New gameplay ( Virility Factory)

#31Pesmerga255Posted 12/5/2012 12:24:23 PM
It wasn't a good point.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#32Psychochild27Posted 12/5/2012 12:31:06 PM(edited)
shatterstar posted...
Kyrylo posted...
shatterstar posted...
Kyrylo posted...
fiori posted...
The quality isn't the best one, but here is it anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-oZwYkxvSM&list=UUp6Wj_uyp6EoKkVvKHzcdcQ&index=2&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SNxQa9ud5g4

I'm surprised with the number of enemies on screen. I remember antis saying that you could fight against 3 enemies at the same time, because it's NT that was making the game.

Now suddenly I'm seeing 8 or 9 enemies against you...What happened, guys?

demo already featured up to 6 enemies on screen. so fail. We know it already, it won't make up for bad AI.

Bad Ai...????

The enemy path finding is amazing. They'll jump, climb over crap, and knock other enemies out of the way just to get at Dante.

Yeah, and than they are standing glowing like christmas tree waiting for you to button mash poor guys to death.

Yeah. That's on the easier setting but watching Greg play the Dante Must Die mode, they seem to attack quite frequently and kill you outright with 2 or 3 hits.

So I suggest you play only on the harder setting when you BUY it.

The same DMD mode where it takes ten hits for your low-level mook to kill Dante with default health while in previous games, the most basic enemy without Devil Trigger can take Dante down to about 10% health in two hits and in DMC4 where they're carving off a quarter of your life bar with each go?
#33shatterstarPosted 12/5/2012 12:44:20 PM(edited)
Well there's other options of difficulty if you looking for an extreme challenge. They've all been announced already so the games difficulty shouldn't be a complaint.

Or there's this option.

If you don't see a challenge here, go buy or play something else instead of complaining about game that you claim is garbage...lol.

I don't know about you lots. But I don't go out of my way to play with garbage or even hang around in forums, watch videos, and read articles about something I consider garbage. Nor do I feel the need to tell complete strangers on the net that I'm not buying this garbage but instead renting it or buying it used.

All that's just tells me is that you like to complain about garbage and also spend money on it just to play it as well.

But different strokes for different folks I guess.
#34TaizukuPosted 12/5/2012 12:43:41 PM
shatterstar posted...
Well there's other options of difficulty if you looking for an extreme challenge. They've all been announced already so the games difficulty shouldn't be a complaint.

Or there's this option.

If you don't see a challenge here, go buy or play something else instead of complaining about game that you claim is garbage...lol.

I don't know about you lots. But I don't go out of my way to play with garbage or even hang around in forums, watch videos, and read articles about something I consider garbage.

QFT
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#35Psychochild27Posted 12/5/2012 12:44:50 PM
shatterstar posted...

Or there's this option.

I don't know about you lots. But I don't go out of my way to play with garbage or even hang around in forums, watch videos, and read articles about something I consider garbage.

Wooo! Go ad hominems arguments!

I'm getting paid for the time I'm squandering here, so it's pretty great.
#36PineappleFistPosted 12/5/2012 12:45:14 PM
shatterstar posted...

You know, I've always wondered at why people do this. Would you walk into a Burger King, not order any food, then sit and complain about how you like MacDonald's so much more? If you did, they'd call the **** cops. On the internet though? Perfectly logical course of action.

I mean, voicing your opinion is one thing, but there has to be a limit doesn't there? Some people do nothing but **** post here all day long. Don't you get bored?
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#37shatterstarPosted 12/5/2012 12:58:09 PM(edited)
I really don't understand it all.

When have Capcom ever listened to the fan and Western fans at that?

It's pretty obvious this is the direction that they're going with the franchise. New Dante is in Sony All Stars, he has a movie due out 2014, the Japanese women love him, and the DMC fanbase is completely divided.

I seriously doubt we'll see a DMC5 and if this game sells like hotcakes, they owe it all to you lots for shining a huge spotlight on this game and attracting so much attention towards it.

Also it'll show that the ones who said they weren't going to buy it, bought it. They basically lied.

I guess the people who bought it wasn't turning in their copies fast enough for stores could have used copies and the only copies the rental stores had were getting rented like crazy so the hating consumers couldn't wait and went out and bought instead.
#38shatterstarPosted 12/5/2012 1:05:05 PM
PineappleFist posted...
shatterstar posted...

You know, I've always wondered at why people do this. Would you walk into a Burger King, not order any food, then sit and complain about how you like MacDonald's so much more? If you did, they'd call the **** cops. On the internet though? Perfectly logical course of action.

I mean, voicing your opinion is one thing, but there has to be a limit doesn't there? Some people do nothing but **** post here all day long. Don't you get bored?

Mate. Those are called attention seekers and closet hypocrites.

They'll in here complain and posting MGR crap ( well people aren't really posting in those forums because all the hack and slash lovers are all in here) just for attention and probably already got it pre-ordered.

If you feel the need to constantly state to people that you aren't buying it, you've probably already have. Because who are you trying so hard to convince, people that really don't give a damn or yourself.
#39Tales_of_MasterPosted 12/5/2012 1:05:08 PM

I fail to see the problem in his argument. He's asking you why are you spending your time bashing something you don't like. The problem with you guys is that you treat your opinions as an indisputable facts.

**The game too easy...FACT
**The manual lock-on is better than the auto lock-on....Another Fact
**New Dante is unlikeable...Moar Facts

And the list goes on. You fail to see that every other person on this board, whether he's an old fan or a new one, has the right to like the game or hate it, which means that your opinion on the game is subjective, but what am I saying, I remember an anti telling me that "No one has the right to hate DMC4 because it received favorable reviews, and that anyone who hates it has a wrong opinion" XD

I find it ironic that all the things you people accuse the Pro side of doing, are things that you do in every topic, but somehow when you do them it's OK.

How can his argument be an ad hominem if there were no "Facts" to begin with ? But I believe that my post will only fall on deaf ears, since I don't think that people will start listening to reason all of a sudden.
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV board
Waiting for: MGSR, DS: Soul Hackers, SMTIV, JJBA ASB, Injustice GAU, Ace Attorney 5, Tales of Hearts R
#40shatterstarPosted 12/5/2012 1:13:12 PM
Tales_of_Master posted...

I fail to see the problem in his argument. He's asking you why are you spending your time bashing something you don't like. The problem with you guys is that you treat your opinions as an indisputable facts.

**The game too easy...FACT
**The manual lock-on is better than the auto lock-on....Another Fact
**New Dante is unlikeable...Moar Facts

And the list goes on. You fail to see that every other person on this board, whether he's an old fan or a new one, has the right to like the game or hate it, which means that your opinion on the game is subjective, but what am I saying, I remember an anti telling me that "No one has the right to hate DMC4 because it received favorable reviews, and that anyone who hates it has a wrong opinion" XD

I find it ironic that all the things you people accuse the Pro side of doing, are things that you do in every topic, but somehow when you do them it's OK.

How can his argument be an ad hominem if there were no "Facts" to begin with ? But I believe that my post will only fall on deaf ears, since I don't think that people will start listening to reason all of a sudden.

Yeah. They throw reasoning and logic out the window when they started saying things like ..."I hate this game and I think it's an insult to the DMC franchise! But I'm going to buy it used though!"....lol.