The definition of badassery

#31KyryloPosted 12/14/2012 3:05:06 AM
m100t8s posted...

Watch the trailer bro, The same cut-scene.

nah...I don't want to watch it. it kinda disgusting. So he stood up and went naked on the street, but he bothered to pull his pants before fighting demons? wow....uk logic.
#32m100t8s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 3:07:47 AM
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...

nah...I don't want to watch it. it kinda disgusting. So he stood up and went naked on the street, but he bothered to pull his pants before fighting demons? wow....uk logic.

Thats the f***ing thing I liked about this scene, Literally.
#33KyryloPosted 12/14/2012 3:11:35 AM
m100t8s posted...
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...

you do realize it's just dumb? why don't he fights demons naked than? The more I see of Donte, the more he looks like Duke Nukem parody.
#34Ether101Posted 12/14/2012 3:12:30 AM
antking61 posted...
Naked Snake and DMC3 Dante were never actually naked. DNC3 Dante was naked moments before he left the bathroom since it was obvious he showered but thankfuly (like me) he has the decency to put on pants before he leaves the room.

Raiden beat the ever living s*** out of highly trained guards while naked yet you never hear anybody call MGS2 Raiden a badass. What did Etnad do naked? Jumped and grabed his clothes?

What? Quite a few people thought Raiden was a badass in MGS2. BTW, those guys were wearing power armor.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#35Orange00Posted 12/14/2012 3:18:47 AM
rock is deader than de-a-ad, topics like this prove it from time to time, when people don't *understand* what's cool about all this dirt. I get it, youngsters these days only see characters cool when no matter how much demon slaying you do, you need to still have a potential career as a lawyer or salaryman. Shaved head also helps. And otherwise us marine-like qualities.

times are what they are. I feel like an old man even though i'm in my mid-twenties.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#36m100t8s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 3:19:21 AM
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...

you do realize it's just dumb? why don't he fights demons naked than? The more I see of Donte, the more he looks like Duke Nukem parody.

Thats just my opinion bro. You see, DMC Dante is probably the most coolest character ever. But DmC Dante is just cool in his own. Not as cool as old Dante. But still looks cool and badass.
#37KyryloPosted 12/14/2012 3:25:18 AM
m100t8s posted...

Thats just my opinion bro. You see, DMC Dante is probably the most coolest character ever. But DmC Dante is just cool in his own. Not as cool as old Dante. But still looks cool and badass.

Dunno. maybe. for me he's pretty uninteresting. It's kinda take away he's swear and vulgarity, and there is nothing left. Many would disagree, but for me original Dante had much deeper personality.
#38Tales_of_MasterPosted 12/14/2012 3:49:32 AM
Billysan posted...
Nothing says bad ass like being naked and yelling ****ing.

And look at his stupid smirk.

"Nothing says bad ass like being naked"
DMC3 Dante

Well, Dante was shirtless in DMC3 the whole time. Being naked doesn't make you a badass, But it always works for Dante.

It worked for Raidou Kuzunoha too :P
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV board
Waiting for: MGSR, DS: Soul Hackers, SMTIV, JJBA ASB, Injustice GAU, Ace Attorney 5, Tales of Hearts R
#39SilentS89Posted 12/14/2012 5:23:18 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Many would disagree, but for me original Dante had much deeper personality.

Many will disagree, but I can definitely relate.
#40LordOfCinderPosted 12/14/2012 6:10:05 AM
Forget about Donte showing off his junk in public and to Kat, why the hell does he have a pink bra in his trailer?