Any vids or even ideas on how to use da Devil Trigger efficiently?

#21Pesmerga255Posted 12/10/2012 7:27:53 PM
Goldsickle posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Has anyone used the devil trigger on the boss? Curious what it does

When used against Poison, the DT will reveal an Angel Lift grip point on Poison's head, allowing you to quickly reel yourself to her weak point.

DT during bosses may reveal open up different opportunities.

It also lets you take off a full bar with one basic arbiter combo.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#22ShadowZero007Posted 12/10/2012 7:33:51 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Goldsickle posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

When used against Poison, the DT will reveal an Angel Lift grip point on Poison's head, allowing you to quickly reel yourself to her weak point.

I wish I had the time to hang out on a forum for a game I hate all day being a douche bag.
Must feel great at the end of the day looking back on all the constructive, and important things you've done.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#23zavarPosted 12/10/2012 8:07:49 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Goldsickle posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

I wish I had the time to hang out on a forum for a game I hate all day being a douche bag.
Must feel great at the end of the day looking back on all the constructive, and important things you've done.

Awesome.
#24Psychochild27Posted 12/10/2012 8:13:26 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Goldsickle posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

He isn't wrong though. Thing gives an obscene damage boost which makes it very viable against bosses.
#25JackStoneSlayerPosted 12/10/2012 8:49:03 PM
Does everyone STILL think that you can't ground-combo guys with DT active?? Just demon pull them down to the ground, and do whatever you want to them. Anything. Even the slowest Arbiter combo. They only float in the air as soon as it's activated -you just pull 'em down.
---
"Heaven and Hell suppose two distinct species of Dantes, the good and the bad."
#26GoldsicklePosted 12/11/2012 4:26:55 AM
JackStoneSlayer posted...
Does everyone STILL think that you can't ground-combo guys with DT active?? Just demon pull them down to the ground, and do whatever you want to them. Anything. Even the slowest Arbiter combo. They only float in the air as soon as it's activated -you just pull 'em down.

If I'm not wrong, DT runs out faster when you're on the ground.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#27Pesmerga255Posted 12/11/2012 6:30:31 AM
Goldsickle posted...
JackStoneSlayer posted...

It runs out quickly, even in the air. It's only good for quickly emptying boss health bars.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#28GoldsicklePosted 12/11/2012 6:47:12 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
It runs out quickly, even in the air. It's only good for quickly emptying boss health bars.

Unless a Trigger Heart upgrade exists here.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#29_Uwye_Posted 12/11/2012 11:34:03 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Goldsickle posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

Yeah, never mind that what he says is completely true. In SoS a single DTed Prop Shredder takes half of Poison's health bar.

Goldsickle posted...

Not anymore. They changed it a few months ago and now staying in the air gives an extra power boost (...on top of the regular one...) instead of slower DT consumption.
#30DiaNimPosted 12/11/2012 11:36:11 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
Not anymore. They changed it a few months ago and now staying in the air gives an extra power boost (...on top of the regular one...) instead of slower DT consumption.

I dunno, in the demo when I DT on the ground, it drains a good chunk of my time before I jump into the air :T
---
Currently reading: "The Godfather"
Dante, l'assassino di demoni. Suona bene, non trovi?