So demo?!

#61antking61Posted 12/18/2012 9:33:46 PM
MY GOD, PEOPLE! IT'S FREAKING JAPANESE, NOT ANIME! JAPANESE CULTURE IS WHAT INFLUENCED HIS F****** DESIGN!!!
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#62FireMage7777Posted 12/18/2012 9:34:08 PM
Detha posted...
And the similarities end there.

Between Inuyasha and Dante, not just yet. Dante and Inuyasha are both similarly hot-tempered but good at heart, and both have a cool-tempered brother whose lust for power leads him astray.

At least in the main game that explores his personality, DMC3.

In the other games, he's nothing more than a character archetype.

Also lrn2herocode

Sure, just tell me what it is.

Dante isn't hot tempered...The Hero Code is a series of things that multiple heroes across all of myth, legend, literature, etc share. Jesus has 22...Robin Hood has 37. Dante has roughly 24
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#63DethaPosted 12/18/2012 9:56:05 PM(edited)
Oh.

Well, to me Dante's always been very aggressive or passive-aggressive; but, in DMC3 he was pretty quick to get pissed off - Agni & Rudra, Jukebox, Jester. That's the only game that really explored his personality. In literally every installment before and after he plays a different character with minimal exploration of that character. Only a couple of things carry over, like his passive-aggressiveness towards boss demons and non-threats, or in DMC3>4, his overall playfulness.
---
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
#64caffiend7Posted 12/18/2012 11:35:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]