With the whole rebellious teen image of the new Dante...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. With the whole rebellious teen image of the new Dante...

User Info: NelloAngelo

NelloAngelo
4 years ago#1
Any of you guys/ladies find your self in a situation were you got screwed and just wanted to lash out and do something? Maybe give a big F*** yoooouuuu!?

I haven't gotten paid for shifts I worked over six weeks ago and it's been an on going struggle and run around with corporate. Has me furious over the matter for obvious reasons. I showed up on time and did my duties and this is how I get "rewarded"... *listens to DMC3 music*
~ La Vita Nuova ~

NelloAngelo
4 years ago#2
Oh yeah I have to put /blogfaqs right? Also is there still a PS+ exclusive demo coming out this month?

Anyway have a good day everyone, I love you all.
~ La Vita Nuova ~

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
4 years ago#3
If anything, it's better if they make Dante younger. It makes him more believable and human.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

NelloAngelo
4 years ago#4
Pesmerga255 posted...
If anything, it's better if they make Dante younger. It makes him more believable and human.

Oh well yeah I agree I wasn't so much complaining about that as Just relating it possibly to events we've all had/have. Thanks for your post non the less.
~ La Vita Nuova ~

User Info: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
4 years ago#5
I rarely get angry with anything really... I'm a pretty mellow person. Hakuna Matata bro.
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

NelloAngelo
4 years ago#6
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I rarely get angry with anything really... I'm a pretty mellow person. Hakuna Matata bro.

I hear ya, honestly I'm pretty much normally that way too. I just can't stand getting taken advantage of you know?
~ La Vita Nuova ~

User Info: Phaild

Phaild
4 years ago#7
Let's just say I wasn't the ideal NCO way back.
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19

NelloAngelo
4 years ago#8
Ah military huh, I can definitely understand that.
~ La Vita Nuova ~

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
4 years ago#9
Several times, but in the middle of my teen years, I learned to just roll with it. Pretty much whenever I do get into that situation, I just shrug it of even though I'm pretty pissed about it.
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI

User Info: KA_ME_HA_ME_HA

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA
4 years ago#10
Malus_X6 posted...
Several times, but in the middle of my teen years, I learned to just roll with it. Pretty much whenever I do get into that situation, I just shrug it of even though I'm pretty pissed about it.

^This. Hakuna Matata. I'm not even joking when I say I that, my genuine out look it "No worries". If you can't change it, don't dwell on it.
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. With the whole rebellious teen image of the new Dante...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived