So demo?!

#21DiaNimPosted 12/18/2012 7:53:34 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
DiaNim posted...
You mean devilmaycry.org XD

On a serious note, TC, you need to form your own opinion about this game. At this point, the community is so divided that you won't get an objective answer. If you liked the demo, look more into the game. If you didn't feel like you enjoyed it, move on to another game.

I wouldn't know, nobody told me about those sites when I came here. And now I stuck with you guys on this ocean of suck.

:O Lol, how have you kept your sanity? I myself have rescinded it long ago, which is the reason I can brush past a lot of the comments here.

But yeah, if you want positive energy towards DmC, try devilmaycry.org I'm gonna stay a little longer here because there are people I enjoy talking with (and to help people like TC who wander onto this board :3)
---
Currently reading: "The Godfather"
Dante, l'assassino di demoni. Suona bene, non trovi?
#22antking61Posted 12/18/2012 7:54:22 PM
DiaNim posted...
http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/dmc-what-we-know-so-far.11036/

........................HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS!!!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#23DJ_0000Posted 12/18/2012 7:55:37 PM
FireMage7777 posted...

I love when the pros pull out the "Dante is an anime character" card...when he looks NOTHING like one...

Except he does.

I love when antis pull out the "New Dante looks like an emo" card...when he looks NOTHING like one...
#24antking61Posted 12/18/2012 7:59:00 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
Except he does.

I love when antis pull out the "New Dante looks like an emo" card...when he looks NOTHING like one...

He doesn't look emo. He looks like a drug addict.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#25DJ_0000Posted 12/18/2012 8:01:31 PM
antking61 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
Except he does.

He doesn't look emo. He looks like a drug addict.

It's not his fault c****** is a helluva drug!
#26FireMage7777Posted 12/18/2012 8:07:31 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...

I love when the pros pull out the "Dante is an anime character" card...when he looks NOTHING like one...

Except he does.

No, he doesn't. If Dante looks like an anime character, so does every character in Resident Evil. Also Donte doesn't look emo, he looks like a drug addict
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#27KentarrPosted 12/18/2012 8:17:57 PM
Honestly the disappointment in his look was pretty well deserved. When they first announced a new Devil May Cry everyone was excited. It's a series that has a cult following. Then they show the reveal trailer and Dante is unrecognizable. He's suppose to be a badass demon hunter but he looks gaunt and sickly. Of course there's the hair color but it's also not the same style as his original hair but even worse is that the hair and face looked like Tameem's. Then it ends with him smoking a cigarette infront of the moon. For those of you who don't know, Kamiya, the guy who created the concept of Dante (and who is a smoker) never wanted Dante to be a smoker because to him having a character smoke was a way to make the character appear cool without putting in effort. So basically in less than 2 minutes DmC destroyed everything that DMC established over 10 years.
#28Shadow ReaverPosted 12/18/2012 8:31:17 PM
darkseid09 posted...
well the fighting seemed kinda ok but ok the main thing is, how is the story? I got a little bit about from the demo but is that it.

we dont know how the story is as the game is not even out yet.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
#29SlaveBladePosted 12/18/2012 8:47:46 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
darkseid09 posted...
yeah not sure what that^ means, is it really that bad.

There's a lot of trolls being extremely negative about this game because they wish Dante's hair was white and he had a cut and paste anime appearance.

Just play the demo and choose for yourself whether you like it or not, this is no place for a sane person to be seeking advice.

http://the-devil-may-cry.webs.com/photos/DMC/devil_may_cry_383_1680.jpg
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#30Malus_X6Posted 12/18/2012 8:51:11 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
darkseid09 posted...
yeah not sure what that^ means, is it really that bad.

There's a lot of trolls being extremely negative about this game because they wish Dante's hair was white and he had a cut and paste anime appearance.

Just play the demo and choose for yourself whether you like it or not, this is no place for a sane person to be seeking advice.

http://the-devil-may-cry.webs.com/photos/DMC/devil_may_cry_383_1680.jpg

*facepalms*

Ugh... I can't even BEGIN to list all the things that are just so wrong with that "response."
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI