"Don't speak...just die" > "F*** you!"

#1smithkakarotPosted 12/4/2012 11:55:46 PM
It shows how calm, cool, and in-control of the situation Dante really is.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2SlaveBladePosted 12/5/2012 12:04:13 AM
And the casual **** you he spews at the demon shows how much he just wants to annoy her, and does.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#3Orange00Posted 12/5/2012 12:06:53 AM
so does f*** you, if you're referring to the dialog between dante and poison. Dante clearly has this smirk and tone in his voice where he makes poison look like a fool. It doesn't sound like something dante would be throwing in rage/desperation/whatever. To me that scene showed his confidence.

also does he say f*** you in any other scene? Because that f*** you was clearly just for the mockery of poison after she threw it first.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#4DRX777Posted 12/5/2012 12:10:36 AM
He writes it on the guest list after knocking the bouncer out.

CLEARLY A PATTERN IT'S ALL HE CAN SAY AAAAAAAA

Yeah he really doesn't say it that much.
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
#5FireMage7777Posted 12/5/2012 12:14:05 AM
Are people SERIOUSLY defending Donte's horrible dialogue? I am disappointed in humanity
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#6smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:16:08 AM
I bet old Dante's response to Poison's "F*** YOU" would be something like, oh, say...smirking and saying "I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve there?"
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#7Orange00Posted 12/5/2012 12:23:25 AM
smithkakarot posted...
I bet old Dante's response to Poison's "F*** YOU" would be something like, oh, say...smirking and saying "I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve there?"

could be. But people tend to exaggerate the foul language this new dante spews.it really isn't that bad, at least judging from the limited footage we have..

your average f***ing teen is way f***ing worse with their f***ing language. F***
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#8RayconPosted 12/5/2012 1:51:06 AM
Orange00 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

could be. But people tend to exaggerate the foul language this new dante spews.it really isn't that bad, at least judging from the limited footage we have..

your average f***ing teen is way f***ing worse with their f***ing language. F***

Makes me all the happier I outgrew that phase.

= /
---
I hate children.
#9Ether101Posted 12/5/2012 2:02:03 AM
Orange00 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

But the thing is that the dialog is supposed to be faithful to DMC which it isn't.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#10Orange00Posted 12/5/2012 2:52:30 AM
Ether101 posted...
Orange00 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

But the thing is that the dialog is supposed to be faithful to DMC which it isn't.

yea well i hope it would be more faithful. Foul language is an unnecessary addition. It's the same as in time splitters 3 they added blood just for the sakes of pleasing blood thirsty teenagers.

so i understand the issue and even agree on it, but constantly making new threads and painting a picture that all dante spews out are f***s and s***s, is getting old.
---