Angel Trigger?

#1DaAzureGrimoirePosted 12/7/2012 5:21:58 AM
Just a curious idea, but with Dante and Vergil being half-angel in this game, why would they only have a Devil Trigger?
Bringing in the color schemes, since Dante has more red motifs and his DT is him turning red with white hair and what not, maybe Vergil has an Angel Trigger where he turns a more traditional blue, keeps the white hair and I dunno what else he could do. Even in the Vergil gameplay footage, we don't see him Devil Trigger, so this theoretical Angel Trigger could be something that sets him apart.
It would just seem odd for them to make the twins part angel and then completely ignore that half of them in regards to their transformations. I'm not saying Ninja Theory isn't capable of acknowledging this and what not, but I haven't seen anything about it.
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#2ChaingunmasterPosted 12/7/2012 5:27:20 AM
I think they're just calling it that, it's probably the culmination of both types of powers.
---
www.lucid-lives.com (My webcomic)
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#3Pesmerga255Posted 12/7/2012 5:31:30 AM
The gamespot video called Devil Trigger an "Angel combo".
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4DaAzureGrimoire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:42:06 AM
Ahhhhh. I wouldn't be mad if DT was just to incorporate both sides.
---
#5m100t8sPosted 12/7/2012 5:59:00 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
The gamespot video called Devil Trigger an "Angel combo".

All of these previews for DmC (including the gamespot one) they seem that they don't know a s*** about DMC. That guy on the gamespot preview said that old Dante's hair was blonde. and in IGN DmC preview they said that DMC3 came out in 2008.

I just can't stop facepalimg at all of those idiots. at least let someone who knows a damn about DMC to preview it. Every preview makes me ashamed that i'm a fan of DmC and DMC.
#6DaAzureGrimoire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:01:11 AM
It's a common thing for people to say that silver/white hair is blond. I don't know why.
I've gotten use to it, but it doesn't make it any less weird a comment 0.o
---
#7sillycatstevenPosted 12/7/2012 7:16:49 AM
well wouldn't it just be Nephilim Trigger? because Dante is said to be Nephilim. but i guess if it is named Nephilim Trigger than we'll shorten it down to NT, which is just wrong...

also, i thought Nephilim is meant to be the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men", which isn't even half-angle/half-human because angles are not sons of God. Jesus is a son of God.
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#8Pesmerga255Posted 12/7/2012 7:17:33 AM
NT....Ninja Theory.

They just love planting their crap everywhere in this game, don't they?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#9DaAzureGrimoire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:24:09 AM
sillycatsteven posted...
well wouldn't it just be Nephilim Trigger? because Dante is said to be Nephilim. but i guess if it is named Nephilim Trigger than we'll shorten it down to NT, which is just wrong...

also, i thought Nephilim is meant to be the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men", which isn't even half-angle/half-human because angles are not sons of God. Jesus is a son of God.

Jesus is God in human form. Jesus is suppose to be interpreted as being practically a vessel for God himself. Him being the son of God is technically a misconception that's widely adapted.

Nephilim had a semi-broad definition though. There's 4 to 5 actually, all of which are very similar.

Seth + Lady = Nephilim
Seth's Daughters + Man = Nephilim
Angel + Man = Nephilim
Fallen angel + woman = Nephilim
Demon + Man/Women = Nephilim

Much of the Nephilim concept originates from Seth, who was neither angel or demon.
With the vague nature of what a Nephilim truly is and how both angels and demons can appear as human in DmC and DMC, Dante and Vergil being Nephilim isn't that big of a deal.
---
#10pyro_buntaPosted 12/7/2012 7:55:20 AM
Donte Trigger

end of discussion.
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865