DmC Challenge:SSS Rank Marksman

#61meat92(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 12:21:49 PM
By Wednesday , I should be able to come up with three setups , Going to try a raising rain storm one that will involve Osiris hanger .
---
In my opinion , desire come from fusing love and hate . You love how it make you feel , but hate what it do to you . - demetru92 from xbl
#62ShadowZero007Posted 12/30/2012 2:58:18 PM
Hey did you hear about the /v/ style tournament?

It's information is in the combo thread if you want to check out the info.
It'll also give you more folks to suggest your challenge too :)
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#63meat92(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 12:51:11 PM
Thank you about the true style tournament. Here are some new and revise setups :

1 ) Rebellion swing , Rebellion swing ( charge for drive ) , lv .1 drive . ( This is the only setup I can get with drive ) . Or Rebellion swing , Arbiter pause into Rebellion .

2 ) Rebellion pause into Osiris , Osiris swing , Osiris prop shredder (release the shoot button ) . Or Rebellion pause combo minus the last hit , weak hightime ( So you don ' t have to wait to use Rebellion ) .

3 ) Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris 2x swing , Arbiter swing ( Wait a little after the swing so the weapon won ' t vanish and the shot will come out )

4 ) Ritcohet (charge when the shot come out ) , Rebellion pause combo minus the last hit or any other setup

5 ) Strong high time , Rebellion 3x swing , Osiris 2x swing . Note : There are some Rebellion pause combo , but I did not test them on an enemy .

6 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) Rebellion regular combo , Rebellion 2x swing .

7 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) > million stab ( let go for last blow ) , Rebellion regular combo . Or Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris 2x swing

8 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) > million stab full combo , Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris swing

9 ) Just for laugh . Lv.2 charge , activate DT , release instantly

To make the challenge easier , I think it is better to do 10 throughout the whole mission for the demo and 14 for the actual mission . Thoughts ?
---
In my opinion , desire come from fusing love and hate . You love how it make you feel , but hate what it do to you . - demetru92 from xbl
#64ShadowZero007Posted 1/2/2013 3:21:57 PM
meat92 posted...
Thank you about the true style tournament. Here are some new and revise setups :

1 ) Rebellion swing , Rebellion swing ( charge for drive ) , lv .1 drive . ( This is the only setup I can get with drive ) . Or Rebellion swing , Arbiter pause into Rebellion .

2 ) Rebellion pause into Osiris , Osiris swing , Osiris prop shredder (release the shoot button ) . Or Rebellion pause combo minus the last hit , weak hightime ( So you don ' t have to wait to use Rebellion ) .

3 ) Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris 2x swing , Arbiter swing ( Wait a little after the swing so the weapon won ' t vanish and the shot will come out )

4 ) Ritcohet (charge when the shot come out ) , Rebellion pause combo minus the last hit or any other setup

5 ) Strong high time , Rebellion 3x swing , Osiris 2x swing . Note : There are some Rebellion pause combo , but I did not test them on an enemy .

6 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) Rebellion regular combo , Rebellion 2x swing .

7 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) > million stab ( let go for last blow ) , Rebellion regular combo . Or Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris 2x swing

8 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) > million stab full combo , Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris swing

9 ) Just for laugh . Lv.2 charge , activate DT , release instantly

To make the challenge easier , I think it is better to do 10 throughout the whole mission for the demo and 14 for the actual mission . Thoughts ?

Maybe just reduce it to three in every encounter?
(Also thanks for the new set ups I'll try practicing em when I have a go at the demo later :p)
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#65meat92(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 6:24:55 PM
I will make it four every encounter .This way , you are still force to do it twice in each encounter .

Also , here are three ways to include Osiris or Arbiter as your first attack :

1 ) Shoot and hold ( count 1 )

2 ) Weak hightime ( he will not shoot if done right )

3 ) Angel or Demon Pull ( release and press )

Some last setups : Stinger (charge ) Trillion Stab ( let go for a Strong Hightime , Rebellion Pause Combo , Rebellion swing

Arbiter swing , Rebellion swing , Osiris 2x swing

Rebellion 3x swing , Arbiter 2x swing , Osiris swing
---