Anyone Forget About The Anime???

#81pigboyPosted 12/12/2012 1:01:59 AM
RichterB17 posted...
tairaa1991 posted...
pigboy posted...
tairaa1991 posted...
im assuming that everyone here has liked it the same time, if not longer than i have....im know there are newer fans here...and if i had time to bewcome used to it...i think they should too....and lets say fans within like...2 or 3 years.....little to no reason to hate on it as much as i have seen...people that mighta had childhoods with the game...i see that as kind how the fans of resident evil felt with re4 and such, i still see complaints about the smoking, which we havent seen since 2010 and stuff about this being a prequel so some just still arent properly educated about this...bit the main point is...figured since i had the time to get over it, id say i picked the series up in like....2005 or so....then they should be able to as well

Well.... your assumption is wrong my friend. Why should everyone here in this forum has to like this game??

A public forum is for open discussion of a game - good or bad. If people can only say nice thing about this game here, it would not be called a forum but will be called a "DmC Fan Club". See the difference?!

then lemme ask this simple thing...in no hostile way....why do people come on this board if they want to complain about the game???? only reason i can think of ..its the only real big dmc board on the site...could go to other sites to talk about those....idk..i never understood it...mayeb you could help me with that...NOT being smart...im sure some might think i am

Cause it's a good place to talk about Devil May Cry with other Devil May Cry fans. Devil's Lair is dead, Devilmaycry.org sold out, and Capcom Unity sucks. This is a nice simple place to have discussion about this game, the series, and it's future.

Agree x 2. Devil May Cry is my favor Capcom game series (Street Fighter come 2nd); it is only normal for the fans & the long time supporters to care about the direction of the series, especially when it is changing to a direction that completely destroying the original characters and design that made the game so famous in the first place.
#82fifinamboPosted 12/12/2012 8:49:33 AM
m100t8s posted...
pigboy posted...
m100t8s posted...
NOOO!! YOU ARE ALL LYING!!!

Old Dante never swears! NEVER... even if he actually swore, I'll keep saying that dubs add more swearing!! Just so I can still have one reason to hate DmC Dante.

*cries*

Ether101

Once again you failed to understand, it's not that he cussing but how he's cussing. They want this game to rake in the GoW fans and it shows.

See I was right again. How some of the biggest DmC Pro troll just completely ignore the antis' reasons.

It is not the content, but the badly execution of the content makes this game look bad. but some people will never get it. XD

You guys don't have any sense of humor :/

Actually, it's just that you are no good at the humor-making.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#83BaulModeusPosted 12/12/2012 9:09:46 AM(edited)
I just wish the anime was a little more interesting and lively, the pacing leading to the end with Abigail was atrocious and rather anti-climactic.

I of course liked Baul and Modeus because of their tragic fate and how they were hyped as the original successors to Sparda's legacy before he shut himself away in the Human World but again their defeat was terrible all that hype just for Dante to swing his sword 3 times and impale Baul and then beat Modeus as well as though it were nothing -___- bahhh whatever!

Edit: How did DevilMayCry.org sell out?
#84FuocoNeroPosted 12/12/2012 9:19:44 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Once again antis are making a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares if he cusses? I dont know how they roll in glorious nippon but in america, teenagers cuss all the time. This Dante is a rebellious teen fighting off legions of hell. He's going to ****ing cuss. Grow some balls and get over it.

Once again you failed to understand, it's not that he cussing but how he's cussing. They want this game to rake in the GoW fans and it shows.

Ignorant statement. They don't cuss in GoW.
#85Vault_ZeroPosted 12/12/2012 9:31:47 AM
tairaa1991 posted...
just rewatched it all yesterday...dante swore a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...why didnt anyone say anything about that....i see things abouyt the NEW dante swearing all the time...when he only did....like twice......3 times if you count him writing in the trailer....in teh anime...which is canon...dante swore like...every other 4 words

Who cares? The problem is the horrendous game play!
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#86Capitan_KidPosted 12/12/2012 9:32:03 AM
FuocoNero posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Once again antis are making a mountain out of a molehill. Who cares if he cusses? I dont know how they roll in glorious nippon but in america, teenagers cuss all the time. This Dante is a rebellious teen fighting off legions of hell. He's going to ****ing cuss. Grow some balls and get over it.

