Everything else's been spoiled. Let's watch Mundus get it on.

#3190wushumanPosted 12/14/2012 4:13:20 PM
I can't masturbate to this
#32BaulModeusPosted 12/14/2012 4:18:34 PM
Just reminded me I need to get my daily fap to Sasha Grey in before I go out.
#33Pesmerga255Posted 12/14/2012 4:20:13 PM
Lilith is sexy.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#34ZekenarPosted 12/14/2012 4:22:12 PM
I can't quite figure out what I find to be the most disturbing part of that scene. Is it the terrible character design, is it the feeling that they shoe-horned a sex scene into the game to make it seem more mature, is it the awful dialogue, is it the terrible voice acting, or is it the fact that the audience this game's story seems catered to isn't even old enough to buy it?
---
6/14/2013 reboot done amazingly well
1/15/2013 reboot done shamefully bad
#35SasukefirePosted 12/14/2012 4:23:19 PM
@Baul

I also like Sasha Grey.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pYU5y.jpg
#36antking61Posted 12/14/2012 4:23:20 PM
ABadNuffDude posted...
Hmm so EVERYTHING in the leak was true then.

Leak Guy posted...
The third section was a boss fight. I donít recall if the bossí name was given or not, but the whole thing was largely unfinished, and it was very obvious. The boss was this ugly larvae-looking thing with a face. It was dangling by some wires or something, handing onto a platform with its four arms. It knew Dante was the son of Sparda and Eva, and it was swearing constantly. The fight was pretty simple. Whack at its hands, and dodge its attacks. After you damage the hands enough you jump around and use your angel grapple attack to swing to other platforms and then use the devil grapple to pull sections of the wires out. After doing this twice it drops down below into some yellow liquid where you whack at its hands some more and it eventually gets cut up by a large fan. It mentions that Mundus, and how it is still useful to Mundus, or something of that sort. At the end of this section we see a cut scene that takes place somewhere else. A fat man with a symbol on his head (who is presumably Mundus) is ******* a woman who is in a skin-tight suit, named Lilith. He mentions how his succubus was killed. Iím assuming the larvae boss was his succubus, but it was not clarified.

So...Is this the V-Rex and time machine ran by children's tears bit?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#37Pesmerga255Posted 12/14/2012 4:23:22 PM
Zekenar posted...
I can't quite figure out what I find to be the most disturbing part of that scene. Is it the terrible character design, is it the feeling that they shoe-horned a sex scene into the game to make it seem more mature, is it the awful dialogue, is it the terrible voice acting, or is it the fact that the audience this game's story seems catered to isn't even old enough to buy it?

Tameem sure is a genius, isn't he?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#38HarceruPosted 12/14/2012 4:23:38 PM
What. The. F***.

:O

LOL
---
Signature.
#39FrostDancer289Posted 12/14/2012 4:23:59 PM
Zekenar posted...

Is "All of the above" a possible choice in answers?
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#40RichterB17Posted 12/14/2012 4:29:44 PM
antking61 posted...
ABadNuffDude posted...
Hmm so EVERYTHING in the leak was true then.

Leak Guy posted...
The third section was a boss fight. I donít recall if the bossí name was given or not, but the whole thing was largely unfinished, and it was very obvious. The boss was this ugly larvae-looking thing with a face. It was dangling by some wires or something, handing onto a platform with its four arms. It knew Dante was the son of Sparda and Eva, and it was swearing constantly. The fight was pretty simple. Whack at its hands, and dodge its attacks. After you damage the hands enough you jump around and use your angel grapple attack to swing to other platforms and then use the devil grapple to pull sections of the wires out. After doing this twice it drops down below into some yellow liquid where you whack at its hands some more and it eventually gets cut up by a large fan. It mentions that Mundus, and how it is still useful to Mundus, or something of that sort. At the end of this section we see a cut scene that takes place somewhere else. A fat man with a symbol on his head (who is presumably Mundus) is ******* a woman who is in a skin-tight suit, named Lilith. He mentions how his succubus was killed. Iím assuming the larvae boss was his succubus, but it was not clarified.

So...Is this the V-Rex and time machine ran by children's tears bit?

No that came from the April 4chan leak. Anyway..... the graphics in this game are terrible.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane