Do you think Limbo

#1tehheadPosted 12/8/2012 1:51:05 AM
Is conscious or controlled like a robot?

I mean, by conscious, it means that dante walks on a demon that is equally large to a city, which make it 1 of mundus pawns, and another boss to fight & is agreeing to be commanded by mundus, and doing his bidding

Controlled means that mundus power manifest on limbo, making him able to control the city at his will, not needing to command or ask to

Why i ask? Considering on how much limbo swears at dante & how mundus is overcallous about dante is so much inferior to him, why would he even insult an insect when he himself can just crush dante while smoking a cigar? And i'm seeing limbo having trouble with killing dante

if limbo is seperate being from mundus, maybe later in the game, we will be set in DMC version of hell (meatish wall & all) and like fighting leviathan, only Bigger & with several cores/hearts

Bah, i'm thinking to much for game i decided to skip, nonetheless, reply away
#2pigboyPosted 12/8/2012 4:39:27 AM
tehhead posted...
Is conscious or controlled like a robot?

I mean, by conscious, it means that dante walks on a demon that is equally large to a city, which make it 1 of mundus pawns, and another boss to fight & is agreeing to be commanded by mundus, and doing his bidding

Controlled means that mundus power manifest on limbo, making him able to control the city at his will, not needing to command or ask to

Why i ask? Considering on how much limbo swears at dante & how mundus is overcallous about dante is so much inferior to him, why would he even insult an insect when he himself can just crush dante while smoking a cigar? And i'm seeing limbo having trouble with killing dante

if limbo is seperate being from mundus, maybe later in the game, we will be set in DMC version of hell (meatish wall & all) and like fighting leviathan, only Bigger & with several cores/hearts

Bah, i'm thinking to much for game i decided to skip, nonetheless, reply away

The whole DmC story and character design gives me a cheesy B-Rate horror movie feel.

The living limbo idea is poorly executed and it does not made sense.

DmC Kingpin, mmm I mean DmC Mundus talk and act like a cheat street thug instead of the Grand & Almighty Demon King we once know.

All the "demon" looks like dirty & ugly version of Aliens or space monster instead of demon from hell.

Not even talk about all the "classy" Shakespearean F-U bombs everywhere.

It already got my vote as the Best of the Worst Game of 2013! XD