Why do people really "hate" this Dante?

#31ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/16/2012 8:17:58 PM
People who keep saying the main problem is the hair needs to be committed for mental reta*dation and they don't realize what the main criticisms are with DmC.

Seriously. Go get some damn research and notice how the developer doesn't really care for the fans, look at the bad PR work, look at how Capcom treated the old Dante in the PSASBR / superbot debate and all the other impending issues that gave this piece of crap a bad name.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#32RichterB17Posted 12/16/2012 8:20:14 PM
m100t8s posted...
rice_noodles posted...
Oh it's one of those threads again.

Why you so butthurted?
Whenever someone bring up the hair? And he was just askin.

1. Stop saying butthurt.
2. It seems like every week another one of these threads pop up. If they really want to know so badly why don't they just look it up themselves? People have asked and answered several times already yet another one pops up again and again asking the same question.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#33ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/16/2012 8:21:48 PM
Best part is: I don't even feel bad for Capcom. I had a smile on my face the whole time when RE6 got it's ass stomped in reviews.

These holier than thou VP's like Sven really need to learn their lesson with all the bad choices they made in the particular games they outsourced. created. and DLC'ed to death
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
#34Project5BossPosted 12/16/2012 8:23:13 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Best part is: I don't even feel bad for Capcom. I had a smile on my face the whole time when RE6 got it's ass stomped in reviews.

These holier than thou VP's like Sven really need to learn their lesson with all the bad choices they made in the particular games they outsourced. created. and DLC'ed to death

Quick question. How much did RE6 net in sales? Bad reviews mean nothing if people keep supporting Capcom with their wallets.
#35ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/16/2012 8:27:36 PM(edited)
^ It netted millions but if the game is subpar then that's what it is and that's the reputation it will have,

Sells don't mean s*** to me if the game is ass with the technical problems presented.
Operation Raccoon City sold millions, does that mean it's 2012's best shooter?

The hell it is.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
#36Project5BossPosted 12/16/2012 8:30:25 PM
^ It netted millions but if the game is subpar then that's what it is and that's the reputation it will have,

Sells don't mean s*** to me if the game is ass with the technical problems presented.
Operation Raccoon City sold millions, does that mean it's 2012's best shooter?

The hell it is.

The problem is though, that companies don't have any integrity. It is all about the $$$, who cares if the game isn't considered good by a niche of players who basically consider video games art. They are about the people who mindlessly let Capcom gouge out their wallets.

I think as you do bro but companies simply don't care. If they pull a fast one you and you get mad but still support them, they're going to think that you'll keep doing it regardless of what you say. Actions speak louder than words.
#37RayconPosted 12/16/2012 8:32:57 PM
Project5Boss posted...

Quick question. How much did RE6 net in sales? Bad reviews mean nothing if people keep supporting Capcom with their wallets.

Well, the converse is also true. Heavenly Sword and Enslaved are testament enough that good reviews does not automatically equate to great sales...
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#38ZeroX91Posted 12/16/2012 8:34:35 PM
So in essence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HQGvSqZ5I
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypl2VWvjdn4&NR=1
#39ReceiverxWisdomPosted 12/16/2012 8:37:57 PM(edited)
I'm exactly smarter than the average consumer, Boss. Probably the ONLY reason I brought Resi 6 is I thought Capcom would become a slight bit redeemable with this product, I went in expecting it to be a action shooter, that's what I received, only it wasn't what the series was always known for which I figured since the last iteration.

DmC on the other hand just spits in your mouth, and hopes that you swallow it with your hard earned cash especially if all those years of bad PR is still fresh on the mind. I for one will not purchase this new iteration for a number of different reasons, how the combat is slow, the dull listless banter of the characters, the unappealing set pieces and the try hard attitude of the new Dante coming off as juvenile (which I really don't relate too even as a angsty teen) It's up to the consumer to vote with their wallets as well, and I know if you don't like it you shouldn't buy it. The people on the fence who don't want to buy it but likes something about it ends up backpedaling with their money tossed at Capcom. I on the other hand won't even think of premise. They won't get a dime from me on this product.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
#40Project5BossPosted 12/16/2012 8:37:07 PM
Raycon posted...
Project5Boss posted...

Well, the converse is also true. Heavenly Sword and Enslaved are testament enough that good reviews does not automatically equate to great sales...

This is also true.