Everything else's been spoiled. Let's watch Mundus get it on.

#181ItalianIdiotPosted 12/15/2012 6:48:07 AM
Oh God why.
If this is Shakespearean I hope to God I will never have to see anything related to Shakespeare in school.

(Joking of course, to any die hard old school literature fan that might be out there.)
#182SolidHaseoPosted 12/15/2012 7:08:45 AM
Well that scene did to something to me..............*raises pitchfork against tameem* and here I was going to get the game, I'll just youtube it besides I'll be busy. Getting DS2, HDN and HDNmk2 for chirstmas then AR then DS3 then GoWA and HDN-V then MGR then LRFFXIII then ToX so.......I'll stick with my mainly RPG's games that actually have good stories, sadly I think DMC in general will die thx to this.....
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#183Psychochild27(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 7:23:11 AM
PineappleFist posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFWZAb9ejPs&t=0m23s

Looks like somebody was lurking around on /v/ last night...

Nope.
#184FireMage7777Posted 12/15/2012 7:24:01 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
Well that scene did to something to me..............*raises pitchfork against tameem* and here I was going to get the game, I'll just youtube it besides I'll be busy. Getting DS2, HDN and HDNmk2 for chirstmas then AR then DS3 then GoWA and HDN-V then MGR then LRFFXIII then ToX so.......I'll stick with my mainly RPG's games that actually have good stories, sadly I think DMC in general will die thx to this.....

LR...really?
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#185WolfeyesVIIIPosted 12/15/2012 7:27:58 AM
Welp, another nail in the coffin...

...Actually, I think that coffin's running out of room. The more things that come out that match the leak, the more we're going to need another coffin.
---
I'm a GIRL damn it!
Currently playing: Persona 2: EP (PSX)
#186Xaldin0011Posted 12/15/2012 7:33:22 AM
SolidHaseo posted...

You, I like.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#187PineappleFistPosted 12/15/2012 7:34:11 AM
Psychochild27 posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFWZAb9ejPs&t=0m23s

Looks like somebody was lurking around on /v/ last night...

Nope.

Oh, lol, that's where I saw it. They weren't pleased and honestly, neither was I despite my Pro status.

I mean, if you're trying to be edgy, just **** go for it man, don't get psyched out and half ass a scene like this.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#188TheDromaderPosted 12/15/2012 7:34:47 AM
Wait, a coffin? I thought it was an iron maiden fom day one. Then again I always wondered why an iron maiden would have need THIS MANY pointy ends, which is a silly thing to think in itself.
#189SolidHaseoPosted 12/15/2012 7:52:56 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...

LR...really?

I'm one of the few that likes FFXIII universe yet I understand everyone's complaints, FFXIII-2 wasn't needed, I didn't actually like Noel and I like Caius despite his stupid reasoning for a timeless world, I finish what I start, I just want Versus XIII and KH3 already, which reminds me, need to youtube KH3D for story
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#190FireMage7777Posted 12/15/2012 7:58:10 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...

LR...really?

I'm one of the few that likes FFXIII universe yet I understand everyone's complaints, FFXIII-2 wasn't needed, I didn't actually like Noel and I like Caius despite his stupid reasoning for a timeless world, I finish what I start, I just want Versus XIII and KH3 already, which reminds me, need to youtube KH3D for story

If you want Versus and KH3, don't support LR
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*