The definition of badassery

#41m100t8s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 7:15:39 AM
LordOfCinder posted...
Forget about Donte showing off his junk in public and to Kat, why the hell does he have a pink bra in his trailer?

I asked myself the same f***ing thing. I HOPE he doesn't wear them O_o he might got laid last night and the girl forgot the pink bra in his trailer. Or maybe he's f***ing gay.
#42QCTeamkillPosted 12/14/2012 7:17:29 AM
LordOfCinder posted...
Forget about Donte showing off his junk in public and to Kat, why the hell does he have a pink bra in his trailer?

... Joking right? I remember a time I had a full collection of bobby pins, half socks, and other random girl accessories laying around my campus room.
#43baron1232Posted 12/14/2012 7:18:22 AM
LordOfCinder posted...

THANK YOU. I was about to flip out, 4 pages and no one brought it up.

But, this isn't bad ass. It's tool. It is straight tool. You probably think Lucas Lee is a "bad ass" character too. Same personality.
---
Shoo baht wee yoo.
#44Abaddons_WrathPosted 12/14/2012 7:20:48 AM
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...
Dunno. maybe. for me he's pretty uninteresting. It's kinda take away he's swear and vulgarity, and there is nothing left. Many would disagree, but for me original Dante had much deeper personality.

a deeper personality? take away his snarkiness/attitude the old dante had nothing left either. not to mention you can't claim this new dante has no deep personality UNTIL you have played the game. judging it based on a few videos and art work shows how simple and closed minded you are. not to mention what little personality old dante had was developed over several games, DMC 1 & 3 (2 i suppose showed how dante will end up but it really lacked anything to call a personality).

this whole double standard that seems to divide the forum around here is absolutely hilarious. had this video been with the old dante you all would be praising it and call him a badass but since it is the new one, nope have to pan it and call it stupid.
#45KyryloPosted 12/14/2012 7:25:23 AM
Abaddons_Wrath posted...
Kyrylo posted...
m100t8s posted...
Dunno. maybe. for me he's pretty uninteresting. It's kinda take away he's swear and vulgarity, and there is nothing left. Many would disagree, but for me original Dante had much deeper personality.

a deeper personality? take away his snarkiness/attitude the old dante had nothing left either. not to mention you can't claim this new dante has no deep personality UNTIL you have played the game. judging it based on a few videos and art work shows how simple and closed minded you are. not to mention what little personality old dante had was developed over several games, DMC 1 & 3 (2 i suppose showed how dante will end up but it really lacked anything to call a personality).

this whole double standard that seems to divide the forum around here is absolutely hilarious. had this video been with the old dante you all would be praising it and call him a badass but since it is the new one, nope have to pan it and call it stupid.

Like I said, rage all you want. At least in games you had feeling he cares about something/someone, he wants to achieve something. As for new one. All characters are looking pretty stereotypical like in Enslaved. Guess it ends the same for me. And like I said I'm not taking away your opinion, but neither I care if you disagree. I explained why, and that's it. Deal with it.
#46TaizukuPosted 12/14/2012 7:37:48 AM
LordOfCinder posted...

Someone's never brought a girl home...
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#47baron1232Posted 12/14/2012 7:39:46 AM
Taizuku posted...
LordOfCinder posted...

A bra is not something you easily forget.
---
Shoo baht wee yoo.
#48QCTeamkillPosted 12/14/2012 7:44:26 AM
baron1232 posted...
Taizuku posted...
LordOfCinder posted...

Not with trailer park girls... you'll see.
#49baron1232Posted 12/14/2012 7:47:21 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
baron1232 posted...
Taizuku posted...
LordOfCinder posted...

Not with trailer park girls... you'll see.

rofl, I probably won't find that out. I'll take your word for it, though. :P
---
Shoo baht wee yoo.
#50m100t8s(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 7:47:24 AM
baron1232 posted...
Taizuku posted...
LordOfCinder posted...

Unless you are a whore.