First time I consider a DMC.

#1G_gglypuffPosted 12/16/2012 8:43:38 PM
Just played the demo, and to my surprise, I don't think it sucked. While I'm concerned that the last difficulty setting will be the only good one (and worse: locked, like in the demo), this game has got so much style, and it doesn't seem to be screaming "hey! My story is about christian demons and I suck!", which is fairly new considering this kind of material.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 12/16/2012 8:45:34 PM
it doesn't seem to be screaming "hey! My story is about christian demons and I suck!",

It's screaming a different kind of suck and hypocracy. "The corporations are evil and they're poisoning you, they're also demons!!!", yet the creators go on to make an iProduct app that you're supposed to use to help them "Fight the power!!".
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3G_gglypuff(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 10:54:28 PM
So to sum it up, no one will ever like this game because they changed the protagonist?
#4JackJunk8Posted 12/16/2012 10:56:43 PM
G_gglypuff posted...
So to sum it up, no one will ever like this game because they changed the protagonist?

pretty much, this place houses the most depraved people. they love to sit here and bash anybody who likes this game. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me.
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#5Pesmerga255Posted 12/16/2012 10:57:28 PM
Junk, go to bed.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/16/2012 10:58:47 PM
G_gglypuff posted...

Where did you see that?

Most of the people don't like this game for a lot of reasons, the crappy protagonist being one of them. There's like a million topics where we post what we don't like. Pick one.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#7G_gglypuff(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 11:09:18 PM
Where did you see that?

Try to make sense of the first reply I got and it will be clear.

Most of the people don't like this game for a lot of reasons, the crappy protagonist being one of them. There's like a million topics where we post what we don't like. Pick one.

Frankly, I think you guys should just admit you don't like the new guy. I only came to this board today, and this is the only legitimate reason for disliking the game I can spot right now. I looked at 2 pages, btw.
#8JackJunk8Posted 12/16/2012 11:11:04 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Junk, go to bed.

Why dont you? you must have school tomorrow.
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#9antking61Posted 12/16/2012 11:19:53 PM
G_gglypuff posted...

No. The gameplay's lackluster, story's uninteresting and sounds just plain stupid, voice acting's just plain bad, platforming's brain-dead, swordplay's easy, enemy's telegraph for waaaaayyyyy toooooooo loooooonnnngggggg, and then comes design.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#10KyryloPosted 12/16/2012 11:25:52 PM
G_gglypuff posted...

As much as I dislike new Dante, I also greatly dislike enemies. I always enjoyed waiting for a new boss in DMC game just to look how it looks/fights/talks. No in this one there aren't any interesting bosses. And since we knew them all already it doesn't really makes much sense to expect more. And I must say that after beating all games on DMD and DMC4 on Hell or Hell, playing this one is just boring for me.