DmC will be...

#71RichterB17Posted 12/6/2012 5:45:37 PM
No-A-Body posted...
"There's a difference between "might replace the series" and "will replace the series". Does the out come look good? Not really, but it doesn't look that bad either."

"Wouldn't a smart person in such a case try to fight tooth and nail to try and ensure the thing that "might happen" will not happen? Can you blame people for being concerned? There is a possibility of the "bad" happening, ergo people behave as they do."

Yes, I agree with you. I seriously don't want to see the original DMC die, but constant complaining on these forums does nothing. You really want to get Capcom to listen? You need to email Capcom, call them, actually DO something. That's how you get something done. It's like when they introduced SOPA. I didn't want that passed when I heard about it. You know what I did? I contacted my state representatives and governor. So did many others. You want change? You have to act. Get off the forums, and email Capcom. Don't curse and blather like an idiot, or no one will listen. Plead your case, explain WHY you don't like this new direction. And use spell check.

Like someone said, I'm pretty sure Capcom has gotten many letters on this and to me a letter is not enough because they could easily ignore it and nobody else will see it. That's why people go on YouTube, GameFAQs, or whatever, they do it so everyone can see their opinions no matter how "whiny" they think it is.

It's not like Capcom and Ninja Theory doesn't acknowledge these sites, they just like to cherry pick the things they want to listen to like Tameem linking that one GameFAQs post where the guy said that even he likes the game he will lie and boycott just for it to fail.

Also I think it's messed there are some sites that actually ban people for speaking negatively about this game like Capcom Unity. I hear Devilmaycry.org bans people as well, and after seeing how much that site sold out on DmC crap I can definitely see that.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#72No-A-Body(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:51:03 PM
RichterB17 posted...
No-A-Body posted...
"There's a difference between "might replace the series" and "will replace the series". Does the out come look good? Not really, but it doesn't look that bad either."

"Wouldn't a smart person in such a case try to fight tooth and nail to try and ensure the thing that "might happen" will not happen? Can you blame people for being concerned? There is a possibility of the "bad" happening, ergo people behave as they do."

Yes, I agree with you. I seriously don't want to see the original DMC die, but constant complaining on these forums does nothing. You really want to get Capcom to listen? You need to email Capcom, call them, actually DO something. That's how you get something done. It's like when they introduced SOPA. I didn't want that passed when I heard about it. You know what I did? I contacted my state representatives and governor. So did many others. You want change? You have to act. Get off the forums, and email Capcom. Don't curse and blather like an idiot, or no one will listen. Plead your case, explain WHY you don't like this new direction. And use spell check.

Like someone said, I'm pretty sure Capcom has gotten many letters on this and to me a letter is not enough because they could easily ignore it and nobody else will see it. That's why people go on YouTube, GameFAQs, or whatever, they do it so everyone can see their opinions no matter how "whiny" they think it is.

It's not like Capcom and Ninja Theory doesn't acknowledge these sites, they just like to cherry pick the things they want to listen to like Tameem linking that one GameFAQs post where the guy said that even he likes the game he will lie and boycott just for it to fail.

Also I think it's messed there are some sites that actually ban people for speaking negatively about this game like Capcom Unity. I hear Devilmaycry.org bans people as well, and after seeing how much that site sold out on DmC crap I can definitely see that.

Yeah, that is some shady s***. When did a game company turn into communists?
---
Gaming Community Today: spend years begging for it, get excited for it, and trash it the moment you're expectations are not met. -ajmrowland
#73Abiz_Posted 12/6/2012 5:53:30 PM
Youve only played dmc4 and you found it dull, boring and mediocre??
Tell me... If youve only played dmc4, and you says its not that great, what the hell is better then?!
What are you comparing dmc4 with to come up with that conclusion?!

I don't need to compare something I don't to anything else. I didn't like it that is it. Opinions I know.
What is better? Well in my opinion. Uncharted 2, Dark/Demon Souls, Chrono Trigger, Twisted Metal Black, Unreal Tournament 2004, bayonetta(this is going to tick you off isn't it?), Super Meat Boy, Batman AA, GoW(cough deep breaths)...Why do you want me to list what I think is better then DMC 4? I didn't compare DMC 4 to any of these games. I just wasn't satisfied with it at all.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#74EntropyZeroPosted 12/6/2012 6:01:12 PM
Abiz_ posted...
Tell me... If youve only played dmc4, and you says its not that great, what the hell is better then?!

