Nero: Hey, Dante! Will we meet again?

#1m100t8sPosted 12/15/2012 8:14:33 AM
Tameem: LOL, Not on my watch.
#2RayconPosted 12/15/2012 8:15:12 AM
XD
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#3pyro_buntaPosted 12/15/2012 8:21:41 AM
Holy ****

I... I can picture this on my head.

LOL
---
Like Drawing? Like Anime-Manga? Join the OT Draw Thread!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/64830865
#4PineappleFistPosted 12/15/2012 8:37:51 AM
Why do you guys like Nero? I mean seriously, no troll. They could have made anything in terms of a new character and they decided to make a less interesting version of Dante?

Good riddance I say.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#5pyro_buntaPosted 12/15/2012 8:44:55 AM
PineappleFist posted...
Why do you guys like Nero? I mean seriously, no troll. They could have made anything in terms of a new character and they decided to make a less interesting version of Dante?

Good riddance I say.

because Johnny Young Bosch.
---
#6PineappleFistPosted 12/15/2012 8:46:22 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
PineappleFist posted...

Good riddance I say.

I like Johnny as much as the next guy, but that's really not a good reason. Go watch some Trigun or something.
---
Punk's Not Dead
#7Psychochild27Posted 12/15/2012 8:49:04 AM(edited)
PineappleFist posted...

Good riddance I say.

Guy handled well in DMC4's gameplay despite his smaller movelist because he was actually well designed and there's a lot of ways his gameplay can evolve in subsequent releases until he's as awesomely bloated as Dante. Plus, I just like his **** TECHNIQUE AND FINESSE fighting style where he just hammers on everything . It's a good contrast to Vergil and Dante's style.
#8pyro_buntaPosted 12/15/2012 8:50:50 AM
PineappleFist posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
PineappleFist posted...

Good riddance I say.

I like Johnny as much as the next guy, but that's really not a good reason. Go watch some Trigun or something.

He was fun to play as, I like his "little brother" role to Dante, he has pretty cool lines, his taunts were THE BEST, and finally he was what Donte should've been.
---
#9SolidHaseoPosted 12/15/2012 8:54:14 AM
I like any character that has a demon arm......
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#10PineappleFistPosted 12/15/2012 8:57:31 AM(edited)
Psychochild27 posted...
PineappleFist posted...

Good riddance I say.

Guy handled well in DMC4's gameplay despite his smaller movelist because he was actually well designed and there's a lot of ways his gameplay can evolve in subsequent releases until he's as awesomely bloated as Dante. Plus, I just like his **** TECHNIQUE AND FINESSE fighting style where he just hammers on everything .It's a good contrast to Vergil and Dante's style.

That's probably the best reason I've seen for someone liking him ever. Still, he's so uninteresting in basically every other aspect of his character. I really wish they has created someone with their own personality and aesthetic.

He's like Axl from Mega Man X; just this bland third wheel.
---
Punk's Not Dead