Everything else's been spoiled. Let's watch Mundus get it on.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Everything else's been spoiled. Let's watch Mundus get it on.

User Info: ItalianIdiot

ItalianIdiot
4 years ago#181
Oh God why.
If this is Shakespearean I hope to God I will never have to see anything related to Shakespeare in school.

(Joking of course, to any die hard old school literature fan that might be out there.)

User Info: SolidHaseo

SolidHaseo
4 years ago#182
Well that scene did to something to me..............*raises pitchfork against tameem* and here I was going to get the game, I'll just youtube it besides I'll be busy. Getting DS2, HDN and HDNmk2 for chirstmas then AR then DS3 then GoWA and HDN-V then MGR then LRFFXIII then ToX so.......I'll stick with my mainly RPG's games that actually have good stories, sadly I think DMC in general will die thx to this.....
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4

User Info: Psychochild27

Psychochild27
4 years ago#183
PineappleFist posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFWZAb9ejPs&t=0m23s

Looks like somebody was lurking around on /v/ last night...

Nope.

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
4 years ago#184
SolidHaseo posted...
Well that scene did to something to me..............*raises pitchfork against tameem* and here I was going to get the game, I'll just youtube it besides I'll be busy. Getting DS2, HDN and HDNmk2 for chirstmas then AR then DS3 then GoWA and HDN-V then MGR then LRFFXIII then ToX so.......I'll stick with my mainly RPG's games that actually have good stories, sadly I think DMC in general will die thx to this.....

LR...really?
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*

User Info: WolfeyesVIII

WolfeyesVIII
4 years ago#185
Welp, another nail in the coffin...

...Actually, I think that coffin's running out of room. The more things that come out that match the leak, the more we're going to need another coffin.
I'm a GIRL damn it!
Currently playing: Persona 2: EP (PSX)

User Info: Xaldin0011

Xaldin0011
4 years ago#186
SolidHaseo posted...

You, I like.
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.

User Info: PineappleFist

PineappleFist
4 years ago#187
Psychochild27 posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFWZAb9ejPs&t=0m23s

Looks like somebody was lurking around on /v/ last night...

Nope.

Oh, lol, that's where I saw it. They weren't pleased and honestly, neither was I despite my Pro status.

I mean, if you're trying to be edgy, just **** go for it man, don't get psyched out and half ass a scene like this.
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead

User Info: TheDromader

TheDromader
4 years ago#188
Wait, a coffin? I thought it was an iron maiden fom day one. Then again I always wondered why an iron maiden would have need THIS MANY pointy ends, which is a silly thing to think in itself.

User Info: SolidHaseo

SolidHaseo
4 years ago#189
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...

LR...really?

I'm one of the few that likes FFXIII universe yet I understand everyone's complaints, FFXIII-2 wasn't needed, I didn't actually like Noel and I like Caius despite his stupid reasoning for a timeless world, I finish what I start, I just want Versus XIII and KH3 already, which reminds me, need to youtube KH3D for story
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
4 years ago#190
SolidHaseo posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...

LR...really?

I'm one of the few that likes FFXIII universe yet I understand everyone's complaints, FFXIII-2 wasn't needed, I didn't actually like Noel and I like Caius despite his stupid reasoning for a timeless world, I finish what I start, I just want Versus XIII and KH3 already, which reminds me, need to youtube KH3D for story

If you want Versus and KH3, don't support LR
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Everything else's been spoiled. Let's watch Mundus get it on.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived