Everything else's been spoiled. Let's watch Mundus get it on.

#21Pesmerga255Posted 12/14/2012 2:53:38 PM
This video is so edgy and gritty.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#22GoldsicklePosted 12/14/2012 2:59:14 PM
At first I was like :O

And then I laughed XD

That's really f***ed up.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#23Pesmerga255Posted 12/14/2012 3:00:24 PM
How can you laugh at something so serious and mature?
---
#24XDecimoXPosted 12/14/2012 3:08:06 PM
...Y'know, despite not liking it myself, I've been defending the game, keeping a neutral stance on it.

I just can't see why it's worth it anymore....
Literally.
I can't see.
That video blinded me.
---
PSN - NeroTheDB
#25Pesmerga255Posted 12/14/2012 3:08:45 PM
XDecimoX posted...
...Y'know, despite not liking it myself, I've been defending the game, keeping a neutral stance on it.

I just can't see why it's worth it anymore....
Literally.
I can't see.
That video blinded me.

Just think, it probably isn't even the dumbest scene in the game.
---
#26DiaNimPosted 12/14/2012 3:09:42 PM
...at least in that position they don't have to see each other's faces... >.>
---
Currently reading: "The Godfather"
Dante, l'assassino di demoni. Suona bene, non trovi?
#27ABadNuffDudePosted 12/14/2012 3:10:32 PM
Hmm so EVERYTHING in the leak was true then.

Leak Guy posted...
The third section was a boss fight. I donít recall if the bossí name was given or not, but the whole thing was largely unfinished, and it was very obvious. The boss was this ugly larvae-looking thing with a face. It was dangling by some wires or something, handing onto a platform with its four arms. It knew Dante was the son of Sparda and Eva, and it was swearing constantly. The fight was pretty simple. Whack at its hands, and dodge its attacks. After you damage the hands enough you jump around and use your angel grapple attack to swing to other platforms and then use the devil grapple to pull sections of the wires out. After doing this twice it drops down below into some yellow liquid where you whack at its hands some more and it eventually gets cut up by a large fan. It mentions that Mundus, and how it is still useful to Mundus, or something of that sort. At the end of this section we see a cut scene that takes place somewhere else. A fat man with a symbol on his head (who is presumably Mundus) is ******* a woman who is in a skin-tight suit, named Lilith. He mentions how his succubus was killed. Iím assuming the larvae boss was his succubus, but it was not clarified.

---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#28SilentS89Posted 12/14/2012 3:11:07 PM
So, those leaks are looking mighty confirmed from where I am standing.
#29Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/14/2012 3:11:14 PM
DiaNim posted...
...at least in that position they don't have to see each other's faces... >.>

hahaha true
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg
#30Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/14/2012 3:12:48 PM
ABadNuffDude posted...
Hmm so EVERYTHING in the leak was true then.

Leak Guy posted...
The third section was a boss fight. I donít recall if the bossí name was given or not, but the whole thing was largely unfinished, and it was very obvious. The boss was this ugly larvae-looking thing with a face. It was dangling by some wires or something, handing onto a platform with its four arms. It knew Dante was the son of Sparda and Eva, and it was swearing constantly. The fight was pretty simple. Whack at its hands, and dodge its attacks. After you damage the hands enough you jump around and use your angel grapple attack to swing to other platforms and then use the devil grapple to pull sections of the wires out. After doing this twice it drops down below into some yellow liquid where you whack at its hands some more and it eventually gets cut up by a large fan. It mentions that Mundus, and how it is still useful to Mundus, or something of that sort. At the end of this section we see a cut scene that takes place somewhere else. A fat man with a symbol on his head (who is presumably Mundus) is ******* a woman who is in a skin-tight suit, named Lilith. He mentions how his succubus was killed. Iím assuming the larvae boss was his succubus, but it was not clarified.

yea its really looking that way
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tktRigt_WFg