The definition of badassery

#51TaizukuPosted 12/14/2012 6:51:59 AM
m100t8s posted...
baron1232 posted...
Taizuku posted...
LordOfCinder posted...
Forget about Donte showing off his junk in public and to Kat, why the hell does he have a pink bra in his trailer?

Someone's never brought a girl home...

A bra is not something you easily forget.

Unless you are a whore.

Or unless she's there all the time...? Or left in a rush.

Inexperienced.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#52SlaveBladePosted 12/14/2012 6:54:05 AM
baron1232 posted...
LordOfCinder posted...
Forget about Donte showing off his junk in public and to Kat, why the hell does he have a pink bra in his trailer?

THANK YOU. I was about to flip out, 4 pages and no one brought it up.

But, this isn't bad ass. It's tool. It is straight tool. You probably think Lucas Lee is a "bad ass" character too. Same personality.

Of course he is.

"The first click you hear is me hanging up the phone. The second one is me pulling the trigger!"

Pure badassery.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#53TaizukuPosted 12/14/2012 6:55:35 AM
But Lucas Lee IS a badass...
---
#54baron1232Posted 12/14/2012 7:02:52 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
baron1232 posted...
LordOfCinder posted...

But, this isn't bad ass. It's tool. It is straight tool. You probably think Lucas Lee is a "bad ass" character too. Same personality.

Of course he is.

"The first click you hear is me hanging up the phone. The second one is me pulling the trigger!"

Pure badassery.

That was one of his characters, although it's still along the same lines. I'm talking about him as a person, when he fights Scott. THAT is the same mentality as Dante.
---
Shoo baht wee yoo.
#55TaizukuPosted 12/14/2012 7:06:08 AM
baron1232 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
baron1232 posted...
LordOfCinder posted...

Of course he is.

Pure badassery.

That was one of his characters, although it's still along the same lines. I'm talking about him as a person, when he fights Scott. THAT is the same mentality as Dante.

Actually, that "I'm the ****" mentality is more reminiscent of old Dante.
---
#56SlaveBladePosted 12/14/2012 7:11:28 AM
baron1232 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
baron1232 posted...
LordOfCinder posted...

Of course he is.

Pure badassery.

New Dante doesn't give a ****. New Dante is just trying to live a life, albeit very... immaturely/

LL thinks he's the hottest thing since sliced bread and a bag of chips.

Both are immature but due to differing circumstances.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#57baron1232Posted 12/14/2012 7:15:23 AM
Taizuku posted...
baron1232 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
baron1232 posted...
LordOfCinder posted...

Of course he is.

Pure badassery.

Actually, that "I'm the ****" mentality is more reminiscent of old Dante.

I think (to ME) the main problem is this Dante doesn't have the suave old Dante had. He's just so.. Annoyingly reckless.
---
Shoo baht wee yoo.
#58TaizukuPosted 12/14/2012 7:17:55 AM
Well the nature of his world is different than Dante's. Dante's world is consistently immersed in demons and whatnot.

New Dante's world is secretly immersed in demons, this would lead to having a very different personality.

I honestly feel like, early on in this game, he just doesn't know how to deal with demons yet. So he chooses a brash and rough method.
---
#59baron1232Posted 12/14/2012 7:23:00 AM
Taizuku posted...
Well the nature of his world is different than Dante's. Dante's world is consistently immersed in demons and whatnot.

New Dante's world is secretly immersed in demons, this would lead to having a very different personality.

I honestly feel like, early on in this game, he just doesn't know how to deal with demons yet. So he chooses a brash and rough method.

I can see where you're coming from. All I know is that I won't be getting it for a while, if at all.
Also, appreciate you being so civil.
---
Shoo baht wee yoo.
#60RichterB17Posted 12/14/2012 8:25:27 AM
baron1232 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
baron1232 posted...
LordOfCinder posted...

Of course he is.

Pure badassery.

Fun Fact: Reuben Langdon played one of this stunt doubles.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane