So demo?!

#41SlaveBladePosted 12/18/2012 8:02:39 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
So Dante literally being an anime character means he looks nothing like an anime character.

GOT IT.

Anime came years after the character was invented...try again

His appearance doesn't look all that different from the anime to the games. Only real difference I see is maybe the face is incredibly pristine and clean in the anime, but other than that...

Then you're blind, get glasses

Hahaha...
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#42antking61Posted 12/18/2012 8:02:51 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
His appearance doesn't look all that different from the anime to the games. Only real difference I see is maybe the face is incredibly pristine and clean in the anime, but other than that...

Seriously, I've already explained this. Dante's a VIDEO GAME character. The term you're looking for though is JAPANESE CHARACTER!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#43KamirineGoddessPosted 12/18/2012 8:03:18 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
So Dante literally being an anime character means he looks nothing like an anime character.

GOT IT.

That was an impressive attempt at looping-holing, but I have to agree: the problem is the defense is that the video game incarnation of Dante does not look like an anime character, not that the anime incarnation of the video game characters does/doesn't look like one. Of COURSE he's going to look like on in the ANIME: it's an ANIME. If someone made an anime featuring the new Dante, he'd look anime too.

And since when does a hair color dictate whether a character looks anime or not? Because facially, he doesn't look like an anime character at all: about as much as Leon or Chris from Resident Evil do. That's as baseless as the argument that the new Dante looks emo.
---
He speaks the truth, but I guess that's a foreign language to you all...
#44darkseid09(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 8:04:53 PM
Sorry to make everyone so upset, didnt think it would happen. Also would a mod please close this thread, theres no reason for it anymore.
---
PSN= Ragnarok09
You don't suck, I'm just better.
#45Malus_X6Posted 12/18/2012 8:05:54 PM
Sorry to make everyone so upset, didnt think it would happen. Also would a mod please close this thread, theres no reason for it anymore.

It isn't your fault. SlaveBlade has a tendency to piss people off.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#46antking61Posted 12/18/2012 8:06:04 PM
darkseid09 posted...

Don't do that. It won't solve anything since this argument will just migrate elsewhere.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#47FireMage7777Posted 12/18/2012 8:07:06 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

GOT IT.

Anime came years after the character was invented...try again

Then you're blind, get glasses

Hahaha...

I'm serious...go
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#48QCTeamkillPosted 12/18/2012 8:08:10 PM
darkseid09 posted...

QCTeamkill posted...

run away, fast.
#49DethaPosted 12/18/2012 8:11:09 PM(edited)
Anime does not adhere to any single art style. It simply means animation made in Japan. It can be CG and look realistic or not. The art styles featured in anime are very similar, however.

Dante looks similar to Inuyasha, who is a manga character: white hair, big sword, red clothing. As far as story, his daddy was a demon, and his mother was a human, like Inu's.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
#50ZeroX91Posted 12/18/2012 8:12:50 PM
I'm gonna hazard a guess and say the same people that think purple or yellow eyes equate to anime.

Purple is caused by a lack of pigmentation in in the iris, and yellow usually means diabetes or other diseases. White hair is a natural pigmentation issue either you are just getting old, or you have vitiligo (a form of albinism.)
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypl2VWvjdn4&NR=1