A DMC fans thoughts about the demo

#11ShadowZero007Posted 12/7/2012 9:37:27 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
Why is it that topics like this usually starts with "As a fan of DMC", "After playing the DMC games", "I'm a huge fan..." or even "loved the DMC games..." etc...

Why do you really want to prove that you guys have played the games? Most of the true fans here don't even bother to prove that they have played the games before on the OP post or topic title.

Because without a preface of some sort like that the antis wold just point laugh and call you uninformed.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#12pyro_buntaPosted 12/7/2012 9:46:30 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
Why is it that topics like this usually starts with "As a fan of DMC", "After playing the DMC games", "I'm a huge fan..." or even "loved the DMC games..." etc...

Why do you really want to prove that you guys have played the games? Most of the true fans here don't even bother to prove that they have played the games before on the OP post or topic title.

Because without a preface of some sort like that the antis wold just point laugh and call you uninformed.

The only thing I see the antis do is ASK FIRST if a person plays the previous games before. Dude, how new are you?
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#13ShadowZero007Posted 12/7/2012 9:54:37 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...

The only thing I see the antis do is ASK FIRST if a person plays the previous games before. Dude, how new are you?

If they're gonna ask then why is a problem if someone starts off on that note.
Kinda get rid of that initial question and get on to more important ones.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#14KaijinSurohmPosted 12/7/2012 10:58:12 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
pyro_bunta posted...

If they're gonna ask then why is a problem if someone starts off on that note.
Kinda get rid of that initial question and get on to more important ones.

Anti's only ask if they've actually played the original games, if the TC says something that makes them think otherwise.

inb4 anything "DmC Lover" related.
#15wwinterj25Posted 12/7/2012 11:25:34 AM
I was going to pre order it but after playing the demo not so sure. The Vergil DLC been free as a pre order bonus may have swayed me but in the UK we don't get that so I might wait and get it in a sale if at all. The reason for this is because the game on it's own isn't worth full price to me and it isn't a Devil May Cry game. When playing the demo I could not help but loath everything about it because of what it stands for and that is a poor attempt at getting more sales for a franchise that was great by changing it to the point that it's ruined.
This DLC crap and forcing UK folk to pay for cut content from the game also annoys me. Rather than moan about it here I'll speak with my wallet and that's that.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#16Pesmerga255Posted 12/7/2012 11:27:12 AM
The Vergil DLC been free as a pre order bonus may have swayed me but in the UK we don't get that so I might wait and get it in a sale if at all

It's free on PSN for at least 10 more than the retail price.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#17KaijinSurohmPosted 12/7/2012 11:59:38 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
It's free on PSN for at least 10 more than the retail price.

You forgot to mention the amazing price tag of the DLC by itself =P Such a deal.