Anyone Forget About The Anime???

#71tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:44:05 AM
im assuming that everyone here has liked it the same time, if not longer than i have....im know there are newer fans here...and if i had time to bewcome used to it...i think they should too....and lets say fans within like...2 or 3 years.....little to no reason to hate on it as much as i have seen...people that mighta had childhoods with the game...i see that as kind how the fans of resident evil felt with re4 and such, i still see complaints about the smoking, which we havent seen since 2010 and stuff about this being a prequel so some just still arent properly educated about this...bit the main point is...figured since i had the time to get over it, id say i picked the series up in like....2005 or so....then they should be able to as well
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#72tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:44:46 AM
Strelok posted...
TC summary: Insults fanbase, calls them hypocrites.
Fanbase: Responds without insults, deconstructs arguments.
TC: starts trying to make fun of the original franchise
Fanbase: Proves he needs to wash his eyes
TC: Starts going "it's all a different universe".

Troll confirmed.
*tosses in 2 cents, walks out*

suree? lol
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#73pigboyPosted 12/12/2012 12:45:25 AM
m100t8s posted...
NOOO!! YOU ARE ALL LYING!!!

Old Dante never swears! NEVER... even if he actually swore, I'll keep saying that dubs add more swearing!! Just so I can still have one reason to hate DmC Dante.

*cries*

Ether101

Once again you failed to understand, it's not that he cussing but how he's cussing. They want this game to rake in the GoW fans and it shows.

See I was right again. How some of the biggest DmC Pro troll just completely ignore the antis' reasons.

It is not the content, but the badly execution of the content makes this game look bad. but some people will never get it. XD
#74pigboyPosted 12/12/2012 12:49:34 AM
tairaa1991 posted...
im assuming that everyone here has liked it the same time, if not longer than i have....im know there are newer fans here...and if i had time to bewcome used to it...i think they should too....and lets say fans within like...2 or 3 years.....little to no reason to hate on it as much as i have seen...people that mighta had childhoods with the game...i see that as kind how the fans of resident evil felt with re4 and such, i still see complaints about the smoking, which we havent seen since 2010 and stuff about this being a prequel so some just still arent properly educated about this...bit the main point is...figured since i had the time to get over it, id say i picked the series up in like....2005 or so....then they should be able to as well

Well.... your assumption is wrong my friend. Why should everyone here in this forum has to like this game??

A public forum is for open discussion of a game - good or bad. If people can only say nice thing about this game here, it would not be called a forum but will be called a "DmC Fan Club". See the difference?!
#75KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/12/2012 12:50:34 AM
pigboy posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

Well.... your assumption is wrong my friend. Why should everyone here in this forum has to like this game??

A public forum is for open discussion of a game - good or bad. If people can only say nice thing about this game here, it would not be called a forum but will be called a "DmC Fan Club". See the difference?!

If people could only say nice things around here.... it'd be quiet. Nobody would be saying much.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#76tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:52:44 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
pigboy posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

If people could only say nice things around here.... it'd be quiet. Nobody would be saying much.

do have a point....like many other boards...if anyone has an opinion...they are a troll >.> was called one for the first time here lol...but hey...guess it DOES give things to discuss i suppose
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#77tairaa1991(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 12:54:29 AM
pigboy posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

then lemme ask this simple thing...in no hostile way....why do people come on this board if they want to complain about the game???? only reason i can think of ..its the only real big dmc board on the site...could go to other sites to talk about those....idk..i never understood it...mayeb you could help me with that...NOT being smart...im sure some might think i am
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#78RichterB17Posted 12/12/2012 12:58:44 AM(edited)
tairaa1991 posted...
pigboy posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

then lemme ask this simple thing...in no hostile way....why do people come on this board if they want to complain about the game???? only reason i can think of ..its the only real big dmc board on the site...could go to other sites to talk about those....idk..i never understood it...mayeb you could help me with that...NOT being smart...im sure some might think i am

Cause it's a good place to talk about Devil May Cry with other Devil May Cry fans. Devil's Lair is dead, Devilmaycry.org sold out, and Capcom Unity sucks. This is a nice simple place to have discussion about this game, the series, and it's future.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#79pigboyPosted 12/12/2012 12:58:37 AM
tairaa1991 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
pigboy posted...
tairaa1991 posted...

do have a point....like many other boards...if anyone has an opinion...they are a troll >.> was called one for the first time here lol...but hey...guess it DOES give things to discuss i suppose

lol, it is the internet. People will be called troll even if they are not posting anything.

As long as you know yourself is posting your opinion in a civil and logical manner, why would you worry about being called troll by others?

(Jokes are exceptions! XD )
#80m100t8sPosted 12/12/2012 12:59:24 AM
pigboy posted...
m100t8s posted...
NOOO!! YOU ARE ALL LYING!!!

Old Dante never swears! NEVER... even if he actually swore, I'll keep saying that dubs add more swearing!! Just so I can still have one reason to hate DmC Dante.

*cries*

Ether101

Once again you failed to understand, it's not that he cussing but how he's cussing. They want this game to rake in the GoW fans and it shows.

See I was right again. How some of the biggest DmC Pro troll just completely ignore the antis' reasons.

It is not the content, but the badly execution of the content makes this game look bad. but some people will never get it. XD

You guys don't have any sense of humor :/