Anyone Forget About The Anime???

#31fifinamboPosted 12/11/2012 11:42:17 PM
Yeah...Actually, yeah it is.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#32tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 11:44:03 PM
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...
flock off, featherface...lol...SOOO cool right???

You see, that line actually WAS clever. There's the difference.

listen...i think...i need to fill your dark sould with LLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#33antking61Posted 12/11/2012 11:45:31 PM
tairaa1991 posted...
listen...i think...i need to fill your dark sould with LLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

That is largely accepted as the worst line in the original 4 DMC games.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#34KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/11/2012 11:46:19 PM
tairaa1991 posted...
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

So, one bad line out of 4 games... vs. quite a few lines in just the trailers in this game. Good argument.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#35tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 11:48:26 PM
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

That is largely accepted as the worst line in the original 4 DMC games.

and ive seen many say it was good writing andf was MEANT to be cheesy..which is was NOT.....said i can easily see why the new dante said the f bomb against the boss...the was told i like bad writing...ORRRR...maybe i can see the background and emotion he felt and see why he said that...1..he is a young kid...2...demons messed him up pretty bad...all this...cuz of the anime swearing a lot...and peopl just wont admit that BOTH swear an EQUAL amount.....bam...easy....
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#36Capitan_KidPosted 12/11/2012 11:51:45 PM
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

That sounds like something a kid would say. Not very clever or cool. Just plain stupid
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#37antking61Posted 12/11/2012 11:54:19 PM
tairaa1991 posted...
and ive seen many say it was good writing andf was MEANT to be cheesy..which is was NOT.....said i can easily see why the new dante said the f bomb against the boss...the was told i like bad writing...ORRRR...maybe i can see the background and emotion he felt and see why he said that...1..he is a young kid...2...demons messed him up pretty bad...all this...cuz of the anime swearing a lot...and peopl just wont admit that BOTH swear an EQUAL amount.....bam...easy....

Hmm...The anime is largely disliked by the DMC community. What part of this do you fail to grasp? In DMC3 Dante was a young kid and he didn't swear really. I think he said "damnit" at the start of stage 2?

Etnad is an obnoxious punk. Dante is not. It's just just what he's saying. It's what he's doing and how he's saying it.

OH EM GEE EDGEE ANGREE TEEEEEENAGRRR!!!
---
#38antking61Posted 12/11/2012 11:55:38 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
That sounds like something a kid would say. Not very clever or cool. Just plain stupid

Kay.
---
#39Capitan_KidPosted 12/11/2012 11:57:08 PM
Once again antis are making a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares if he cusses? I dont know how they roll in glorious nippon but in america, teenagers cuss all the time. This Dante is a rebellious teen fighting off legions of hell. He's going to ****ing cuss. Grow some balls and get over it.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#40roxas9001Posted 12/11/2012 11:57:28 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
Dubs are still official, get over it fanboys.

Meanwhile, Dante did call the jailer a pudge ****.

Ima tell you now when it comes to anime, the Japanese version is always the most canon version.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.