Is this game the next ninja gaiden 3?

#1laughingjoker07Posted 12/6/2012 9:04:19 PM
So I did a little searching, and found out that the Ninja Gaiden had a very bad stint with its most recent entry number 3, and I found a lot of parallels between this game. Both are the easiest version in their respective series. Both grossly change the main characters personality. Also both seem to have had a massive back lash from fans. What are your thoughts?
#2DuuuDe14Posted 12/6/2012 9:08:53 PM
Dante>Ryu Hayabusa
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3DENGUINPosted 12/6/2012 9:12:34 PM
Both dmc and ninja gaiden have been made easier to appeal to a bigger audience and the outcome is garbage if you ask me.
---
Microsoft: we could make everybody buy 1 360... or we could make stupid people buy 10.
Boss: Thats brilliant because 1/4 of the world is re****ed. ROD it is!
#4EntropyZeroPosted 12/6/2012 9:15:54 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Dante>Ryu Hayabusa

Oh quit your fanboyism. They play different like a mario to his sonic.
I like both games.

Anyway, i havent played ng3 but my feiend who's a die hard fan was disappointed with it. He says he can relate to anti-DmC ppl because the devs wanted to draw in new fans by making the game more GoW or something.
So it didnt feel like a proper NG game.
#5pigboyPosted 12/6/2012 9:20:30 PM
laughingjoker07 posted...
So I did a little searching, and found out that the Ninja Gaiden had a very bad stint with its most recent entry number 3, and I found a lot of parallels between this game. Both are the easiest version in their respective series. Both grossly change the main characters personality. Also both seem to have had a massive back lash from fans. What are your thoughts?

Based on the reaction from the fans all over the world, it is likely the case.

The sales of NG3 is so back and even the Devil May Cry HD Collections sales number surpassing it according to vgchartz.

Since the game base for 3D hack n Slash is not very big, we can see the same base boycott against DmC-in-Name-Only espcailly Capcom had already angered a very large percentage of their fan base with their recent silly business practices.
#6DevilTears604Posted 12/6/2012 9:21:00 PM
Well, one big glaring difference between the two is NG3 has literally no upgrade system and no currency system.

Also, you basically have one weapon throughout the whole game. You get shurikens and a bow, but they're both useless.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Bioshock Infinite, Grand Theft Auto V
#7DuuuDe14Posted 12/6/2012 9:23:37 PM
EntropyZero posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Dante>Ryu Hayabusa

I like both games.

Anyway, i havent played ng3 but my feiend who's a die hard fan was disappointed with it. He says he can relate to anti-DmC ppl because the devs wanted to draw in new fans by making the game more GoW or something.

I was joking calm yourself
---
#8EntropyZeroPosted 12/6/2012 9:26:29 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
EntropyZero posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Dante>Ryu Hayabusa

I like both games.

Yea. Like seriously. Ryu Hayabusa>Dante. Dante's Inferno is just GoW just reskinned.
#9DuuuDe14Posted 12/6/2012 9:28:06 PM
EntropyZero posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
EntropyZero posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Dante>Ryu Hayabusa

I like both games.

Yea. Like seriously. Ryu Hayabusa>Dante. Dante's Inferno is just GoW just reskinned.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4sylbSzJX1qeo7cdo5_r1_500.gif
---
#10DevilTears604Posted 12/6/2012 9:30:14 PM
Umm.....Kratos > Ryu > Dante?
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Bioshock Infinite, Grand Theft Auto V