Pre-order skin packs and extras info

#11QCTeamkillPosted 12/5/2012 11:30:38 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
UnknownWin posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
I hate DLCs and yes, I will tell you how much I hate it every time it is mentioned. Goodnight!

Fix'd

How about I fix your donkey as well? I hate DLCs too. Usually.

I hate DLC's that cost money. 'Specially First-Day DLC.

It just means they took it out of the game early, and want you to buy it for extra money.

I miss the days when you buy a game, you get to play the whole game.

I hear you on this!

But it's not the case for Vergil DLC, it's downloadable not locked, and release date is not day one, there's not even a release date yet.
#12EricDaNerdPosted 12/5/2012 11:31:46 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
UnknownWin posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
I hate DLCs and yes, I will tell you how much I hate it every time it is mentioned. Goodnight!

Fix'd

It just means they took it out of the game early, and want you to buy it for extra money.

Oh how I miss those days so much.
#13KaijinSurohmPosted 12/5/2012 12:12:15 PM
QCTeamkill posted...

But it's not the case for Vergil DLC, it's downloadable not locked, and release date is not day one, there's not even a release date yet.

Your still PAYING for it.

"Vergil's Downfall is FREE!"
No, no it's not. Stop being sheep and pay attention.

You preorder to get "Free" dlc. You are not getting it for free, you paying a "Pre-Order" to beable to access said content.

Congradulations, NT is trying to get you to pay $65 or $69 for their game, instead of $60 by saying "Pre order now for Vergil's DLC" or "Just pay $9 for content we finished before the game was finished"
#14ColonelChikenPosted 12/5/2012 12:16:59 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

You preorder to get "Free" dlc. You are not getting it for free, you paying a "Pre-Order" to beable to access said content.

Congradulations, NT is trying to get you to pay $65 or $69 for their game, instead of $60 by saying "Pre order now for Vergil's DLC" or "Just pay $9 for content we finished before the game was finished"

Uh...yeah, that's not how pre-orders work buddy.
#15QCTeamkillPosted 12/5/2012 12:33:05 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

Well, it all depends on free, if you consider the time and material it takes to wash your car it's not that much cheaper than going to the carwash...

Getting a coupon for a DLC with pre-order, the way I see it. Is free enough to call FREE (which I didn't, whatever)

For the rest, it's like... man I don't even know where to begin with.

The game can't possibly come out in January without having been going gold by now. When a project team finishes a product (in that case being the game) they don't just sit there waiting to see if people like the demo, they probably started working on vergil DLC weeks or months ago, and they won't even release it in time for day 1.

New playable character, new missions on new maps... it requires enough development to be legit DLC material.

And actually, you'll miss the times when you only paid 60$ for a new video game soon enough, 60$ USD now is worth about 40$ in Yen of 3 years ago.
#16_tanjil_Posted 12/5/2012 12:57:33 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
UnknownWin posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...

Fix'd

I hear you on this!

Doesn't change the fact that it's pretty much complete...just being tested for bugs
#17UnknownWinPosted 12/5/2012 1:07:33 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
QCTeamkill posted...

thanks for pointing that out, Mr. Obvious.
#18Shadow ReaverPosted 12/5/2012 1:08:22 PM
AlexAdz posted...
I hate disk locked content.

agreed
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#19PhilBrooks_Posted 12/5/2012 6:48:01 PM
I hate Pre order crap like this. Forcing us to buy at certain stores.
---
http://i.imgur.com/C57Xo.gif
http://i.imgur.com/2XkQc.gif
#20FNP88Posted 12/5/2012 6:53:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]