Ignorant statement. They don't cuss in GoW.

There goes his stupid point. Not like it made much sense anyways.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#87KaijinSurohmPosted 12/12/2012 9:37:18 AM
tairaa1991 posted...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I think your keyboard is broken.

For everyone else:

Concerning the Dumb, I have never once, nor will I ever, consider what an american translation says is cannon. For example:

Go to the final fantasy forums, and argue that Aeris is canon over Aerith.
Or go talk to people about how it's pronounced "FENIX DOWN" in some of the earlier games.

Or better yet, go to the hardcore Naruto forums, and ask about BELIEVE IT!.
(Small lesson here: Believe It was added in by the american translators to give him a catch phrase, to be more "up beat" with the audience. He never said that in japanese.)

Sitting here, and trying to use the AMERICAN TRANSLATED Anime as an example for "massive swearing" is as futile as trying to prove to me that the TC is an English Teacher. Go watch fan subs, since the fans seem to have a considerably better idea as to what is actually said (hell, they even give you foot notes giving you different variations, for when it's iffy).

Also, the fact that Donte swear's is irritating, yes, but the other lines are what irritate me:

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE PISS WEASLE!!!!!" <- that being the cleanest line.

So, like I said, take your "Damnit" and shove them, when your little fanboy's are obsessing over your casual game that consist of large amounts of obscene vulgarity. From EVERYONE. But hey, I'd probably be too busy to notice that too if I was blowing Tameen that much.

Final note: Telling the real DMC fans that we should "Buy the game before complaining".
Seriously? Is that your last resort? Try and egg someone one to give Ninja Theory money to make more of this crap?

If I -do- play this steaming pile, it will be because one of my few friends bought it, and I borrowed it (since not everyone in my circle is hellbent on burning down NT)
#88StrelokPosted 12/12/2012 9:41:38 AM
Not even I am hellbent on burning down NT.
Just Tameem really.

My torches and pitchforks are reserved for Capcom.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#89Capitan_KidPosted 12/12/2012 9:42:25 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
tairaa1991 posted...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I think your keyboard is broken.

For everyone else:

Concerning the Dumb, I have never once, nor will I ever, consider what an american translation says is cannon. For example:

Go to the final fantasy forums, and argue that Aeris is canon over Aerith.
Or go talk to people about how it's pronounced "FENIX DOWN" in some of the earlier games.

Or better yet, go to the hardcore Naruto forums, and ask about BELIEVE IT!.
(Small lesson here: Believe It was added in by the american translators to give him a catch phrase, to be more "up beat" with the audience. He never said that in japanese.)

Sitting here, and trying to use the AMERICAN TRANSLATED Anime as an example for "massive swearing" is as futile as trying to prove to me that the TC is an English Teacher. Go watch fan subs, since the fans seem to have a considerably better idea as to what is actually said (hell, they even give you foot notes giving you different variations, for when it's iffy).

Also, the fact that Donte swear's is irritating, yes, but the other lines are what irritate me:

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE PISS WEASLE!!!!!" <- that being the cleanest line.

So, like I said, take your "Damnit" and shove them, when your little fanboy's are obsessing over your casual game that consist of large amounts of obscene vulgarity. From EVERYONE. But hey, I'd probably be too busy to notice that too if I was blowing Tameen that much.

Final note: Telling the real DMC fans that we should "Buy the game before complaining".
Seriously? Is that your last resort? Try and egg someone one to give Ninja Theory money to make more of this crap?

If I -do- play this steaming pile, it will be because one of my few friends bought it, and I borrowed it (since not everyone in my circle is hellbent on burning down NT)

Youre acting like a weaboo. If you think fansubs are more accurate then professionally done dubs youre off your rocker. I
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#90darkslayer001Posted 12/12/2012 9:45:59 AM
Ether101 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

i agree on the idea that they want to rake in the GOW fans especially with the hideous boss design for poison