DmC patches and future support.

#1Hades192Posted 12/15/2012 9:54:02 AM
Today, just about every game receives patches that alter stats, difficulty and some minor bugs.

Do you think they'll eventually shorten enemy attack ques or re-balance health on boss's?

With all the commotion, I personally feel NT probably wants this game behind them and support will be minimal; however Capcom is still in the picture.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 12/15/2012 9:55:47 AM
Probably not. They'll just release some parital fixes for some of the inevitible freezing and save file deletion bugs in the game. Rebalancing is beyond their programming abilities.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3ejshinPosted 12/15/2012 9:56:38 AM
Hades192 posted...
Today, just about every game receives patches that alter stats, difficulty and some minor bugs.

Do you think they'll eventually shorten enemy attack ques or re-balance health on boss's?

With all the commotion, I personally feel NT probably wants this game behind them and support will be minimal; however Capcom is still in the picture.

I have a strong feeling patches will only address bugs, stability, and performance issues. Balancing patches are usually reserved for competitive online games light rts, fighting, and shooters.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#4Hades192(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 10:12:40 AM
They should if they want more sales, but than the heavy amount of tweaking would no doubt cause a series of other bugs; perhaps.

Hitman: Absolution just supposedly gotten a 'disguise' balance tweak which is what got me thinking that they could adjust some timing and health by using a 'knob'.

Instead of lesser enemies waiting a full 1,2,3, count before attacking, make it 1 so I gotta be ready which is more engaging than steam rolling everything.
#5ejshinPosted 12/15/2012 10:18:26 AM
Hades192 posted...
They should if they want more sales, but than the heavy amount of tweaking would no doubt cause a series of other bugs; perhaps.

Hitman: Absolution just supposedly gotten a 'disguise' balance tweak which is what got me thinking that they could adjust some timing and health by using a 'knob'.

Instead of lesser enemies waiting a full 1,2,3, count before attacking, make it 1 so I gotta be ready which is more engaging than steam rolling everything.

Well NT says they're taking feedback from the demo and making tweaks accordingly. The preview build seems a little more difficult, but the delay in enemy attacks is still there.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#6Pesmerga255Posted 12/15/2012 10:19:35 AM
Well NT says they're taking feedback from the demo and making tweaks accordingly.

They also say this game will have a story as good as the best cinema has to offer. They're a goup of liars and swindlers.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7caffiend7Posted 12/15/2012 11:44:10 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Well NT says they're taking feedback from the demo and making tweaks accordingly.

They also say this game will have a story as good as the best cinema has to offer. They're a goup of liars and swindlers.

And an enemy of the Republic
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"