I sincerely hope NT goes out of business for this

#151Pesmerga255Posted 12/19/2012 7:48:29 PM(edited)
DMC dante was a wise cracking smart ass while in DMC while he was a near silent BADASS in DMC 2

Fix'd.

He didn't take **** from anybody. Emo's don't say stuff like "Don't speak. Just die."to floating, unexplained demon heads.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#152Japanese_JadePosted 12/19/2012 7:48:15 PM
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
I think i get Firemage now, he's one of those mainstream hipster types that jumps on the bandwagon in fear of being left out, explains the whole "my opinion is right, you just like bad things but won't admit it" argument. Makes more sense now....yea, i hate talking to those type, they have no real opinion, consider yourself ignored now, have a good day, enjoy your thick framed glasses and starbucks coffee.

Its not worth it man. Just put dum shades on, tilt your head side ways, and walk away.
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#153biohazardoud856Posted 12/19/2012 7:51:20 PM
I have a question…

Some people have been making comments along the lines of “I grew up with DMC”, “they ruined the series I grew up playing” and have even referred to Dante as their childhood hero. Now, childhood is the age span ranging from birth to adolescence -- so exactly when did you people start playing DMC? Like 6 or 7?
#154KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/19/2012 7:51:39 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...
Ya since Dante was TOTALLY the same character between DMC 1 and 2 right? Besides looking the same Dante was a COMPLETELY different character who happened to be called Dante in DmC 2. DMC dante was a wise cracking smart ass while in DMC while he was a near silent EMO in DMC 2. So this is absolutely nothing new for the series to change the character. Now they just changed his character model this time and personality. It's not like Dante was a classic character or anything.

Wait, you're trying to justify a character change by comparing it to a change everyone hated?

That seems counterproductive...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#155FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 7:53:01 PM
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
I think i get Firemage now, he's one of those mainstream hipster types that jumps on the bandwagon in fear of being left out, explains the whole "my opinion is right, you just like bad things but won't admit it" argument. Makes more sense now....yea, i hate talking to those type, they have no real opinion, consider yourself ignored now, have a good day, enjoy your thick framed glasses and starbucks coffee.

LOL don't compare me to hipsters. I prefer God
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#156KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/19/2012 7:53:49 PM
biohazardoud856 posted...
I have a question…

Some people have been making comments along the lines of “I grew up with DMC”, “they ruined the series I grew up playing” and have even referred to Dante as their childhood hero. Now, childhood is the age span ranging from birth to adolescence -- so exactly when did you people start playing DMC? Like 6 or 7?

That's around when I started. I played DMC1 when I was like 9. That was like 10 years ago though. I've matured a lot since then, but I still find Dante awesome.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#157FireMage7777Posted 12/19/2012 7:54:45 PM
wheresatari posted...
WAAAAAAAAA! *teardrop* *sucks pacifier and falls asleep*

I have no remorse for somebody who judges and throws out a game based on trailers. You haven't even played it yet. It may be the best thing you've ever played. Come back when you've at least tried it. Maybe they added some depth to the character that you might love.

...what the heck are you doing with a VG character as your hero anyway? Pick somebody real for that honor.

*sigh* Some gamers these days make me embarrassed to call myself one.

How about based on the demos (which I have played everyone), and footage of over 40% of the game?
---
It's sad that the best thing to come out of Capcom recently is a fan made game
NOTE: I don't do no damage runs. -MrStarKiller *cough casual cough*
#158Megiddo_FlarePosted 12/19/2012 7:56:08 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I have a question…

That's around when I started. I played DMC1 when I was like 9. That was like 10 years ago though. I've matured a lot since then, but I still find Dante awesome.

Same here.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#159NairodmaticPosted 12/19/2012 7:56:29 PM
wheresatari posted...

I have no remorse for somebody who judges and throws out a game based on trailers. You haven't even played it yet. It may be the best thing you've ever played. Come back when you've at least tried it. Maybe they added some depth to the character that you might love.

My wife has pointed out a couple/three movies that I watched and enjoyed, but initially dissed based on the trailers. That is a practice that I wont change.
The trailers or demos or book synopses are supposed to make me interested.
If it doesn't, then I don't spend my money. I won't feel like I'm missing out, either.

Weird thing though, I want to see the story through, but some of the dialogue needs help badly. That gameplay and music wasn't hittin on s*** either.
---
Maybe video games should cost less than 20 million and take less than 3 years to make. Because $60 a pop is some b*******!
#160FoxtrotDelta88Posted 12/19/2012 7:57:38 PM
Megiddo_Flare posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I have a question…

Same here.

I didn't get the first DMC for a while after it was released, i payed about $10 for it, so i had to have been out for a while, but i remember that day fondly though.
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City