I hoped this game would be good

#1Phantom0708Posted 12/17/2012 1:45:44 PM
From the first trailers showing off Dante's redesign, I didn't like it, but I put faith in it because it was Devil May Cry

I saw more and more, and I still kept telling myself to look past all the shortcomings

But I can't take it anymore

The voice acting, the story, the graphics, the redesigns, the dialogue, the frame rate, the gameplay, ALL OF IT

I hate it ;-;

This is not the devil may cry I grew up playing, this is just a ****ing wannabe edgy mess.
Even DMC2, which was widely regarded as horrible gameplay wise, is miles better than this pile of festering ****

I'm done

Time to go find my DMC4 disc and play the **** outta it
---
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#2Vault_ZeroPosted 12/17/2012 2:05:05 PM
Phantom0708 posted...
From the first trailers showing off Dante's redesign, I didn't like it, but I put faith in it because it was Devil May Cry

I saw more and more, and I still kept telling myself to look past all the shortcomings

But I can't take it anymore

The voice acting, the story, the graphics, the redesigns, the dialogue, the frame rate, the gameplay, ALL OF IT

I hate it ;-;

This is not the devil may cry I grew up playing, this is just a ****ing wannabe edgy mess.
Even DMC2, which was widely regarded as horrible gameplay wise, is miles better than this pile of festering ****

I'm done

Time to go find my DMC4 disc and play the **** outta it

^ Agree.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!