With the whole rebellious teen image of the new Dante...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. With the whole rebellious teen image of the new Dante...
3 years ago#1
Any of you guys/ladies find your self in a situation were you got screwed and just wanted to lash out and do something? Maybe give a big F*** yoooouuuu!?

I haven't gotten paid for shifts I worked over six weeks ago and it's been an on going struggle and run around with corporate. Has me furious over the matter for obvious reasons. I showed up on time and did my duties and this is how I get "rewarded"... *listens to DMC3 music*
---
~ La Vita Nuova ~
3 years ago#2
Oh yeah I have to put /blogfaqs right? Also is there still a PS+ exclusive demo coming out this month?

Anyway have a good day everyone, I love you all.
---
~ La Vita Nuova ~
3 years ago#3
If anything, it's better if they make Dante younger. It makes him more believable and human.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
3 years ago#4
Pesmerga255 posted...
If anything, it's better if they make Dante younger. It makes him more believable and human.

Oh well yeah I agree I wasn't so much complaining about that as Just relating it possibly to events we've all had/have. Thanks for your post non the less.
---
~ La Vita Nuova ~
3 years ago#5
I rarely get angry with anything really... I'm a pretty mellow person. Hakuna Matata bro.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
3 years ago#6
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I rarely get angry with anything really... I'm a pretty mellow person. Hakuna Matata bro.

I hear ya, honestly I'm pretty much normally that way too. I just can't stand getting taken advantage of you know?
---
~ La Vita Nuova ~
3 years ago#7
Let's just say I wasn't the ideal NCO way back.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
3 years ago#8
Ah military huh, I can definitely understand that.
---
~ La Vita Nuova ~
3 years ago#9
Several times, but in the middle of my teen years, I learned to just roll with it. Pretty much whenever I do get into that situation, I just shrug it of even though I'm pretty pissed about it.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
3 years ago#10
Malus_X6 posted...
Several times, but in the middle of my teen years, I learned to just roll with it. Pretty much whenever I do get into that situation, I just shrug it of even though I'm pretty pissed about it.

^This. Hakuna Matata. I'm not even joking when I say I that, my genuine out look it "No worries". If you can't change it, don't dwell on it.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. With the whole rebellious teen image of the new Dante...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Soo.... the game diedStrelok2557/28 8:42AM