So demo?!

#11DJ_0000Posted 12/18/2012 6:41:56 PM
darkseid09 posted...
yeah not sure what that^ means, is it really that bad.

There's a lot of trolls being extremely negative about this game because they wish Dante's hair was white and he had a cut and paste anime appearance.

Just play the demo and choose for yourself whether you like it or not, this is no place for a sane person to be seeking advice.
#12antking61Posted 12/18/2012 6:43:38 PM
darkseid09 posted...
well the fighting seemed kinda ok but ok the main thing is, how is the story? I got a little bit about from the demo but is that it.

All isn't confirmed yet but it seems pretty lame.

It's like the movie They Live with a Demon God trying to take over the world with Debt and control the populace with a soda made from demon vomit.

The twins (inarticulately named Nephilim) are the only 2 who can stop Mundus' evil plot to avenge their dead mother and imprisoned father.

Pretty sure that Lilith is actually Eva though.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#13FireMage7777Posted 12/18/2012 6:43:45 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
darkseid09 posted...

There's a lot of trolls being extremely negative about this game because they wish Dante's hair was white and he had a cut and paste anime appearance.

Just play the demo and choose for yourself whether you like it or not, this is no place for a sane person to be seeking advice.

I love when the pros pull out the "Dante is an anime character" card...when he looks NOTHING like one...
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#14SiLVeR_420Posted 12/18/2012 6:45:23 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
darkseid09 posted...

Oh look. One of those people that still think that's the reason for all the hate.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#15antking61Posted 12/18/2012 6:45:31 PM
DJ_0000 posted...

You realize you belittling the very valid issues as "T3h blak herz iznt whut!" makes you sounds every bit as bias as some of the haters on here, right?

Answer his questions honestly without trying to belittle the other side.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#16KentarrPosted 12/18/2012 6:46:39 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
darkseid09 posted...

>point out an exploit that shows the combat/style system is flawed
"People are just mad because of his hair"

Why even bring up his appearance when no one mentioned it.
#17darkseid09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 6:46:54 PM
ok well thanks everyone, yeah i played HS it was kina fun. also His look is his own so that doesnt bother me, and the nephilim also confused me a little as well.

Ok well thanks a little i guess i will just do a little more reasearch myself to decide.
---
PSN= Ragnarok09
You don't suck, I'm just better.
#18maniakiddPosted 12/18/2012 6:47:04 PM
Many people in this board hates the game because its a watered-down or a 'casual' version compared to the previous DMC games(which I agree), so dont mind them too much.

IMO, the game is wayyy too easy even on the hardest difficulty on the demo, but it's still fun. So it really depends on u, TC. did u like the demo?
---
Casuals may Cry...
#19DiaNimPosted 12/18/2012 6:47:10 PM
darkseid09 posted...
well the fighting seemed kinda ok but ok the main thing is, how is the story? I got a little bit about from the demo but is that it.

I guess it would depend on the person. If you are familiar with the story of the older DMC games, DmC's story might throw you off. If you're new to the series, you might think its okay (or still hate it...once again depends on the person :P)

But, if you want to find out more, try looking up some information here: http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/dmc-what-we-know-so-far.11036/
---
Currently reading: "The Godfather"
Dante, l'assassino di demoni. Suona bene, non trovi?
#20QCTeamkillPosted 12/18/2012 6:48:34 PM
DiaNim posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
darkseid09 posted...
so i just played the demo(not the boss part yet) and was just wondering, how is this gam?

For the most part i like action-adventure games, a few to name that i like are GOW, Zelda and castlevania games as well. So i was really considering getting this, anyone with some advice for me.

Best advice: run away to capcom-unity, fast.

You mean devilmaycry.org XD

On a serious note, TC, you need to form your own opinion about this game. At this point, the community is so divided that you won't get an objective answer. If you liked the demo, look more into the game. If you didn't feel like you enjoyed it, move on to another game.

I wouldn't know, nobody told me about those sites when I came here. And now I stuck with you guys on this ocean of suck.