DmC will be...

#81Abiz_Posted 12/6/2012 6:14:10 PM(edited)
Basically, that list you gave us means you don't care for the hack n slash, and prefer shooter style games more. Which means this game isn't for you at all.

I like all genres. Really... Those were just some games I enjoyed that popped into my mind.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Abiz/games?tab=all
I truly didn't compare DMC 4 to anything because I never played anything that felt that way before at the time. It just didn't draw me in. Ended up getting bayo and Ninja gaiden a little after it.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#82KaijinSurohmPosted 12/6/2012 6:13:47 PM
Abiz_ posted...
Basically, that list you gave us means you don't care for the hack n slash, and prefer shooter style games more. Which means this game isn't for you at all.

I like all genres. Really... Those were just some games I enjoyed that popped into my mind.
I truly didn't compare DMC 4 to anything because I never played anything that felt that way before at the time. It just didn't draw me in. Ended up getting bayo and Ninja garden a little after it.

Ah-hah. Fully understandable. Your last post made it sound like you played something that blew DMC4 out of the water. Was kinda hoping you'd share if you did =P
#83No-A-Body(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:13:51 PM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
Abiz_ posted...
Youve only played dmc4 and you found it dull, boring and mediocre??
Tell me... If youve only played dmc4, and you says its not that great, what the hell is better then?!
What are you comparing dmc4 with to come up with that conclusion?!

I don't need to compare something I don't to anything else. I didn't like it that is it. Opinions I know.
What is better? Well in my opinion. Uncharted 2, Dark/Demon Souls, Chrono Trigger, Twisted Metal Black, Unreal Tournament 2004, bayonetta(this is going to tick you off isn't it?), Super Meat Boy, Batman AA, GoW(cough deep breaths)...Why do you want me to list what I think is better then DMC 4? I didn't compare DMC 4 to any of these games. I just wasn't satisfied with it at all.

o.O um, Bayonetta is the only thing on that list that would be a legit compair. Everythign else is a slow 3rd person shooter, first person shooter, a jRPG (lawl) and overhead beat-em-up stealth.

When people as "What do you compair it to, we don't want to hear different genres. That just invalidates your opinion. We want a game of the same genre so we have something to compair to it, so we can better understand your personal taste in games.

So, you're saying that his opinion is only valid if he likes DmC?

o.O What are you smoking?
I'm talking about trying to compair a Hack n Slash and a First Person shooter.

Two different genres entirely.

Also, I really freaking hate DmC, and would really appreciate it if you take your DmC loving comments, and shove them. I'm getting tired of you throwing them at me.

Actually, my topic was originally about liking, well, my liking anyway, the new DmC. At least the gameplay anyway. I'll reserve judgement on it as a whole after I play it. But yeah, DmC loving comments are welcome here. I'm not gonna blame the game itself for something Capcom has done.
---
Gaming Community Today: spend years begging for it, get excited for it, and trash it the moment you're expectations are not met. -ajmrowland
#84EntropyZeroPosted 12/6/2012 6:24:33 PM
Abiz_ posted...

I truly didn't compare DMC 4 to anything because I never played anything that felt that way before at the time. It just didn't draw me in. Ended up getting bayo and Ninja gaiden a little after it.

Me and a friend have always said that how dmc games play and how ninja gaiden plays are different. One wants you to fight stylishly, and one makes you fight for survival.
I can understand if you prefer ninja gaiden then.
Hell i think bayonetta is better than dmc4 also.

But i guess to truly enjoy dmc4, you have to master the combat system, because its as much fun to me as playing bayonetta.
#85No-A-Body(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:33:34 AM
<_<

>_>

o_o

I think I'm finally alone in here...

O_o

I'm unsupervised...

O.O

WEEEE!!!
---
Gaming Community Today: spend years begging for it, get excited for it, and trash it the moment you're expectations are not met. -ajmrowland
#86KaijinSurohmPosted 12/7/2012 9:10:03 AM
No-A-Body posted...
<_<

Neva alone.

*stares*
#87shatterstarPosted 12/7/2012 9:33:16 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
shatterstar posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
shatterstar posted...
Sure buddy sure.

Matter of fact didn't you say that you weren't going to play the demo due to lack of space on your hard drive? Judging from all your posting about how the demo sucking, you did.

I gave it a chance, like an adult. It was an okay action game, but a terrible DMC game. I needed room anyway for a different demo, but I thought "I might as well try it so people will stop saying 'YOU NEVER PLAYED IT YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT'." I played it twice, once on Nephelim then on SoS. Once I was sure it was bad, I deleted it and downloaded a fantastic new demo of Ni no Kuni.

So yeah, I decided to be mature and play it before I judged it further. Now that I've played it, I can say it didn't meet the expectations of a DMC game imo.

And with simple math, it's clear it won't reach 2 mil. Now of course, it's conjecture, but I think my estimate of 1.5 mil maximum is accurate.

Sure!

Now all of a sudden, you need room now...riiiight. Also now you're trying to blame others for your actions. Hell you've been judging the game without even playing it for years now....lol.

Just goes to saying that any person that feels the need to tell a bunch of strangers on the net what they're not going to do, you should just think the opposite of that.

This guy or girl is a prime example of that.

Shatter, I'm sorry to say, but you're sounding like a tool. Most people form opinions based on first impressions, and I've been in those situations where I put something off, untill I needed to make room for something else. It's what I did. I didn't play DMC right off, untill Ineeded to make room for Mass Effect 2 to install on my system to play. (I deleted it, and got the urge to play it again.)

/shurg

Most of these arguements on the board consist of people who have opinions, and then people saying those opinions are wrong.

Well I hope you didn't feel the need to derail a topic about it or feel the need to tell a bunch of internet strangers about it just for attention or to try and prove to a bunch of strangers (that doesn't give a damn I my add) that this game isn't that important or matter to you because it's not DMC5.

If so, you're being a tool also.
#88No-A-Body(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:00:50 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
No-A-Body posted...
<_<

Neva alone.

*stares*

Oh... oh god, it's... it's looking at me...

O.O

Nooo... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! XO
---
#89Ether101Posted 12/8/2012 6:23:42 AM
shatterstar posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
shatterstar posted...
Sure buddy sure.

Matter of fact didn't you say that you weren't going to play the demo due to lack of space on your hard drive? Judging from all your posting about how the demo sucking, you did.

I gave it a chance, like an adult. It was an okay action game, but a terrible DMC game. I needed room anyway for a different demo, but I thought "I might as well try it so people will stop saying 'YOU NEVER PLAYED IT YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT'." I played it twice, once on Nephelim then on SoS. Once I was sure it was bad, I deleted it and downloaded a fantastic new demo of Ni no Kuni.

So yeah, I decided to be mature and play it before I judged it further. Now that I've played it, I can say it didn't meet the expectations of a DMC game imo.

And with simple math, it's clear it won't reach 2 mil. Now of course, it's conjecture, but I think my estimate of 1.5 mil maximum is accurate.

Sure!

Now all of a sudden, you need room now...riiiight. Also now you're trying to blame others for your actions. Hell you've been judging the game without even playing it for years now....lol.

Just goes to saying that any person that feels the need to tell a bunch of strangers on the net what they're not going to do, you should just think the opposite of that.

This guy or girl is a prime example of that.

Unlike you with all your out right lying, trolling and attention grabbing. You've tried this tactic with me and then tried to back peddle when it didn't work.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.