if the city is alive, then why isn't Dante tripping every 3rd step?

#71sillycatsteven(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:02:24 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

New Mundus seems to just be incompetent.

You don't **** with a god.

He isn't incompetent, he's dapper.

no... he's neither, he's just wishing he has a little blue pill with "V" on it
XD
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#72TaizukuPosted 12/6/2012 11:05:12 PM
If Father Balder wanted to use Bayonetta, why didn't he just use her when she was still frozen?
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#73SilentS89Posted 12/6/2012 11:14:09 PM
Taizuku posted...
If Father Balder wanted to use Bayonetta, why didn't he just use her when she was still frozen?

I barely understand the Bayonetta plot to begin with. Pointing out plot holes seems pointless.

Regardless, wasn't she dead? Not frozen?
#74pigboyPosted 12/6/2012 11:46:24 PM
sillycatsteven posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

New Mundus seems to just be incompetent.

You don't **** with a god.

He isn't incompetent, he's dapper.

no... he's neither, he's just wishing he has a little blue pill with "V" on it
XD

Mundus in this game is just like those cheesy B rated Kung Fu movie boss, all talks but dump in action!!

Finally there is something good about this DmC, it reminds me the good time I had with the Comedy Central!! XD
#75sillycatsteven(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:48:52 PM

Why did he carelessly leave those Devil Arms laying about and allow Dante to progress at just the rate he needed to to survive and eventually win?

i thought the devils turn into devil arms after they died... so he technically didn't just leave them around. and the "just the rate he needed to to survive and eventually win" is just an exaggeration created by the game because it's a game and a game needs to give players an obvious sense of progression and level up....

Why didn't he have all his generals jump him at the gate?

because the generals are trying to over throw his reign.... or was it only me who saw this throughout the story... he is just using Dante to eliminate them. but his plan obviously back-fired....

Why didn't he take away Vergils amulet so you know Dante couldn't obtain his fathers power and slay him?

this, i truely have no answer... but people wrote this, so let's just let it slide. just this once

How can you become the king of hell, but not be able to make sure an 8 year old is dead.

no-one said a king can't make mistakes... otherwise why did Napoleon ended up loosing if he was so good....

Cause it's a f****** video game.
Get over it; logic can't apply 100%
Inventory systems for the most part defy logic. As does saving, and dieing, and reloading save files etc etc etc.

and yes, it's a video game, which is why i let spawning after death, continuing without yellow orb, why do orbs fly towards you and a lot of other things slide... there are often some illogical details in any story that doesn't matter much and can just be written off as "because it's just a story". i'm just saying that this one is too important to be written off like this (for me at least). is it wrong for me to point out the illogical parts? or are the pros really that desperate to look for reasons to justify their purchase that they have to become so defensive whenever someone points out a fault in the game? Furthermore, i was actually hoping someone actually has a confirmed explanation on the limitations of Limbo. but from the replies, the best people can come up with is
"**** you, it's a ****ing game. Get over it."
Dante can kill himself but not die, instead it would destroy all the Demons and Limbo because it's just a game and doesn't have to be 100% logical. Damn all of us who dears to point out otherwise.
---
#76sillycatsteven(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:54:24 PM
oh and...

i thought the reason Vergil is not sucked into Limbo because they don't know what he looks like. as for Kat, do you see how she usually wears a hood in public?? i'm fairly certain it's not just a fashion statement. or maybe humans can't be sucked in??

for those arguing that our body can't fight viruses, please learn biology.... please!
*warning Biology lessons*

Firstly, the reason our body can't fight viruses like retroviruses is because our body can't recognize them. just like Limbo can't recognize Kat and Vergil. Dante however, can be recognized. and our body generally can fight off pathogens that can be recognized. the battle between viruses and body usually happens at the recognition stage. virus try to evade detection, body try to upgrade detection.

Secondly, if body finds an infected cell that it can not disinfect, it'll tell that cell to kill itself. THIS is the equivalent of walls crashing, and streets collapsing. however, there's usually more than one cells infected, and viruses often use this to their advantage to spread more viruses upon cell death. here is also where detection becomes vital. if infected cells were detected early, body wins. if detected too late, virus spreads. Dante is just one person...

Thirdly, some viruses can become dormant within an infected cell and integrate their DNA into host DNA, so when cells multiply normally, virus DNA multiply as well. a later trigger will cause virus to become active again. Dante obviously can't do this...
---
#77Greg_thestrangePosted 12/7/2012 12:42:14 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Because you wouldnt be able to play the ****ing game. Antis will look for any stupid reason to hate this game but this is pathetic

I actually don't agree with you. Yes, i'm an Anti.

There is ONE part in the entire game, that they started to really capitalize on the "City trying to kill you" that made it awesome, that I personally enjoyed: That final stretch when the church went "running" and forced you to jump over crazy gaps. That was actually very interesting.

Past that, they ruined the idea of "City killing you" by making everything extremely obvious, slow moving walls, and LABELING ALL THE TRAPS.

If they made the city more "live" and more of an "in your face, omg wtf just happened" type of ordeal, it would have added to the experience, and really caused for adrenaline rush moments.

I liked it just the way it was. I nearly crapped my pants when the floor of the church went "Ever expanding hallway dream" on me. Roommate was laughing his arse off because he's not used to hearing me yell WTF while I'm gaming... or responding that the floor just went spastic and started moving around. He thought I had gotten into some kind of drugs until he came back and looked.
---
Made of Earth, Formed of Water, Kilned in Fire, and Sings with the Wind. Ocarinas are Born of the World and Loved by the World.
PSN: Gregory_H64735
#78monkeypahngPosted 12/7/2012 7:22:51 PM
What it should do is make a gap just about enough for him to across with double jump dash, then just extend it past it at the last minute so he falls to his death. Afterwards the city creates a big fat troll face.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#79fioriPosted 12/7/2012 8:07:39 PM
1) Why can't Mundus simply seal the entire castle in order to trap Dante inside of it, in DMC 1? Even better, why the seals break after Dante kills all the enemies of any place? Can't the doors get sealed ad infinitum? Go figure...

2) Why Arius spell worked? Didn't Dante give him a false coin? A false coin for a false God...

3) Why didn't Mundus kill Dante instead of killing Griffon in DMC 1? So much for the element surprise, He made no effort by killing Griffon.

4) Why did Mallet Island blow up after 5 minutes? Is that Resident Evil?

5) Why did Vergil face Vante in DMC 3 SE? Dante isn't a boss during Vergil's campaign. They simply put Vergil with a red coat or something like that. So, Vante is the last boss. Pathetic. Vante wins anyway, because it's Vergil.

Questions, questions and more questions...XD
#80m100t8sPosted 12/7/2012 8:14:43 PM
fiori posted...
1) Why can't Mundus simply seal the entire castle in order to trap Dante inside of it, in DMC 1? Even better, why the seals break after Dante kills all the enemies of any place? Can't the doors get sealed ad infinitum? Go figure...

2) Why Arius spell worked? Didn't Dante give him a false coin? A false coin for a false God...

3) Why didn't Mundus kill Dante instead of killing Griffon in DMC 1? So much for the element surprise, He made no effort by killing Griffon.

4) Why did Mallet Island blow up after 5 minutes? Is that Resident Evil?

5) Why did Vergil face Vante in DMC 3 SE? Dante isn't a boss during Vergil's campaign. They simply put Vergil with a red coat or something like that. So, Vante is the last boss. Pathetic. Vante wins anyway, because it's Vergil.

Questions, questions and more questions...XD

ONE of DmC antis can answer you

jcrush089 posted...
because this is a game where logic doesnt exist

oh wait..