The definition of badassery

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. The definition of badassery

User Info: darkslayer001

darkslayer001
4 years ago#61
m100t8s posted...
EntropyZero posted...
I dont have any business judging people if they sleep with their birthday suits, but seriously, whats so badass answering the door nude and exposing yourself out in the open?

I dunno, But when the music starts and Dante start trash talking, That was pretty badass imo. "Bad day for a hangover" haha cheesy lines confirmed.

its the music that is badass...the overall cutscene when compared to intro of DMC3 is pretty crapy....

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
4 years ago#62
darkslayer001 posted...
m100t8s posted...
EntropyZero posted...
I dont have any business judging people if they sleep with their birthday suits, but seriously, whats so badass answering the door nude and exposing yourself out in the open?

I dunno, But when the music starts and Dante start trash talking, That was pretty badass imo. "Bad day for a hangover" haha cheesy lines confirmed.

its the music that is badass...the overall cutscene when compared to intro of DMC3 is pretty crappy....

I'm inclined to disagree, there isn't a single cutscene in DMC that ever impressed me as a kid...it was nothing I hadn't already seen plenty of times on toonami.
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
4 years ago#63
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XylFSAVTu8

I think you'll find that this is the definition of badassery.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: darkslayer001

darkslayer001
4 years ago#64
baron1232 posted

I think (to ME) the main problem is this Dante doesn't have the suave old Dante had. He's just so.. Annoyingly reckless.

i agree with ur description of him being reckless and a tool. imo the main difference between dmc dante is that he is classy in contrast to dino...
but then again dino is supposed to be a teenager with no experience in devil hunting....

User Info: Ether101

Ether101
4 years ago#65
Taizuku posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
m100t8s posted...
EntropyZero posted...

its the music that is badass...the overall cutscene when compared to intro of DMC3 is pretty crappy....

I'm inclined to disagree, there isn't a single cutscene in DMC that ever impressed me as a kid...it was nothing I hadn't already seen plenty of times on toonami.

Unless D or Hellsing was playing on Toonami, I doubt that.
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.

User Info: TheDromader

TheDromader
4 years ago#66
No.

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
4 years ago#67
Ether101 posted...
Taizuku posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
m100t8s posted...
EntropyZero posted...

Unless D or Hellsing was playing on Toonami, I doubt that.

Yeah Yuyu Hakusho, Gundam, Ruroni Kenshin, Inuyasha, and Dragon Ball Z were all infinitely cooler than DMC to me.
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. The definition of badassery

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived