New gameplay ( Virility Factory)

#51Pesmerga255Posted 12/5/2012 4:10:50 PM
I liked the bland platforming section.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#52Ether101Posted 12/5/2012 4:15:59 PM
Goldsickle posted...
Notice how the lock-on puts priority on enemies you are currently attacking.

Even after knocking the enemy far away, Dante doesn't shoot the enemy nearest to him but the one he just launched into the air.

Which is a problem because people might actually want to switch targets at that point.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#53ShadowZero007Posted 12/5/2012 4:17:42 PM
Ether101 posted...
Goldsickle posted...

Even after knocking the enemy far away, Dante doesn't shoot the enemy nearest to him but the one he just launched into the air.

Which is a problem because people might actually want to switch targets at that point.

I've had a lot of success simply pointing the camera towards who I want to grab.
I'd say it works a good 80-85% of the time.
Doesn't mean it doesn't have it's wonky moments but I'm actually impressed by how decently the lock-on works.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#54PineappleFistPosted 12/5/2012 4:20:59 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Ether101 posted...
Goldsickle posted...

I've had a lot of success simply pointing the camera towards who I want to grab.
I'd say it works a good 80-85% of the time.
Doesn't mean it doesn't have it's wonky moments but I'm actually impressed by how decently the lock-on works.

I know the auto lock-on isn't any replacement for a more traditional set-up, but I am constantly impressed by how well it does work. Seems like that would be fairly difficult to program and implement at all, let alone with the amount of consistency it does exhibit.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#55BillysanPosted 12/5/2012 4:21:26 PM
More floating platforms and whip pulling. The level design looks like it will be getting a little repetitive if they keep this up.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#56caffiend7Posted 12/5/2012 4:25:40 PM
"Well sir, I don't like it"-Mister Horse
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#57pyro_buntaPosted 12/5/2012 6:42:39 PM
Damn. Those enemies makes scarecrows look like high levelled enemies.
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/post.php?board=2000121&topic=64830865
#58Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 12/5/2012 11:12:03 PM
The only thing I don't understand is why pros are confused about antis coming to this discussion board to complain about the direction of the game. The whole idea of a discussion board is to discuss the object the board is centered around, be the discussion positive or negative. It is very likely the best place to vent about one's dislike about the direction that their beloved game series is taking, and find like minded individuals who also want to come together to discuss how they feel about the game.

In all honesty, if people don't want to see the negativity that much, they should simply ignore it and keep enjoying the positive discussion with the people who would like to have the positive discussion.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."
#59ShadowZero007Posted 12/5/2012 11:57:53 PM
Hiryuu_Tsurugi posted...
The only thing I don't understand is why pros are confused about antis coming to this discussion board to complain about the direction of the game. The whole idea of a discussion board is to discuss the object the board is centered around, be the discussion positive or negative. It is very likely the best place to vent about one's dislike about the direction that their beloved game series is taking, and find like minded individuals who also want to come together to discuss how they feel about the game.

In all honesty, if people don't want to see the negativity that much, they should simply ignore it and keep enjoying the positive discussion with the people who would like to have the positive discussion.

It's hard when certain people come trolling along.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#60Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 12/6/2012 12:07:07 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Hiryuu_Tsurugi posted...

It's hard when certain people come trolling along.

I can see it getting tiring, but not so much so that it needs to become a constant complaint, no matter what kind of topic it is, pro or anti. At the very least, one should be able to pass over the anti topics if it's not what they want to see.

Troll posts? I guess one can only deal with them the same way trolls are dealt with in every other corner of the internet. You either ignore it, or kill it with fire.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."