I hoped this game would be good

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I hoped this game would be good

User Info: Phantom0708

Phantom0708
3 years ago#1
From the first trailers showing off Dante's redesign, I didn't like it, but I put faith in it because it was Devil May Cry

I saw more and more, and I still kept telling myself to look past all the shortcomings

But I can't take it anymore

The voice acting, the story, the graphics, the redesigns, the dialogue, the frame rate, the gameplay, ALL OF IT

I hate it ;-;

This is not the devil may cry I grew up playing, this is just a ****ing wannabe edgy mess.
Even DMC2, which was widely regarded as horrible gameplay wise, is miles better than this pile of festering ****

I'm done

Time to go find my DMC4 disc and play the **** outta it
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.

User Info: Vault_Zero

Vault_Zero
3 years ago#2
Phantom0708 posted...
From the first trailers showing off Dante's redesign, I didn't like it, but I put faith in it because it was Devil May Cry

I saw more and more, and I still kept telling myself to look past all the shortcomings

But I can't take it anymore

The voice acting, the story, the graphics, the redesigns, the dialogue, the frame rate, the gameplay, ALL OF IT

I hate it ;-;

This is not the devil may cry I grew up playing, this is just a ****ing wannabe edgy mess.
Even DMC2, which was widely regarded as horrible gameplay wise, is miles better than this pile of festering ****

I'm done

Time to go find my DMC4 disc and play the **** outta it

^ Agree.
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I hoped this game would be good

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived