Demo Anawysis

#11KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/17/2012 1:49:47 PM
Detha posted...
It was claimed to have been built from the ground up with Devil May Cry's DNA, and to breathe new life into the series. It has never claimed to be something so "completely different" to basically become a new IP with the Devil May Cry name. This game aims to please long-term fans as well as newcomers who have not decided to plunge into Devil May Cry games before.

No, they marketed it as "feels like the old DMC". They've pretty much tried convincing people that it's better than the old one. They've been marketing this game like it's god's gift to humans. Then when it didn't do anything they wanted, they started saying "It's not supposed to feel like DMC".

It's been pretty hypocritical. This game was supposedly as deep and quick as the old ones, which it wasn't.

They pretty much asked us to compare it to the old DMC's, but when it didn't hold up, they told us to stop. They realized their mistake.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#12Detha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 1:52:06 PM
Oh.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
#13DJ_0000Posted 12/17/2012 1:54:31 PM(edited)
But they have also expressed that Capcom would have made it themselves if they wanted it to be the same as the previous games, they were told to make it different. It's a reboot, a rebirth, not a continuation.

I certainly appreciate where you are coming from but at the same time I think people are viewing in a way that is far too harsh for what it actually is.