How come P* never get insulted for using smoking and swearing in their games?

#21smithkakarotPosted 12/5/2012 11:48:11 AM
Because P* never took an established, well-loved character and made them into a foul-mouthed smoker...?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#22Pesmerga255Posted 12/5/2012 11:48:47 AM
smithkakarot posted...
Because P* never took an established, well-loved character and made them into a foul-mouthed smoker...?

*foul-mouthed brat.

He doesn't smoke any more.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#23smithkakarotPosted 12/5/2012 11:49:58 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

*foul-mouthed brat.

He doesn't smoke any more.

No, but I'm referring to the topic title.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#24AhrimanTheStillPosted 12/5/2012 12:27:49 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Serious discussion please.

Bayonetta has no swearing other then the use of the b word in order to make some cheesy jokes with the word witch.
Anarchy Reigns only has characters that are scumbags using it in the sense to be a scumbag.
Vanquish was a war game and the only times swearing should be justified is if you're on the battlefield where mass confusion and stress causes you to blurt out those words.

TC has bad arguing skills and doesn't seem to understand swearing is only ever good for dialogue in stressful situations. Other then that its just stupid and scumbag tier and adds nothing just makes characters look stupid trying to be "edgy".
---
The big H . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxsN423EVs
#25Pesmerga255Posted 12/5/2012 12:28:43 PM
Bayonetta has no swearing other then the use of the b word in order to make some cheesy jokes with the word witch.

Bayonetta drops at least 1 F-bomb. So does Luka.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#26DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:29:06 PM
AhrimanTheStill posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Anarchy Reigns only has characters that are scumbags using it in the sense to be a scumbag.
Vanquish was a war game and the only times swearing should be justified is if you're on the battlefield where mass confusion and stress causes you to blurt out those words.

TC has bad arguing skills and doesn't seem to understand swearing is only ever good for dialogue in stressful situations. Other then that its just stupid and scumbag tier and adds nothing just makes characters look stupid trying to be "edgy".

Bayonetta has no swearing? Ok.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#27AhrimanTheStillPosted 12/5/2012 12:30:48 PM
KOFXIII posted...
don't understand the instant denial for the WII U.

i'm not getting it yet because it's horribly overpriced, but it doesn't seem to be a bad console.

This is the standard love for a new console bro. The PS2 is the most legendary console of all time pretty much and it got the same warm welcome. Almost no consoles have general good selections on release. Therefore people won't rush out to get one because they dont see it worth it. When price of console and selection of games go up it will get more buyers. In about a year it will sell atleast half as well as the Ps2. Thats just how it is.
---
The big H . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxsN423EVs
#28TaizukuPosted 12/5/2012 12:36:22 PM
AhrimanTheStill posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

Uhh fighting demons (several times your size) that just dragged you into a world you aren't used to, and trapping you there until you defeat them isn't one of these times?
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#29DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:39:28 PM
Here's a video of some of the swearing that's obviously not in Bayonetta, watch it up until the end of the first scene in the graveyard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9995iemL4FU#t=191s
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#30Psychochild27Posted 12/5/2012 12:39:57 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Bayonetta drops at least 1 F-bomb. So does Luka.

"Don't !@#$ with a witch"
"I feel like a !@#$ing celebrity in this town"
Jeanne's gameplay taunt has her going "Mother ****er."
Luka and I think Enzo has a handful.