The definition of badassery

#61darkslayer001Posted 12/14/2012 10:33:02 AM
m100t8s posted...
EntropyZero posted...
I dont have any business judging people if they sleep with their birthday suits, but seriously, whats so badass answering the door nude and exposing yourself out in the open?

I dunno, But when the music starts and Dante start trash talking, That was pretty badass imo. "Bad day for a hangover" haha cheesy lines confirmed.

its the music that is badass...the overall cutscene when compared to intro of DMC3 is pretty crapy....
#62TaizukuPosted 12/14/2012 10:36:15 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
m100t8s posted...
EntropyZero posted...
I dont have any business judging people if they sleep with their birthday suits, but seriously, whats so badass answering the door nude and exposing yourself out in the open?

I dunno, But when the music starts and Dante start trash talking, That was pretty badass imo. "Bad day for a hangover" haha cheesy lines confirmed.

its the music that is badass...the overall cutscene when compared to intro of DMC3 is pretty crappy....

I'm inclined to disagree, there isn't a single cutscene in DMC that ever impressed me as a kid...it was nothing I hadn't already seen plenty of times on toonami.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#63Pesmerga255Posted 12/14/2012 10:37:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XylFSAVTu8

I think you'll find that this is the definition of badassery.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#64darkslayer001Posted 12/14/2012 10:39:47 AM
baron1232 posted

I think (to ME) the main problem is this Dante doesn't have the suave old Dante had. He's just so.. Annoyingly reckless.

i agree with ur description of him being reckless and a tool. imo the main difference between dmc dante is that he is classy in contrast to dino...
but then again dino is supposed to be a teenager with no experience in devil hunting....
#65Ether101Posted 12/14/2012 10:43:11 AM
Taizuku posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
m100t8s posted...
EntropyZero posted...

its the music that is badass...the overall cutscene when compared to intro of DMC3 is pretty crappy....

I'm inclined to disagree, there isn't a single cutscene in DMC that ever impressed me as a kid...it was nothing I hadn't already seen plenty of times on toonami.

Unless D or Hellsing was playing on Toonami, I doubt that.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#66TheDromaderPosted 12/14/2012 10:44:18 AM
No.
#67TaizukuPosted 12/14/2012 10:45:00 AM
Ether101 posted...
Taizuku posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
m100t8s posted...
EntropyZero posted...

Unless D or Hellsing was playing on Toonami, I doubt that.

Yeah Yuyu Hakusho, Gundam, Ruroni Kenshin, Inuyasha, and Dragon Ball Z were all infinitely cooler than DMC to me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame