Anyone Forget About The Anime???

#51antking61Posted 12/12/2012 12:13:09 AM
tairaa1991 posted...
so..everyone...how many of these haters do you think will buy this game lol....

I promise you I will not. And we're "anti" not really haters.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#52KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/12/2012 12:13:55 AM
tairaa1991 posted...

None. If anything, I'd bet there are pro's that actually won't get it.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#53tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:15:11 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

None. If anything, I'd bet there are pro's that actually won't get it.

pros....LMAO
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#54antking61Posted 12/12/2012 12:17:41 AM
tairaa1991 posted...
pros....LMAO

Everybody's gonna start ignoring you if you keep acting like this...
---
#55tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:20:19 AM
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...
pros....LMAO

Everybody's gonna start ignoring you if you keep acting like this...

well...what is a pro...what is a REAL gamer....what is a REAL fan...also seen casual...was also told i never played dmc 1 or 3....so...i really could care less what people on this board think of me lol....just would likle one time...where i wasnt iinsulted cuz i liked this...most if not all of the replies I'VE gotten on this...have been attacks to me, pardon ikf i missed 1 or 2
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#56Capitan_KidPosted 12/12/2012 12:21:48 AM
Ether101 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Once again antis are making a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares if he cusses? I dont know how they roll in glorious nippon but in america, teenagers cuss all the time. This Dante is a rebellious teen fighting off legions of hell. He's going to ****ing cuss. Grow some balls and get over it.

Once again you failed to understand, it's not that he cussing but how he's cussing. They want this game to rake in the GoW fans and it shows.

He's not cussing in any sortve abnormal way.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#57pigboyPosted 12/12/2012 12:22:33 AM
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

Right on, we are the "anti", and to be exact, many of these so called "DmC supporters" are the haters themselves.

They are hating the "anti" for pointing out the weakness of the game they support, and use every opportunity to bash on the "antis' instead of giving logical evidence to support the game.
#58antking61Posted 12/12/2012 12:24:27 AM(edited)
tairaa1991 posted...
well...what is a pro...what is a REAL gamer....what is a REAL fan...also seen casual...was also told i never played dmc 1 or 3....so...i really could care less what people on this board think of me lol....just would likle one time...where i wasnt iinsulted cuz i liked this...most if not all of the replies I'VE gotten on this...have been attacks to me, pardon ikf i missed 1 or 2

Pros and Antis. For or against. Not pro or Casual.

You don't care what people think of you. That's good because your ability to argue is leaving much to be desired.
---
#59tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:24:51 AM
pigboy posted...
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

Right on, we are the "anti", and to be exact, many of these so called "DmC supporters" are the haters themselves.

They are hating the "anti" for pointing out the weakness of the game they support, and use every opportunity to bash on the "antis' instead of giving logical evidence to support the game.

ill bite...im a dmc supporter...what exactly am i hating??? i sure as hell am not hating the other 4 games, i love them...been replaying them for the 8th time recently...as in today, just in case you have something else to say : OOOO im all ears...well..eyes...being text and all
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#60pigboyPosted 12/12/2012 12:25:25 AM
Ether101 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Once again antis are making a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares if he cusses? I dont know how they roll in glorious nippon but in america, teenagers cuss all the time. This Dante is a rebellious teen fighting off legions of hell. He's going to ****ing cuss. Grow some balls and get over it.

Once again you failed to understand, it's not that he cussing but how he's cussing. They want this game to rake in the GoW fans and it shows.

Well said, but don't worry. A few of the troll supporters will keep ignoring any logical evidence and reasoning, and keep on bashing the "antis" as haters for hating the game they support. Just watch.... XD