So demo?!

#1darkseid09Posted 12/18/2012 7:35:19 PM
so i just played the demo(not the boss part yet) and was just wondering, how is this gam?

For the most part i like action-adventure games, a few to name that i like are GOW, Zelda and castlevania games as well. So i was really considering getting this, anyone with some advice for me.
---
PSN= Ragnarok09
You don't suck, I'm just better.
#2caffiend7Posted 12/18/2012 7:36:52 PM
.........................It's a bad game
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#3FireMage7777Posted 12/18/2012 7:37:30 PM
Demon Dodge-Trinity Smash-SSSENSATIONAL!!!
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#4darkseid09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 7:38:07 PM
yeah not sure what that^ means, is it really that bad.
---
PSN= Ragnarok09
#5QCTeamkillPosted 12/18/2012 7:38:20 PM
darkseid09 posted...
so i just played the demo(not the boss part yet) and was just wondering, how is this gam?

For the most part i like action-adventure games, a few to name that i like are GOW, Zelda and castlevania games as well. So i was really considering getting this, anyone with some advice for me.

Best advice: run away to capcom-unity, fast.
#6Video_Game_CzarPosted 12/18/2012 7:38:24 PM
Well, You played the demo...What did you think? Because from the looks of things...You've played the game...Theres other weapons and what not, But the core gameplay is no different.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#7_Donte_Posted 12/18/2012 7:39:09 PM
Its fantastic.

Go get it.
---
Son of Sparda
You can call me Dante the demon killer. Has a nice ring to it dontcha think?
#8antking61Posted 12/18/2012 7:39:32 PM
darkseid09 posted...
yeah not sure what that^ means, is it really that bad.

That means if you dodge an attack with a demon weapon and use the attack mentioned your style points instantly shoot to a SSS.

Yes, this game is a brain dead sequel to Heavenly Sword 2 wearing Devil May Cry's namesake.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#9darkseid09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 7:40:40 PM
well the fighting seemed kinda ok but ok the main thing is, how is the story? I got a little bit about from the demo but is that it.
---
PSN= Ragnarok09
#10DiaNimPosted 12/18/2012 7:41:45 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
darkseid09 posted...

Best advice: run away to capcom-unity, fast.

You mean devilmaycry.org XD

On a serious note, TC, you need to form your own opinion about this game. At this point, the community is so divided that you won't get an objective answer. If you liked the demo, look more into the game. If you didn't feel like you enjoyed it, move on to another game.
---
Currently reading: "The Godfather"
Dante, l'assassino di demoni. Suona bene, non trovi?