So demo?!

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#61
MY GOD, PEOPLE! IT'S FREAKING JAPANESE, NOT ANIME! JAPANESE CULTURE IS WHAT INFLUENCED HIS F****** DESIGN!!!
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
4 years ago#62
Detha posted...
And the similarities end there.

Between Inuyasha and Dante, not just yet. Dante and Inuyasha are both similarly hot-tempered but good at heart, and both have a cool-tempered brother whose lust for power leads him astray.

At least in the main game that explores his personality, DMC3.

In the other games, he's nothing more than a character archetype.

Also lrn2herocode

Sure, just tell me what it is.

Dante isn't hot tempered...The Hero Code is a series of things that multiple heroes across all of myth, legend, literature, etc share. Jesus has 22...Robin Hood has 37. Dante has roughly 24
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
4 years ago#63
Oh.

Well, to me Dante's always been very aggressive or passive-aggressive; but, in DMC3 he was pretty quick to get pissed off - Agni & Rudra, Jukebox, Jester. That's the only game that really explored his personality. In literally every installment before and after he plays a different character with minimal exploration of that character. Only a couple of things carry over, like his passive-aggressiveness towards boss demons and non-threats, or in DMC3>4, his overall playfulness.
i3 2130 @ 3.4 GHz | Team Xtreme 8gb @ 1600 MHz | GTX 460 (768mb) @ 855 MHz / 2000 MHz
(message deleted)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived