Anyone Forget About The Anime???

#21LordMePosted 12/11/2012 10:33:28 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
Because it's nowhere enar as bad as you guys let on. He's said **** you once that I can recall, I won't say he's never said it before/after that but he literally said only a minor fraction of what you all let on about. Truth be told it's getting stupid.

Well, I tried having honest debates about the gameplay, but I was told to play the demo... Now that I have played it, I am told my complaints are not valid because it's not the full game...
#22antking61Posted 12/11/2012 10:35:57 PM(edited)
So to point out why we should accept this game you point out an anime adaptation that was largely disliked anyway?

*slow clap*
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#23StriderOWPosted 12/11/2012 10:35:39 PM
Translators do this ALL the time. They add in their own words but keep it to a point where it still follows the dialog but in their own personal attitude. If you read Manga then you will clearly know what I am talking about. A lot of ad-libbing. Just like when Naurto episodes are translated and they have them cursing and swearing even thought they forgot that the show is a children's show. Translators love to put in their personal ad-libs.
#24fifinamboPosted 12/11/2012 10:36:47 PM

Because it's nowhere enar as bad as you guys let on. He's said **** you once that I can recall, I won't say he's never said it before/after that but he literally said only a minor fraction of what you all let on about. Truth be told it's getting stupid.

The anime was panned by just about everyone mostly because Dante didn't act like Dante from the games. Is this, maybe, just sounding a wee bit familiar?

You have no point. Any argument you have from here on out is just going to try to be diverting from these facts.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#25tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 10:37:17 PM
i...myself find it hard to believe people are that dense that they cant see WHY...dante replied with teh whole F U thing....poison kept saying is ....and he knew that would make her even more agitated than she was lol.....how is that so hard to understand.....just me i guess....
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#26RichterB17Posted 12/11/2012 10:37:34 PM
SlaveBlade posted...

Three times: The F you exchange with Succubus, The public enemy trailer when he flipped the audience the bird, and when he wrote it on paper as his name. Also like Kame has been saying, just like how people dislike this game people did not like the anime as well. Also it's not the original dialogue. Watch it in Japanese and he doesn't swear as much.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#27fifinamboPosted 12/11/2012 10:39:29 PM
tairaa1991 posted...
i...myself find it hard to believe people are that dense that they cant see WHY...dante replied with teh whole F U thing....poison kept saying is ....and he knew that would make her even more agitated than she was lol.....how is that so hard to understand.....just me i guess....

Yeah, it's just you (and people who like terrible dialogue that's trying too hard to be "edgy")
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#28tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 10:40:16 PM
fifinambo posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

Yeah, it's just you (and people who like terrible dialogue that's trying too hard to be "edgy")

flock off, featherface...lol...SOOO cool right???
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#29LordMePosted 12/11/2012 10:42:05 PM
tairaa1991 posted...
fifinambo posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

It was far more cleaver then Etnad's F*** you comment. And yes, I find it far funnier.
#30antking61Posted 12/11/2012 10:42:14 PM
tairaa1991 posted...

You see, that line actually WAS clever. There's the difference.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!