Anyone Forget About The Anime???

#41tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 11:00:23 PM
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...
and ive seen many say it was good writing andf was MEANT to be cheesy..which is was NOT.....said i can easily see why the new dante said the f bomb against the boss...the was told i like bad writing...ORRRR...maybe i can see the background and emotion he felt and see why he said that...1..he is a young kid...2...demons messed him up pretty bad...all this...cuz of the anime swearing a lot...and peopl just wont admit that BOTH swear an EQUAL amount.....bam...easy....

Hmm...The anime is largely disliked by the DMC community. What part of this do you fail to grasp? In DMC3 Dante was a young kid and he didn't swear really. I think he said "damnit" at the start of stage 2?

Etnad is an obnoxious punk. Dante is not. It's just just what he's saying. It's what he's doing and how he's saying it.

OH EM GEE EDGEE ANGREE TEEEEEENAGRRR!!!

please teach me how eating pizza all the time isnt immature and childish???? plz?????? OMGGGGG DANTE ONLY EATS PIZZA...HE DOESNT SMOKE.... dont see why people cant leave this alone...its a different universe...different dante...is the ultimate spiderman a FAKE spiderman...is he not as real the the 616 spiderman??? he is...just a different universe, just find it sad that i see RARE occasions about complaining about the GAMEPLAY itself...pathetic really.lemme go to the cod boards and hate..since i hate them... (hint)
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#42antking61Posted 12/11/2012 11:01:00 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Once again antis are making a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares if he cusses? I dont know how they roll in glorious nippon but in america, teenagers cuss all the time. This Dante is a rebellious teen fighting off legions of hell. He's going to ****ing cuss. Grow some balls and get over it.

And that's the issue right there. We've already seen Dante as a Teenager fighting off hordes of demons. He was goofy, happy, and playful as part of the trauma he went though.

The angry, rebellious, misunderstood teen thing is pretty annoying and very unlikable.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#43Capitan_KidPosted 12/11/2012 11:03:44 PM
antking61 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Once again antis are making a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares if he cusses? I dont know how they roll in glorious nippon but in america, teenagers cuss all the time. This Dante is a rebellious teen fighting off legions of hell. He's going to ****ing cuss. Grow some balls and get over it.

And that's the issue right there. We've already seen Dante as a Teenager fighting off hordes of demons. He was goofy, happy, and playful as part of the trauma he went though.

The angry, rebellious, misunderstood teen thing is pretty annoying and very unlikable.

Subjective. Also when has this Dante shown anger? So far never?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#44antking61Posted 12/11/2012 11:03:47 PM
tairaa1991 posted...
please teach me how eating pizza all the time isnt immature and childish???? plz?????? OMGGGGG DANTE ONLY EATS PIZZA...HE DOESNT SMOKE.... dont see why people cant leave this alone...its a different universe...different dante...is the ultimate spiderman a FAKE spiderman...is he not as real the the 616 spiderman??? he is...just a different universe, just find it sad that i see RARE occasions about complaining about the GAMEPLAY itself...pathetic really.lemme go to the cod boards and hate..since i hate them... (hint)

I don't remember bringing up smoking so you're grasping at straws here. I also hate Spiderman as a whole so I couldn't care less about what they do to him since I'm not a fan.

We talk about gameplay and get told to try the demo. We try the demo and get told to try the full game so most of us have given up on trying to argue our points. Now we're just here to agitate the rest of you since none of you listen to reason.

Also, I hate CoD so you can do as you wish there. Have fun and best of luck.
---
#45tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 11:04:17 PM
antking61 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

but we havent see a different universe of dante, is what people dont seem to get .....hell...some still think this is a prequel....this is a whole new take of devil may cry...which is new
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#46tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 11:07:06 PM
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

I don't remember bringing up smoking so you're grasping at straws here. I also hate Spiderman as a whole so I couldn't care less about what they do to him since I'm not a fan.

We talk about gameplay and get told to try the demo. We try the demo and get told to try the full game so most of us have given up on trying to argue our points. Now we're just here to agitate the rest of you since none of you listen to reason.

Also, I hate CoD so you can do as you wish there. Have fun and best of luck.

was replying to one part of your comment and branched into complaints from many others, so i apologize to bunching them together, all the stuff i mentioned wasnt focused on you
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#47caffiend7Posted 12/11/2012 11:07:51 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
Because it's nowhere enar as bad as you guys let on. He's said **** you once that I can recall, I won't say he's never said it before/after that but he literally said only a minor fraction of what you all let on about. Truth be told it's getting stupid.

I agree, swearing is a silly thing to argue. The original post though was implying that we were okay with cursing in the DMC anime, but hate it here just because it's DmC. But we hated it in the DMC anime as well, so that idea is moot. Dante cursing like that in general is disliked, regardless of the old or new series.

Agreed *eats a strawberry sundae*
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#48Ether101Posted 12/11/2012 11:09:59 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...

Once again you failed to understand, it's not that he cussing but how he's cussing. They want this game to rake in the GoW fans and it shows.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#49antking61Posted 12/11/2012 11:11:37 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Subjective. Also when has this Dante shown anger? So far never?

It's his whole attitude. It just screams that he's boiling up. He's taking his anger out on everything, even innocent bystanders just tryin to do their jobs as a bouncer. It's senseless aggression. You don't have to be snarling and screaming every 2 steps to exude anger and malicious intent.

tairaa1991 posted...
but we havent see a different universe of dante, is what people dont seem to get .....hell...some still think this is a prequel....this is a whole new take of devil may cry...which is new

I know it's an alternate universe. If DMC5 gets announced and picks up where 4 left us then I'll have no further problems with DmC's existence. I won't buy it but I won't protest it either. Right now though it poses a threat to the continuation of the main franchise. It is a whole new take on Devil May Cry. I do not like this new take on Devil May Cry and if every1 else does this will be the only Devil May Cry! That's what you're not getting!!!
---
#50tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 11:11:41 PM
so..everyone...how many of these haters do you think will buy this game lol....
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991