DmC patches and future support.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC patches and future support.

User Info: Hades192

Hades192
3 years ago#1
Today, just about every game receives patches that alter stats, difficulty and some minor bugs.

Do you think they'll eventually shorten enemy attack ques or re-balance health on boss's?

With all the commotion, I personally feel NT probably wants this game behind them and support will be minimal; however Capcom is still in the picture.

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#2
Probably not. They'll just release some parital fixes for some of the inevitible freezing and save file deletion bugs in the game. Rebalancing is beyond their programming abilities.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: ejshin

ejshin
3 years ago#3
Hades192 posted...
Today, just about every game receives patches that alter stats, difficulty and some minor bugs.

Do you think they'll eventually shorten enemy attack ques or re-balance health on boss's?

With all the commotion, I personally feel NT probably wants this game behind them and support will be minimal; however Capcom is still in the picture.

I have a strong feeling patches will only address bugs, stability, and performance issues. Balancing patches are usually reserved for competitive online games light rts, fighting, and shooters.
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it

User Info: Hades192

Hades192
3 years ago#4
They should if they want more sales, but than the heavy amount of tweaking would no doubt cause a series of other bugs; perhaps.

Hitman: Absolution just supposedly gotten a 'disguise' balance tweak which is what got me thinking that they could adjust some timing and health by using a 'knob'.

Instead of lesser enemies waiting a full 1,2,3, count before attacking, make it 1 so I gotta be ready which is more engaging than steam rolling everything.

User Info: ejshin

ejshin
3 years ago#5
Hades192 posted...
They should if they want more sales, but than the heavy amount of tweaking would no doubt cause a series of other bugs; perhaps.

Hitman: Absolution just supposedly gotten a 'disguise' balance tweak which is what got me thinking that they could adjust some timing and health by using a 'knob'.

Instead of lesser enemies waiting a full 1,2,3, count before attacking, make it 1 so I gotta be ready which is more engaging than steam rolling everything.

Well NT says they're taking feedback from the demo and making tweaks accordingly. The preview build seems a little more difficult, but the delay in enemy attacks is still there.
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#6
Well NT says they're taking feedback from the demo and making tweaks accordingly.

They also say this game will have a story as good as the best cinema has to offer. They're a goup of liars and swindlers.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
3 years ago#7
Pesmerga255 posted...
Well NT says they're taking feedback from the demo and making tweaks accordingly.

They also say this game will have a story as good as the best cinema has to offer. They're a goup of liars and swindlers.

And an enemy of the Republic
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC patches and future support.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived