Why do people really "hate" this Dante?

#61sillycatstevenPosted 12/16/2012 10:44:27 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
This thread needs help from The Order's new weapon. He's coming for you.

i think the whole board just need to face its demon
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#62smithkakarotPosted 12/16/2012 10:46:43 PM
He's a douchebag and I don't want MY FREAKIN' HERO replaced by that...thing.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#63Pesmerga255Posted 12/16/2012 10:52:06 PM
sillycatsteven posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
This thread needs help from The Order's new weapon. He's coming for you.

i think the whole board just need to face its demon

Is this demon socially relevant and also a nephilim? They exist now.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#64Megiddo_FlarePosted 12/16/2012 10:53:49 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Angsty teens are juvenile (I speak from experience.) naive idealism, thinking that they alone see the flaws in the system, thinking they can change anything on there own. Then the real world drops you on your ass, you see the system is to broke to be fixed, and you become bitter and jaded. (In most cases, there will always be those few that manage to have a small victory, but in the grand scheme it changes virtually nothing.)

*depressing rant over.* lol

Dino is going to change everything and fix the system because he's a nephilim. Nephilim are the only things that can kill a demon king. They exist now.

OK, that legit made LOL

Hilarious.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#65Project5BossPosted 12/16/2012 10:57:04 PM
Megiddo_Flare posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Angsty teens are juvenile (I speak from experience.) naive idealism, thinking that they alone see the flaws in the system, thinking they can change anything on there own. Then the real world drops you on your ass, you see the system is to broke to be fixed, and you become bitter and jaded. (In most cases, there will always be those few that manage to have a small victory, but in the grand scheme it changes virtually nothing.)

*depressing rant over.* lol

Dino is going to change everything and fix the system because he's a nephilim. Nephilim are the only things that can kill a demon king. They exist now.

OK, that legit made LOL

Hilarious.

He's been doing this ever since we saw the vid with the actual line and yet everytime he does I can't help but LOL.
#66PoifectionPosted 12/16/2012 11:12:33 PM
It's change for change's sake. There was nothing wrong with the old dante, why change him? It creates consumer confusion among those with a casual interest in your series, it creates angst in long time players of your series... I can't think of a single good reason why they would do it. Baffling.
---
"How the Christ do you expect to reverse-Atlantis an entire city? You're just the Dragonborn, not the Daedric Prince of Civil Engineering." DocWily
#67JackJunk8Posted 12/16/2012 11:15:05 PM
Poifection posted...
It's change for change's sake. There was nothing wrong with the old dante, why change him? It creates consumer confusion among those with a casual interest in your series, it creates angst in long time players of your series... I can't think of a single good reason why they would do it. Baffling.

because old DMC sucks by todays standards, if DMC4 came out today, it would be lucky to get a 5.
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#68Project5BossPosted 12/16/2012 11:16:47 PM
JackJunk8 posted...
Poifection posted...

because old DMC sucks by todays standards, if DMC4 came out today, it would be lucky to get a 5.

Is that you Tamburger?
#69PoifectionPosted 12/16/2012 11:17:53 PM
JackJunk8 posted...
Poifection posted...

What universe do you live in that games get reviewed based on the merits/demerits of their previous iterations? XD Besides, DMC 1 is still a pretty awesome game even by today's standards.
---
"How the Christ do you expect to reverse-Atlantis an entire city? You're just the Dragonborn, not the Daedric Prince of Civil Engineering." DocWily
#70JackJunk8Posted 12/16/2012 11:20:20 PM
Project5Boss posted...
JackJunk8 posted...
Poifection posted...

Is that you Tamburger?

Yes!! it's me!!!!
---
I just want to watch the board burn.