I don't need to compare something I don't to anything else. I didn't like it that is it. Opinions I know.
What is better? Well in my opinion. Uncharted 2, Dark/Demon Souls, Chrono Trigger, Twisted Metal Black, Unreal Tournament 2004, bayonetta(this is going to tick you off isn't it?), Super Meat Boy, Batman AA, GoW(cough deep breaths)...Why do you want me to list what I think is better then DMC 4? I didn't compare DMC 4 to any of these games. I just wasn't satisfied with it at all.

Im asking you because people who come in here defending and praising DmC and has only played one or none of the previous dmc games has not got my attention of listening to their valid points.

I love dmc4, the story was meh, but i love the gameplay. You may have not liked it because you want more story which I can agree with. But come on. Its like someone saying that final fantasy 13 is better and theyve only played FFX.
I just cant take their opinions seriously.
As with you.

And comparing those games (besides bayo and GoW) to a hack n slash game is like saying The Matrix movie isnt as satisfying as Inception.
Totally different genres.
#75KaijinSurohmPosted 12/6/2012 6:03:06 PM
Abiz_ posted...

o.O um, Bayonetta is the only thing on that list that would be a legit compair. Everythign else is a slow 3rd person shooter, first person shooter, a jRPG (lawl) and overhead beat-em-up stealth.

When people as "What do you compair it to, we don't want to hear different genres. That just invalidates your opinion. We want a game of the same genre so we have something to compair to it, so we can better understand your personal taste in games.

Basically, that list you gave us means you don't care for the hack n slash, and prefer shooter style games more. Which means this game isn't for you at all.
#76RichterB17Posted 12/6/2012 6:04:06 PM
Abiz_ posted...

Why would saying Bayonetta is better than DMC4 tick people off? Cause it is. DMC4 has great gameplay, good Dante moments, good bosses, and introduced a decent new character, but the story was indeed flawed and there wasn't much variety in the environment. Dude I recommend playing Devil May Cry 1 and 3 to see why we really love this series.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#77Pesmerga255Posted 12/6/2012 6:04:32 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Abiz_ posted...

o.O um, Bayonetta is the only thing on that list that would be a legit compair. Everythign else is a slow 3rd person shooter, first person shooter, a jRPG (lawl) and overhead beat-em-up stealth.

When people as "What do you compair it to, we don't want to hear different genres. That just invalidates your opinion. We want a game of the same genre so we have something to compair to it, so we can better understand your personal taste in games.

Basically, that list you gave us means you don't care for the hack n slash, and prefer shooter style games more. Which means this game isn't for you at all.

So, you're saying that his opinion is only valid if he likes DmC?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#78KaijinSurohmPosted 12/6/2012 6:07:41 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Abiz_ posted...

So, you're saying that his opinion is only valid if he likes DmC?

o.O What are you smoking?
I'm talking about trying to compair a Hack n Slash and a First Person shooter.

Two different genres entirely.

Also, I really freaking hate DmC, and would really appreciate it if you take your DmC loving comments, and shove them. I'm getting tired of you throwing them at me.
#79KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/6/2012 6:09:35 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...

Also, I really freaking hate DmC, and would really appreciate it if you take your DmC loving comments, and shove them. I'm getting tired of you throwing them at me.

Dude, Pes hates DmC. He's one of the best trolls. For a few weeks he had everyone thinking he was a ridiculous xenophobic pro. Then he got tired and revealed he's one of the most outspoken anti's.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#80KaijinSurohmPosted 12/6/2012 6:11:24 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...

Dude, Pes hates DmC. He's one of the best trolls. For a few weeks he had everyone thinking he was a ridiculous xenophobic pro. Then he got tired and revealed he's one of the most outspoken anti's.

-.-; After dealing with the likes of Big_Boss, and Hvv, It's getting harder to tell anymore.