Anyone Forget About The Anime???

#61Capitan_KidPosted 12/12/2012 12:26:04 AM
antking61 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Subjective. Also when has this Dante shown anger? So far never?

It's his whole attitude. It just screams that he's boiling up. He's taking his anger out on everything, even innocent bystanders just tryin to do their jobs as a bouncer. It's senseless aggression. You don't have to be snarling and screaming every 2 steps to exude anger and malicious intent.

tairaa1991 posted...
but we havent see a different universe of dante, is what people dont seem to get .....hell...some still think this is a prequel....this is a whole new take of devil may cry...which is new

I know it's an alternate universe. If DMC5 gets announced and picks up where 4 left us then I'll have no further problems with DmC's existence. I won't buy it but I won't protest it either. Right now though it poses a threat to the continuation of the main franchise. It is a whole new take on Devil May Cry. I do not like this new take on Devil May Cry and if every1 else does this will be the only Devil May Cry! That's what you're not getting!!!

Being a jerk is not the same as being angry. Seriously youre pulling that right out your ass.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#62pigboyPosted 12/12/2012 12:28:56 AM
tairaa1991 posted...
pigboy posted...
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...
so..everyone...how many of these haters do you think will buy this game lol....

I promise you I will not. And we're "anti" not really haters.

Right on, we are the "anti", and to be exact, many of these so called "DmC supporters" are the haters themselves.

They are hating the "anti" for pointing out the weakness of the game they support, and use every opportunity to bash on the "antis' instead of giving logical evidence to support the game.

ill bite...im a dmc supporter...what exactly am i hating??? i sure as hell am not hating the other 4 games, i love them...been replaying them for the 8th time recently...as in today, just in case you have something else to say : OOOO im all ears...well..eyes...being text and all

Wow too easy, you just simply Hate anyone who disagree with you. If you don't hate, why don't you just discuss/debate with other who disagree with you peacefully instead of keep labeling other people "HATERS"?! Just very simple logic.
#63antking61Posted 12/12/2012 12:30:33 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Being a jerk is not the same as being angry. Seriously youre pulling that right out your ass.

Didn't Tamtam say something about him being full of rage against the demons? Can't remember. Most of his interviews kinda blur together.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#64tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:30:33 AM
antking61 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Subjective. Also when has this Dante shown anger? So far never?

It's his whole attitude. It just screams that he's boiling up. He's taking his anger out on everything, even innocent bystanders just tryin to do their jobs as a bouncer. It's senseless aggression. You don't have to be snarling and screaming every 2 steps to exude anger and malicious intent.

tairaa1991 posted...
but we havent see a different universe of dante, is what people dont seem to get .....hell...some still think this is a prequel....this is a whole new take of devil may cry...which is new

I know it's an alternate universe. If DMC5 gets announced and picks up where 4 left us then I'll have no further problems with DmC's existence. I won't buy it but I won't protest it either. Right now though it poses a threat to the continuation of the main franchise. It is a whole new take on Devil May Cry. I do not like this new take on Devil May Cry and if every1 else does this will be the only Devil May Cry! That's what you're not getting!!!

couldnt really tell you...hell..id love a dmc5 as much as the next TRUE fan >.>.....i really would...but im so far also ok with this....as long as dmc5 would be better than 4 lol....mmmm we all love that HALF game we got >.> id love a game after dmc2...chronologically...i violetnly hated the new dante back in 2010....then i wamred to him and now liking this new one, not saying BETTER...in a different way...see some people still have an issue with that...and im truly sorry for that...but im with you in wantinng a dmc5
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#65antking61Posted 12/12/2012 12:32:55 AM
tairaa1991 posted...
couldnt really tell you...hell..id love a dmc5 as much as the next TRUE fan >.>.....i really would...but im so far also ok with this....as long as dmc5 would be better than 4 lol....mmmm we all love that HALF game we got >.> id love a game after dmc2...chronologically...i violetnly hated the new dante back in 2010....then i wamred to him and now liking this new one, not saying BETTER...in a different way...see some people still have an issue with that...and im truly sorry for that...but im with you in wantinng a dmc5

I'd be okay with the gameplay mechanics of 4 so long as the level design wasn't as lazy. I enjoyed Nero and his story sections honestly.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#66tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:33:42 AM
pigboy posted...
tairaa1991 posted...
pigboy posted...
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...
so..everyone...how many of these haters do you think will buy this game lol....

