Any vids or even ideas on how to use da Devil Trigger efficiently?

#1HappyUnicorn101Posted 12/9/2012 11:19:57 PM
For me, it dies to fast and it knocks the enemies to far away. I really only have time to grapple one enemy and I can;t even finish a combo to kill him before Devil trigger ends.

Devil trigger this time around is just silly.
---
White Horses + Swirly Horn + Wings = Joy and Peace
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/9/2012 11:21:24 PM
There's not really anything "Devil" about it. It's just a color gravity trigger.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#3ShadowZero007Posted 12/9/2012 11:25:46 PM
Use it opportunistically.
Use it to capitalize on damage for certain attacks (Trinity Smash + Demon Dodge + DT = massive damage)
It can also be used to continue your combos. Think about it as it launches your enemies up if one is already airborne it will allow you to keep it suspended allowing you to follow it up with an attack from the ground such as a roulette.
It can also be used to temporarily void the immunities enemies have against certain weapons. So for instance when against the Heaven Knight and the Hell Knight in the demo use it to quickly take out the Heaven Knight as heavier enemies are much easier to down with the Arbiter which works against the Hell Knight anyways.

An emergency bid for health and or offensive potential as always as well of course.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#4SiLVeR_420Posted 12/9/2012 11:26:17 PM
I have a tip.

Don't bother using it at all. Its really pointless.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#5_Uwye_Posted 12/10/2012 2:25:01 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
It can also be used to continue your combos. Think about it as it launches your enemies up if one is already airborne it will allow you to keep it suspended allowing you to follow it up with an attack from the ground such as a roulette.

The start up animation and the enemy floating without feeling your hits really breaks the flow, though. So far the only creative way to use it was in one video where the player landed on a platform during a mid-air combo and used the DT to wail on him with normal ground combo strings.

Conceptually this DT is really bad, the normal Quicksilver would have been better.
#6GoldsicklePosted 12/10/2012 4:45:36 AM
Devil Trigger while jumping, then you will be able to reach the enemies you lifted faster.

Devil Trigger only knocks and floats enemies into the air once, from what I've seen.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#7Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/10/2012 7:01:10 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
There's not really anything "Devil" about it. It's just a color gravity trigger.

I thought we were calling it the Dante Trigger lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#8FireMage7777Posted 12/10/2012 7:09:33 AM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

I thought we were calling it the Dante Trigger lol

You mean the Donte Trigger
---
PSN: FireMage777
Trophy level: 17 and 38%
#9WatagashiHair_Posted 12/10/2012 7:15:51 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

And this is important to the topic. . How?
#10KyryloPosted 12/10/2012 7:20:51 AM
only usefulness I found is healing.....if you ever need it in this baby mode dmc