I sincerely hope NT goes out of business for this

#11Undead_YakuzaPosted 12/19/2012 9:53:05 AM
Dude, get over it. It's really annoying to read your whinny garbage of a post.
Now, that might have sounded a bit harsh, but when you actually wish for people to lose their jobs, just because a video game series that you like undergoes some changes, then you deserve every ounce of bile that people can throw at you.
#12RichterB17Posted 12/19/2012 9:55:12 AM
Shift that blame to Capcom. I don't like this game either TC, but it was Capcom and ex-Capcom producer Keiji Inafune who green-lit this game.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#13MoreFunThanTVPosted 12/19/2012 9:55:26 AM
Capcom asked for this so it's not really NT's fault, I mean if you get a monkey to make a 4th Batman movie without Nolan you can't really blame the monkey if the script just ends up being random scribbles and poop stains now can you? But I haven't liked any of NT's games so far so if they did go out of business I wouldn't really care though lol. Be nice if we could trade them in for the revival of one of the hundreds of amazing companies EA has murdered.
#14Knives13Posted 12/19/2012 9:57:03 AM
So uh.. these real people, with real families to support... should lose their livelihood because they did what they were contracted to do? ....k.
#15QCTeamkillPosted 12/19/2012 10:00:21 AM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
Capcom asked for this so it's not really NT's fault, I mean if you get a monkey to make a 4th Batman movie without Nolan you can't really blame the monkey if the script just ends up being random scribbles and poop stains now can you? But I haven't liked any of NT's games so far so if they did go out of business I wouldn't really care though lol. Be nice if we could trade them in for the revival of one of the hundreds of amazing companies EA has murdered.

How wait, there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for DmC they've worked out.

Sorry, wrong crowd, but I couldn't help it. Here's a towel and a guide that says "Don't Panic"
#16snake_dante44Posted 12/19/2012 10:45:27 AM
Yeah, blame Capcom, not NT. NT is just following orders from Capcom, so it's not fully NT's fault. And besides, NT can just continue to make Heavenly Sword 2, cuz I'd like to see how they can improve from working with Capcom. Maybe They can make HS2 better than the first one, who knows. So long they won't touch Capcom's games anymore, I'd be happy.

Btw, I just tried the demo. Man.. it's horrible, I don't like the controls at all.. it feels clunky and uncomfortable. The combos look slow. The hit effects are just.. meh, it sounds really weak compared to previous DMCs (except DMC2). The graphics is not to my liking, it's too sharp and too colorful. And I'm already getting bored at the part when you have to find the 3 keys to open a door.. so I didn't finish the whole part.

Don't even get started with the Poison boss battle, I've already deleted the demo before I even tried it. I'm just not interested in that boss battle at all.

So, I'll just wait till someone finished the full game and posted the gameplay videos and cutscenes in youtube to watch the whole game from beginning to end without having to waste my money on this crap.
#17QCTeamkillPosted 12/19/2012 10:49:11 AM
snake_dante44 posted...
Yeah, blame Capcom, not NT. NT is just following orders from Capcom, so it's not fully NT's fault. And besides, NT can just continue to make Heavenly Sword 2, cuz I'd like to see how they can improve from working with Capcom. Maybe They can make HS2 better than the first one, who knows. So long they won't touch Capcom's games anymore, I'd be happy.

Btw, I just tried the demo. Man.. it's horrible, I don't like the controls at all.. it feels clunky and uncomfortable. The combos look slow. The hit effects are just.. meh, it sounds really weak compared to previous DMCs (except DMC2). The graphics is not to my liking, it's too sharp and too colorful. And I'm already getting bored at the part when you have to find the 3 keys to open a door.. so I didn't finish the whole part.

Don't even get started with the Poison boss battle, I've already deleted the demo before I even tried it. I'm just not interested in that boss battle at all.

So, I'll just wait till someone finished the full game and posted the gameplay videos and cutscenes in youtube to watch the whole game from beginning to end without having to waste my money on this crap.

Aren't you lucky? You don't even have to wait, half the game is already posted on youtube.
#18DJ_0000Posted 12/19/2012 10:51:16 AM
NT hopes you lose your job for this.
#19Dark_EpathyPosted 12/19/2012 10:56:52 AM
So uh.. these real people, with real families to support... should lose their livelihood because they did what they were contracted to do? ....k.

It's easy to think of a company as one collective entity--something inhuman and clinical. But it really isn't. Everyone involved, even those at Capcom, have to make decisions with the interest of their careers and livelihoods in mind.

The situation really is very gray. Perhaps that adds to the tragedy of it.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#20Phantom0708(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 10:57:42 AM
Well, I guess "hope it goes out of business" is a poor choice of words

Fact of the matter is, NT should stick to heavenly sword and not contaminate my Devil May Cry with their garbage storytelling and terrible gameplay
---
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.