... anyone who references suikoden 2 is pretty cool in my book.
---
-choose death-
#7pyro_buntaPosted 12/4/2012 6:19:03 PM
Zetta-Honey-Boy posted...
FNP88 posted...

i dunno man... anyone who references suikoden 2 is pretty cool in my book.

Man, anyone that played Suikoden 1, 2, 3, or even 5 is cool in my book. Why not 5? because true fans plays the older games before that.
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64142382
#8Shinra-ArmyPosted 12/4/2012 6:57:43 PM
Zetta-Honey-Boy posted...
its so realistic you wont believe it.

lmao 10/10
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.
#9pigboyPosted 12/4/2012 7:07:09 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I noticed that there are demons and **** in this, but does that detract from the believability of the plot and the characters? Ninja Theory are normally good at adding a certain human quality to their games, but this one just looks a little too "out there", if you get my meaning.

It is good! I actually laughed reading it!

Realistic is the last thing of NT creation regardless that they "claim" in making of the new DmC.

The same thing can say about the "maturity" in their games. People can tell the totally anti-awesome conversation between Dino & Poison; their writing is worse than high school kids. XD