The older DMCs are just not valid anymore.

#41KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/6/2012 12:41:34 PM
This is a Jack topic......

*leaves quietly*
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#42JackJunk8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:43:22 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
JackJunk8 posted...
UbberDevil posted...
But i recently did a survey at my college and even a few gamestops asking people what thier favorite games were and what they were most looking forward to. people from ages 18 to 22,

I don't find your survey to be very valid. How many people did you get to survey? Even if it was quite a few that's still not a wide enough scale. Maybe another college in your state knows all about DMC or what about outside of your state? All you proved was that your neighborhood isn't that into older games.

I personally surveyed over 300 people at the college and 32 at various gamestops in a 3 week period. I also surveyed on facebook.

Any proof of this?

Look im not going to take the time to prove anything to you all people, you dont really care. This was mainly for me, I was inspired by my friend who didnt know the old batman movies so i just wanted to know what other things people these days dont know about.
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#43JackJunk8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:44:35 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Everybody I personally know is aware of the PS2 and the old DMC games. It also doesn't matter to me if they fall into obscurity. I can still play them. My opinions on things aren't based on what the mindless masses find popular.

but why state them if you know they are in vain?
---
#44Pesmerga255Posted 12/6/2012 12:45:18 PM
JackJunk8 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Everybody I personally know is aware of the PS2 and the old DMC games. It also doesn't matter to me if they fall into obscurity. I can still play them. My opinions on things aren't based on what the mindless masses find popular.

It doesn't make my opinions any less valid. You really are a child if you believe otherwise.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#45JackJunk8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:45:28 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

*leaves quietly*

you want in this too? go on gimme your 2 cents.
---
#46JackJunk8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:47:07 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
JackJunk8 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

It doesn't make my opinions any less valid. You really are a child if you believe otherwise.

valid to whom? a brick wall?
---
#47KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/6/2012 12:47:44 PM
JackJunk8 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

*leaves quietly*

My two cents is that this is BS. If we don't learn from history, it repeats itself. I know plenty of newer gamers who know the classics. It all depends on the individual, this survey means nothing. It also depends on who you ask.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#48Pesmerga255Posted 12/6/2012 12:47:57 PM
I'm done. You're clearly a troll.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#49SilentS89Posted 12/6/2012 12:50:39 PM
JackJunk8 posted...
Why? To be true batman fan he has to go through decade old stuff? Why cant he start where he started at his age move forward instead of backwards? People must relate to things and things must have relevance to really be any good. Dragging people into the past with conservative ideas just slows the natural progression. When something ends, it needs to end, when things get dated, they need to be updated.

Are you Tameem Antoniades?
#50JackJunk8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:50:58 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
JackJunk8 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

*leaves quietly*

My two cents is that this is BS. If we don't learn from history, it repeats itself. I know plenty of newer gamers who know the classics. It all depends on the individual, this survey means nothing. It also depends on who you ask.

yes asking regular people and then asking biased, rabid, DMC fans garner plenty of interesting results...problem is, it's too obvious to see which group falls into the pitiful minority.
---