to all you DT haters.....

#21tairaa1991Posted 12/11/2012 10:40:53 PM
:DDDDDDD
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#22SiLVeR_420Posted 12/11/2012 10:50:59 PM(edited)
kollie89 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
kollie89 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
kollie89 posted...
its like donte is going super sayian, are you all gonna hate on super sayian now because it makes you stronger and changes your hair and eye color....excatly like the DT changes dontes hair and eye color BOOM!

Don't even try comparing the Donte Trigger to a SSJ.

There's a huge difference.

i just did compare them, and they share things in common so ya........

Yah, and I have brown hair and blue eyes like Brad Pitt. Since we have things in common, we're the same person obviously.

Anyway, it just sounds like you're implying that NT also ripped off DBZ.

im not saying that he goes super sayian im just saying they share quite a few things in common to the point where if you hated on it by logic you should hate the other, unless you simply wanna hate on someting to blindly hate on it

But you did say it was like he was going duper sayian....

Edit: keeping the typo.

---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#23laughingjoker07Posted 12/11/2012 11:02:33 PM
kollie89 posted...
its like donte is going super sayian, are you all gonna hate on super sayian now because it makes you stronger and changes your hair and eye color....excatly like the DT changes dontes hair and eye color BOOM!

............................................________
....................................,.-...................``~.,
.............................,.-...................................-.,
.........................,/...............................................:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....~,_........~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......=,_.......-,_.......,.-~-,},.~;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......=-._......;,,./`..../............../
...,,,___.\`~,......~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
#24_Uwye_Posted 12/11/2012 11:14:18 PM
kollie89 posted...
im not saying that he goes super sayian im just saying they share quite a few things in common to the point where if you hated on it by logic you should hate the other, unless you simply wanna hate on someting to blindly hate on it

The only things they truly share is that the eyes and the hair change colors. The "power up" part is a common gameplay mechanic, Dante's hair don't straighten up, he doesn't have a colored aura surrounding him and I don't remember Super Sayans changing the colors of their clothes or gaining the ability to stop time.
#25kollie89(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 5:42:39 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
kollie89 posted...

The only things they truly share is that the eyes and the hair change colors. The "power up" part is a common gameplay mechanic, Dante's hair don't straighten up, he doesn't have a colored aura surrounding him and I don't remember Super Sayans changing the colors of their clothes or gaining the ability to stop time.

actually if we wanna be technical the color of the clothing in the dbz anime does become lighter when in super sayian form......its kinda the whole as a super sayian 3 gokus voice naturally gets deeper, no way of knowing if that was how it was to be seen in the manga but its constant for the anime
#26kollie89(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 5:46:31 AM
sillycatsteven posted...
kollie89 posted...

it's a game. you don't need logic for a game. XD

seriously tho, 1) Donte is not from a different planet 2) Donte doesn't have a tail 3) Donte didn't have his tail cut off 4) Sayian are not half breeds...etc.... there are more differences between sayian and Donte then the similarity between them. therefore, going super sayian is cool while the new from change is not. it's like just because you can wear the same clothes as Justin Beever and sing his songs, doesn't mean all his fan girls will suddenly go gaga over you as well...

1)not different planet, but still not human......
2)neither did any sayian when they turn into a super sayian......
3)well obviously he didnt because he never had one....
4)actually im pretty sure theres more(if not a equal amount) of sayian human half breed characters then there are full blood sayians in dragon ball
you seemed to confuse me comparing donte to the actual sayian race in general, which was not my point, my point was that this games DT and the original super sayian transformation share a few things in common astepheticly <--i know thats spelt wrong
#27kollie89(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 5:50:18 AM
@silver_420

I said "like" meaning similiar but not the excatly the same, im not literally saying that donte is going super sayian im just stating there are quite a few things in common
#28kollie89(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 5:51:35 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
kollie89 posted...

and also even if the power up is a common gameplay mechanic its still a thing the DT and super sayian have in common
#29ABadNuffDudePosted 12/12/2012 6:24:54 AM
Well to be fair if Goku originally transformed into a demonic form that came with a new design each story arc and in the reboot all he did was gain golden hair and blue eyes I'd be pissed about that too...

Basically what I mean is just because something is cool in one series doesn't necessarily mean it will be cool in another. Imagine a Devilman reboot where instead of Akira getting a demonic form after being possessed by Amon he just gains glaring white hair and different color clothes lol.
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#30kollie89(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 6:33:51 AM
ABadNuffDude posted...
Well to be fair if Goku originally transformed into a demonic form that came with a new design each story arc and in the reboot all he did was gain golden hair and blue eyes I'd be pissed about that too...

Basically what I mean is just because something is cool in one series doesn't necessarily mean it will be cool in another. Imagine a Devilman reboot where instead of Akira getting a demonic form after being possessed by Amon he just gains glaring white hair and different color clothes lol.

See I understand that anwser, I was under the assumption that people were just hating the new DT just to hate on it