Everything else's been spoiled. Let's watch Mundus get it on.

#191SolidHaseoPosted 12/15/2012 8:03:20 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
Well that scene did to something to me..............*raises pitchfork against tameem* and here I was going to get the game, I'll just youtube it besides I'll be busy. Getting DS2, HDN and HDNmk2 for chirstmas then AR then DS3 then GoWA and HDN-V then MGR then LRFFXIII then ToX so.......I'll stick with my mainly RPG's games that actually have good stories, sadly I think DMC in general will die thx to this.....

LR...really?

I'm one of the few that likes FFXIII universe yet I understand everyone's complaints, FFXIII-2 wasn't needed, I didn't actually like Noel and I like Caius despite his stupid reasoning for a timeless world, I finish what I start, I just want Versus XIII and KH3 already, which reminds me, need to youtube KH3D for story

If you want Versus and KH3, don't support LR

LR is last Lightning game, they CANNOT make another game or I will raise a pitchfork at them too, also Versus XIII needs to be remade for PS4 and that needs to be made before KH3, that's funny, Vita nor PS3 have a KH......also I'm still waiting for FFVII:DoC sequel....
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#192FireMage7777Posted 12/15/2012 8:05:23 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
Well that scene did to something to me..............*raises pitchfork against tameem* and here I was going to get the game, I'll just youtube it besides I'll be busy. Getting DS2, HDN and HDNmk2 for chirstmas then AR then DS3 then GoWA and HDN-V then MGR then LRFFXIII then ToX so.......I'll stick with my mainly RPG's games that actually have good stories, sadly I think DMC in general will die thx to this.....

LR...really?

I'm one of the few that likes FFXIII universe yet I understand everyone's complaints, FFXIII-2 wasn't needed, I didn't actually like Noel and I like Caius despite his stupid reasoning for a timeless world, I finish what I start, I just want Versus XIII and KH3 already, which reminds me, need to youtube KH3D for story

LR is last Lightning game, they CANNOT make another game or I will raise a pitchfork at them too, also Versus XIII needs to be remade for PS4 and that needs to be made before KH3, that's funny, Vita nor PS3 have a KH......also I'm still waiting for FFVII:DoC sequel....

Trolliyama can do as he wishes because Wada doesn't reign him in...in fact he allows the BS to continue
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#193SandOnMyBootPosted 12/15/2012 8:09:02 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...

LR...really?

A DoC sequel probably won't come out until FF7's 20th anniversary, at the earliest.

Besides, it's not like we can't guess what's going to happen in it.
#194Pesmerga255Posted 12/15/2012 8:12:28 AM
Trolliyama can do as he wishes because Wada doesn't reign him in...in fact he allows the BS to continue

Yup. That includes making a new FFXIII trilogy that focuses entirely on Snow if he feels like it. Though, one based on XIII-2 Snow would be decent. He was the best thing about that game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#195FireMage7777Posted 12/15/2012 8:13:25 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Yup. That includes making a new FFXIII trilogy that focuses entirely on Snow if he feels like it. Though, one based on XIII-2 Snow would be decent. He was the best thing about that game.

That Paradox Ending should've been the real ending...
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#196Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/15/2012 9:45:59 AM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Phantom_Opera_G posted...

I must try the demo of that, I downloaded it but I've not installed yet. I feel it looks a little kiddieish which is kinda putting me off but I acknowledge and respect it's beautiful, beautiful visuals. This is possibly the closest to an interactive anime I think I've seen outside Valkyria Chronicles

It is fairly kiddiesh, but why is that bad? It's one of those games that make me feel like a kid again. It's a glorious feeling. If you can watch the movies without feeling silly, you can play the game.

Never really been a fan of his, not that I'm saying I don't like him, I've seen Spirited Away but that was a fair few years ago now and thought it was pretty good but I've not seen any others. I'll check out the demo for NNK in the morning.

dude..... for its kiddy looking art style it really is a tough old game hahaha

I'm trying to beat that first boss, the flipping guardian, and it feels like I'm trying to tackle a raging inferno armed only with a water pistol hahaha. I feel I'm getting the hang of the tag team aspect of it, attack and defend get your guys in and out, but against the flipping guardian I feel like I'm not really doing any real damage or not surviving long enough to get the chance. I'll try the second area and see if I have any better luck with it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#197prince_nagashPosted 12/15/2012 9:55:24 AM
My concern is how positive all the previews have been, but not a single one seems to mention anything about this ridiculous scene.

Is there some NDA where they can only say positive things?
#198Pesmerga255Posted 12/15/2012 9:58:13 AM
prince_nagash posted...
My concern is how positive all the previews have been, but not a single one seems to mention anything about this ridiculous scene.

Is there some NDA where they can only say positive things?

Capcom gave them $$ and it shut them up. Most of the reviewers don't sound too intelligent anyway.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#199Stink_NastyPosted 12/15/2012 10:52:03 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
The amount of boohooing in this topic is cringe worthy. The scene wasn't anywhere NEAR as bad as you guys made it out to be. Seriously, stop nitpicking and actually look at things with an unbiased view. Was the scene needed? No. Did it detract from anything though? no it did not. It didn't destroy any characterization, it didn't have "bad voice acting" (and if you seriously believe that was bad I guess you've never listened to normal people talk, like... ever.)

Oh wait, it's by NT, better hate it without looking!

Shut up, Meg

Lmao this was hilarious
---
Child: Can you tell me another story about the Shepard? Stargazer: Did you buy the DLC?
Child: No......Stargazer: Then go to bed. -readyforwar
#200SlaveBladePosted 12/15/2012 3:05:10 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Okay, that's pretty much it for SB. He pretty much defends anything in this game.

That scene was just unnecessary. The fact that you'd defend it... if we try to hate on this game, you try to act like it does no wrong.

The game isn't doing anything wrong. Could it be better? Sure, so could every game. To say that it's wrong in what it's doing is... well, wrong.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~