I promise you I will not. And we're "anti" not really haters.

Right on, we are the "anti", and to be exact, many of these so called "DmC supporters" are the haters themselves.

They are hating the "anti" for pointing out the weakness of the game they support, and use every opportunity to bash on the "antis' instead of giving logical evidence to support the game.

ill bite...im a dmc supporter...what exactly am i hating??? i sure as hell am not hating the other 4 games, i love them...been replaying them for the 8th time recently...as in today, just in case you have something else to say : OOOO im all ears...well..eyes...being text and all

Wow too easy, you just simply Hate anyone who disagree with you. If you don't hate, why don't you just discuss/debate with other who disagree with you peacefully instead of keep labeling other people "HATERS"?! Just very simple logic.

do you not see the hate on this game??? OMG HE IS EMO...OMG HE SAYS F U...thats it lol..sometimes i see its too easy..which i will agree...soooo...pcik something else to complain to me about...i try to talk..and get called a fake fan..OMG...YOU TOTES DIDNT PLAY 1 OR 3....PLAY THOSE THEN SEE WHY US TRUE FANS HATE THIS....and i have....i love the other 4 as mich as the next guy...hell..i even like dmc2....just got done with the lucia part for the 2nd time..and enjoyed most of that....see is on here and a lot on youtube, same complaints mainly, saw one about it being too silent hill-y...which i can see where they came from...sooooo....no
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#67m100t8sPosted 12/12/2012 12:34:25 AM
NOOO!! YOU ARE ALL LYING!!!

Old Dante never swears! NEVER... even if he actually swore, I'll keep saying that dubs add more swearing!! Just so I can still have one reason to hate DmC Dante.

*cries*
#68tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:35:17 AM
antking61 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

I'd be okay with the gameplay mechanics of 4 so long as the level design wasn't as lazy. I enjoyed Nero and his story sections honestly.

i really liked 4s gameplay...wished it has more story..but thats whatever...just wished dantes part didnt get screwed over as much as it did...same levels and bosses???? come on......he deserved better....but hey...loved that devil bringer
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#69pigboyPosted 12/12/2012 12:40:08 AM
tairaa1991 posted...

do you not see the hate on this game??? OMG HE IS EMO...OMG HE SAYS F U...thats it lol..sometimes i see its too easy..which i will agree...soooo...pcik something else to complain to me about...i try to talk..and get called a fake fan..OMG...YOU TOTES DIDNT PLAY 1 OR 3....PLAY THOSE THEN SEE WHY US TRUE FANS HATE THIS....and i have....i love the other 4 as mich as the next guy...hell..i even like dmc2....just got done with the lucia part for the 2nd time..and enjoyed most of that....see is on here and a lot on youtube, same complaints mainly, saw one about it being too silent hill-y...which i can see where they came from...sooooo....no

okay, that's like more like a logical discussion.

If you truly like the original Devil May Cry game, you should understand why many fans are angry and upset about the new DmC game. You even said it yourself you "were" angry about the 2010 trailer. So why does it bother you if there are fans who still dislike this DmC game even you had changed your mind and liking it now?

You can like this game as much as you like, and other people also has their right to dislike the DmC as much as they want. I don't see any conflict here that make you want to label other people HATERS just because you like the game now, right?!
#70StrelokPosted 12/12/2012 12:40:58 AM
TC summary: Insults fanbase, calls them hypocrites.
Fanbase: Responds without insults, deconstructs arguments.
TC: starts trying to make fun of the original franchise
Fanbase: Proves he needs to wash his eyes
TC: Starts going "it's all a different universe".

Troll confirmed.
*tosses in 2 cents, walks out*
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg