So demo?!

#31DethaPosted 12/18/2012 8:51:57 PM
As far as personality and character quirks go, since DMC3, Dante's been straight up anime.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
#32SlaveBladePosted 12/18/2012 8:54:31 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
DJ_0000 posted...
darkseid09 posted...
yeah not sure what that^ means, is it really that bad.

There's a lot of trolls being extremely negative about this game because they wish Dante's hair was white and he had a cut and paste anime appearance.

Just play the demo and choose for yourself whether you like it or not, this is no place for a sane person to be seeking advice.

I love when the pros pull out the "Dante is an anime character" card...when he looks NOTHING like one...

http://the-devil-may-cry.webs.com/photos/DMC/devil_may_cry_383_1680.jpg

*facepalms*

Ugh... I can't even BEGIN to list all the things that are just so wrong with that "response."

So Dante literally being an anime character means he looks nothing like an anime character.

GOT IT.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#33darkseid09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 8:55:55 PM
ummm yeah didnt make this topic to fight so yeah stop it.
---
PSN= Ragnarok09
You don't suck, I'm just better.
#34antking61Posted 12/18/2012 8:56:50 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
So Dante literally being an anime character means he looks nothing like an anime character.

GOT IT.

It's not technically accurate to say he's an ANIME character so much as he's a JAPANESE character whose video game spawned an anime. He's a VIDEO GAME character.

If I take your "logic" to it then James Vega is an anime character and that's just not true.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#35FireMage7777Posted 12/18/2012 8:57:03 PM
SlaveBlade posted...

GOT IT.

Anime came years after the character was invented...try again
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#36NairodmaticPosted 12/18/2012 8:57:56 PM
antking61 posted...
darkseid09 posted...
well the fighting seemed kinda ok but ok the main thing is, how is the story? I got a little bit about from the demo but is that it.

Pretty sure that Lilith is actually Eva though.

Hm... Honestly haven't heard that before. You mind sharing that theory?
---
Maybe video games should cost less than 20 million and take less than 3 years to make. Because $60 a pop is some b*******!
#37antking61Posted 12/18/2012 9:00:11 PM
Nairodmatic posted...
Hm... Honestly haven't heard that before. You mind sharing that theory?

It's just a hunch that Mundus brain washed Eva and turned her into Lilith so that not only is Sparda eternally imprisoned, but he has to live knowing that his love is being ass raped WILLINGLY by him.

There's no foundation to this theory, it just seems like what the story's going to do.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#38SlaveBladePosted 12/18/2012 9:00:16 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

GOT IT.

His appearance doesn't look all that different from the anime to the games. Only real difference I see is maybe the face is incredibly pristine and clean in the anime, but other than that...
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#39FireMage7777Posted 12/18/2012 9:01:28 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

GOT IT.

His appearance doesn't look all that different from the anime to the games. Only real difference I see is maybe the face is incredibly pristine and clean in the anime, but other than that...

Then you're blind, get glasses
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#40Malus_X6Posted 12/18/2012 9:02:21 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
*facepalms*

Ugh... I can't even BEGIN to list all the things that are just so wrong with that "response."

GOT IT.

Wrong. You posted the anime version of him which, you know, is SUPPOSED to look anime. Now if you were to post something from the game itself (which everyone knows DMCs 1 through 3:SE PRECEDED said anime), that would lend credence to his anime-like appearance, then your response would have been taken a bit more seriously.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI