DmC Challenge:SSS Rank Marksman

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC Challenge:SSS Rank Marksman

User Info: meat92

meat92
3 years ago#61
By Wednesday , I should be able to come up with three setups , Going to try a raising rain storm one that will involve Osiris hanger .
In my opinion , desire come from fusing love and hate . You love how it make you feel , but hate what it do to you . - demetru92 from xbl

User Info: ShadowZero007

ShadowZero007
3 years ago#62
Hey did you hear about the /v/ style tournament?

It's information is in the combo thread if you want to check out the info.
It'll also give you more folks to suggest your challenge too :)
In my restless dreams I see that town...

meat92
3 years ago#63
Thank you about the true style tournament. Here are some new and revise setups :

1 ) Rebellion swing , Rebellion swing ( charge for drive ) , lv .1 drive . ( This is the only setup I can get with drive ) . Or Rebellion swing , Arbiter pause into Rebellion .

2 ) Rebellion pause into Osiris , Osiris swing , Osiris prop shredder (release the shoot button ) . Or Rebellion pause combo minus the last hit , weak hightime ( So you don ' t have to wait to use Rebellion ) .

3 ) Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris 2x swing , Arbiter swing ( Wait a little after the swing so the weapon won ' t vanish and the shot will come out )

4 ) Ritcohet (charge when the shot come out ) , Rebellion pause combo minus the last hit or any other setup

5 ) Strong high time , Rebellion 3x swing , Osiris 2x swing . Note : There are some Rebellion pause combo , but I did not test them on an enemy .

6 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) Rebellion regular combo , Rebellion 2x swing .

7 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) > million stab ( let go for last blow ) , Rebellion regular combo . Or Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris 2x swing

8 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) > million stab full combo , Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris swing

9 ) Just for laugh . Lv.2 charge , activate DT , release instantly

To make the challenge easier , I think it is better to do 10 throughout the whole mission for the demo and 14 for the actual mission . Thoughts ?
In my opinion , desire come from fusing love and hate . You love how it make you feel , but hate what it do to you . - demetru92 from xbl

User Info: ShadowZero007

ShadowZero007
3 years ago#64
meat92 posted...
Thank you about the true style tournament. Here are some new and revise setups :

1 ) Rebellion swing , Rebellion swing ( charge for drive ) , lv .1 drive . ( This is the only setup I can get with drive ) . Or Rebellion swing , Arbiter pause into Rebellion .

2 ) Rebellion pause into Osiris , Osiris swing , Osiris prop shredder (release the shoot button ) . Or Rebellion pause combo minus the last hit , weak hightime ( So you don ' t have to wait to use Rebellion ) .

3 ) Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris 2x swing , Arbiter swing ( Wait a little after the swing so the weapon won ' t vanish and the shot will come out )

4 ) Ritcohet (charge when the shot come out ) , Rebellion pause combo minus the last hit or any other setup

5 ) Strong high time , Rebellion 3x swing , Osiris 2x swing . Note : There are some Rebellion pause combo , but I did not test them on an enemy .

6 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) Rebellion regular combo , Rebellion 2x swing .

7 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) > million stab ( let go for last blow ) , Rebellion regular combo . Or Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris 2x swing

8 ) Stinger ( charge gun ) > million stab full combo , Rebellion 2x swing , Osiris swing

9 ) Just for laugh . Lv.2 charge , activate DT , release instantly

To make the challenge easier , I think it is better to do 10 throughout the whole mission for the demo and 14 for the actual mission . Thoughts ?

Maybe just reduce it to three in every encounter?
(Also thanks for the new set ups I'll try practicing em when I have a go at the demo later :p)
In my restless dreams I see that town...

meat92
3 years ago#65
I will make it four every encounter .This way , you are still force to do it twice in each encounter .

Also , here are three ways to include Osiris or Arbiter as your first attack :

1 ) Shoot and hold ( count 1 )

2 ) Weak hightime ( he will not shoot if done right )

3 ) Angel or Demon Pull ( release and press )

Some last setups : Stinger (charge ) Trillion Stab ( let go for a Strong Hightime , Rebellion Pause Combo , Rebellion swing

Arbiter swing , Rebellion swing , Osiris 2x swing

Rebellion 3x swing , Arbiter 2x swing , Osiris swing
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC Challenge:SSS Rank Marksman

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived