New gameplay ( Virility Factory)

#11DarkJaydragonPosted 12/5/2012 11:13:30 AM
WatagashiHair_ posted...
Anyone notice he didn't get hurt by the fire circle move?

If you equip your devil weapon, you can stand in it.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#12Kira0987Posted 12/5/2012 11:13:37 AM
I'm sorry... Is no one going to mention the giant and out of place "**** YOU DANTE?"
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#13Psychochild27Posted 12/5/2012 11:16:29 AM
fiori posted...
Goldsickle posted...
Notice how the lock-on puts priority on enemies you are currently attacking.

Even after knocking the enemy far away, Dante doesn't shoot the enemy nearest to him but the one he just launched into the air.

Yeah, I noticed that too...

He kept shooting that enemy, even with another one closer to him. Not bad at all...

That already happens in the current demo. The game will typically prioritize your last melee target when you pull out your guns or your whip without other directional input though even that'll drop the ball sometimes. Less common than Dante stingering off into nothing amid a group of valid targets, but still.

Speaking of, there's a few instances in the first video where the lock-on could or could not be rearing its ugly head: namely 1:14 with the Angel Pull, 1:19 (Though the player does tend to cover both his sides often, so that could be deliberate) and 1:37 where the player knocks an enemy away, then starts shooting at his previous target while moving towards the chainsaw-waving goon behind him all looks like business as usual.

/wait, is this a testament to how bad the lock-on is when people who have been supporting the game and its new lock-on are impressed that Dante isn't changing targets randomly using his guns?
#14shatterstarPosted 12/5/2012 11:17:39 AM
WatagashiHair_ posted...
Anyone notice he didn't get hurt by the fire circle move?

When you're in demon form, that move doesn't hurt you at all. When you're in human or angel, it will set you on fire and cause damage.

It's in the demo as well.
#15TaizukuPosted 12/5/2012 11:22:41 AM
Kira0987 posted...
I'm sorry... Is no one going to mention the giant and out of place "**** YOU DANTE?"

No one cares anymore lol. I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out, then it kinda made me laugh. It's like limbo is trying as hard as it can to stop him and he just doesn't care lol.

Also does anyone know if Dante's Japanese voice is Strider Hiryu? Sounds like him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#16Pesmerga255Posted 12/5/2012 11:24:03 AM
Japanese voice? He was speaking in english for the entirity of both videos.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#17DarkJaydragonPosted 12/5/2012 11:25:00 AM
Taizuku posted...
Kira0987 posted...

No one cares anymore lol. I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out, then it kinda made me laugh. It's like limbo is trying as hard as it can to stop him and he just doesn't care lol.

Also does anyone know if Dante's Japanese voice is Strider Hiryu? Sounds like him.

RAGNORAK!

*Then X-factors, uses Ouroboros, mashes and teleports.*

This is how the end fight with Mundus will go down.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#18DiaNimPosted 12/5/2012 11:28:06 AM
Thanks for the link! I'm actually more interested in the second one for the cutscenes :P

Taizuku posted...
Kira0987 posted...

Kind of like the "We hate you" part in the demo, right? XD
---
Currently reading: "The Godfather"
Dante, l'assassino di demoni. Suona bene, non trovi?
#19Pesmerga255Posted 12/5/2012 11:29:14 AM
I'm really digging the varied combos that are constantly being shown for this game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#20TaizukuPosted 12/5/2012 11:34:04 AM
DiaNim posted...
Thanks for the link! I'm actually more interested in the second one for the cutscenes :P

Taizuku posted...
Kira0987 posted...

Kind of like the "We hate you" part in the demo, right? XD

By the end of the game Limbo is going to be like "Just...Just **** you man."
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame